Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 163259 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#87106 Sep 13, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>
1) No where does your bible state that the old testament is invalid.
2) In finding the CHARACTOR of your god we must look at the ACTIONS of your god in the WHOLE bible.
Are you saying god was not holy then changed his ways or is there a different god you now worship?
No matter how you spin things the god that you worship is the same god that the Jewish people worshiped in the old testament. An evil blood lusting hate filled (for every one except the jewish people????) god.
You are the ones who worship an evil devil from the ACTIONS of your god and the christian church in history.
Good luck with that, I never got an answer from that one, just vague language, kinda like the bible.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87107 Sep 13, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever YOU want to believe.
I forget? LOL! No, you "remember" a fantasy.
You are delusional.
You prove it with every post.
Yep, delusional, its a christian thing.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87108 Sep 13, 2012
disturbing wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMBLA is a gay organization dedicated to tearing down the age of consent laws so they can practice pedaphila. Some of the most prominant and well known members of the gay community are associated with it. Gays want your kids. Their morals are so skewed that they think it's normal to have a sexual relationship with an adopted child. They are perverted beyond belief and this movement to mainstream their perversions is deeply imbeded insomuch as they are able to provide what appears to be credible support for their perversions.
Wake up folks. Don't let the fact that politicians use them for votes deter your stand against something with so much potential for damage to our society.
Lol, "gays want our kids", no, that would be christians.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87109 Sep 13, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you state that you have statistics, why don't you provide the link?
You already know.
Whatever

United States

#87110 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, "gays want our kids", no, that would be christians.
67% of syphilis cases are not Christians. But, they are gay men.
Who would you think your kids were safer with?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#87111 Sep 13, 2012
Christians still pushing to corner the child rape market by attacking other sickos (NAMBLA).

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#87112 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to post your source?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#87113 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so much bullshit! Most cases of syphilis are man woman spread. Nice try but in the future please make your lies a little harder to see

“There is no god.”

USA

#87114 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull excrement.
Whatever

United States

#87115 Sep 13, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text> Care to post your source?
CDC website. Look it up, then come back and tell us how wrong we all are.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87116 Sep 13, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text> Care to post your source?
Good luck.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#87117 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, "gays want our kids", no, that would be christians.
As history has proven

“No Appointment Necessary. ”

Since: Dec 09

No Referral Needed.

#87118 Sep 13, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>
1) No where does your bible state that the old testament is invalid.
2) In finding the CHARACTOR of your god we must look at the ACTIONS of your god in the WHOLE bible.
Are you saying god was not holy then changed his ways or is there a different god you now worship?
No matter how you spin things the god that you worship is the same god that the Jewish people worshiped in the old testament. An evil blood lusting hate filled (for every one except the jewish people????) god.
You are the ones who worship an evil devil from the ACTIONS of your god and the christian church in history.
So true, Priest.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87119 Sep 13, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>This is so much bullshit! Most cases of syphilis are man woman spread. Nice try but in the future please make your lies a little harder to see
Agreed.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87120 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
CDC website. Look it up, then come back and tell us how wrong we all are.
I went to the web site and I am telling you, you're wrong.
Whatever

United States

#87121 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>I went to the web site and I am telling you, you're wrong.
1st page google search,(cut and pasted)

CDC - STD Surveillance, 2010 - STDs in Men Who Have Sex with Menwww.cdc.gov/std/stats10/msm.htmCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Nov 17, 2011 In 2010, MSM accounted for 67% of all P&S syphilis cases in 44 states

Now do your own research.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87122 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
1st page google search,(cut and pasted)
CDC - STD Surveillance, 2010 - STDs in Men Who Have Sex with Menwww.cdc.gov/std/stats10/msm.htmCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Nov 17, 2011 In 2010, MSM accounted for 67% of all P&S syphilis cases in 44 states
Now do your own research.
Lol, bull excrement, try a little harder and don't be mad, you christians can never back up what you claim, once again, it's a christian thing....

“There is no god.”

USA

#87124 Sep 13, 2012
Now did you know 70% of the prison population is christian, go figure. I know, you will say they became christian after they were incarcerated, they are christians in prison, did I mention 70% of all felons in prison are christians, now that is "astonishing".
Whatever

United States

#87125 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, bull excrement, try a little harder and don't be mad, you christians can never back up what you claim, once again, it's a christian thing....
link didn't copy right. cdc is a government site not Christian. more scary facts (cut/paste)

From 2005-2008 in the 27 states included in the analysis, increases in P&S syphilis were highest among MSM aged 15-19 years (160%), 20-24 (117%), and 25-29 (69%). The findings of the study are especially troublesome because these observed increases in P&S syphilis parallel similar increases in HIV infection, meaning young gay and bisexual men are increasingly becoming infected with these diseases earlier in life. In the study, authors mention several behaviors that may increase the risk of acquiring syphilis, such as unprotected sex, sex with multiple partners, and using the Internet to recruit partners. Authors also point out that disease prevalence, sexual networks, and a range of social factors, including stigma and homophobia, are factors that may be contributing to the increases in black and Hispanic MSM acquiring syphilis

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/SyphilisR...
Whatever

United States

#87126 Sep 13, 2012
In 2010, MSM accounted for 67% of all P&S syphilis cases in 44 states and the District of Columbia that provided information about sex of sex partners. MSM accounted for more cases than MSW or women in all racial and ethnic groups (Figure 43). More information about syphilis can be found in the Syphilis section of the National Profile.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats10/msm.htm

Like I said 67% from a legitimate source. What now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill O'Reilly was Forced OUT at Fox News 34 min Buckle Up 20
Pearl combs 45 min Melissa combs 20
News No raises for police called payback (Jun '08) 1 hr Oh Well 7
don at daniel boone motel (Jul '12) 1 hr red 6
Mudslide on 476 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
Druggies in resturants 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
Deadbeat 2 hr Nana 11
It's like you never happened 2 hr Not The One I Know 22
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 Sat Misty 133

Hazard Jobs