stretchmarks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
been told

London, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2011
i just had a beautiful baby girl and i was just curious if a&d ointment helps remove stretch marks. ive been told if u use a&d everynight for 3 weeks your stretch marks will fade has anyone tried this?
i was told

London, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2011
if u lay in the tanning bed it will fade them and make them somewhat less noticeable.
Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 5, 2011
The only way to get rid of stretch marks is to have laser treatments at a clinic. No ointment exists that gets rid of them. You can fade them some but thats about it.
Stuck

Green Forest, AR

#5 Sep 6, 2011
You're probably just stuck with them
wondering

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2011
is there a place around hazard that does the lazer treatment for stretchmarks and if so how much or if not in hazard then where?
Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 6, 2011
You have to have a doctor do the laser treatment and its considered an out patient surgery. The hospital should do them.
stretchcy

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2011
been told wrote:
i just had a beautiful baby girl and i was just curious if a&d ointment helps remove stretch marks. ive been told if u use a&d everynight for 3 weeks your stretch marks will fade has anyone tried this?
TriLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Complex does a good job of fading them
hate stretchmarks

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Hi, I'm now 24 and woke up one day last year in june when I was 23 and found HUGE purple stretch marks on my hips and inner thighs. I'm skinny.I was devastated..I didn't understand why I got them for no reason.I didn't gain weight or get pregnant..I didn't know what to do..I didn't try anything to treat them I thnk it was so horrible I didn't wana thnk or look at them..then a few months later I got more and got them all over my inner knees and calves,on my outter thighs and started to get them on my boobs! I was again devastated and afraid its getting worse. So this year in march I decided to do laser and chemical peels at once..I have had only 4 laser treatments and 4 peels and the stretchmarks on my inner knees and calves and outter thighs have disappeared completely..the ones on my boobs disappeared too with no treatment at all..the ones on my inner thighs and hips have faded remarkably but are still noticeable.I still have breakdowns over them even tho they have almost disappreared. I have one more laser treatments and peel and my first round will be done.I have to wait 6 months for my body to repair it self and I'm really hopeful they will go away a lot..but I'm goin to do laser treatments until they do..I hate them with a passion and will do whatever it takes until I get rid of them completely..if u feel horrible abt ur body bc of them please do somethng bc I knw how miserable it feels..if u can't afford lasers and peels atleast try trilastin..I'm using it..dnt knw how well it works since I'm doing the laser at the same time..
Slurpee

London, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2012
I have Stretch marks on my ball were they hang more at my age..any advice on that?
hey

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2012
I got stretch marks too but thats ok,thats just the tiger in me baby trying to come out.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2012
You could try coco butter during pregnancy. I have absolutely no stretch marks at all and I think that is why. Situps, and diet and a good skin cream will probably be more affordable than laser treatments.
Sara

Brodhead, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2012
been told wrote:
There's not really anything that'll get rid of stretch marks. You can do some things to make them less noticeable, but just like it sounds, they're stretched skin, so .... They do make a cream for them thats supposed to help them fade somewhat. They also have a procedure that a doctor can do. I think George Chaney has it. What I did was prevented them WHILE I was pregnant. I used cocoa butter day and night!! After EVERY bath, before I went to bed, and first thing every morning. Your skin stretches, so if you keep it well lubricated, it's supposed to make it stretch less and leave fewer marks. And cocoa butter is best, for some reason. Whatever the reason, I didn't have any, after two kids, so I guess it works. If they're red now, they prob will fade to a whitish color. You could try the stretch mark cream, if that doesn't work, there's always the laser method. Good luck!
Sara

Brodhead, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2012
hate stretchmarks wrote:
Hi, I'm now 24 and woke up one day last year in june when I was 23 and found HUGE purple stretch marks on my hips and inner thighs. I'm skinny.I was devastated..I didn't understand why I got them for no reason.I didn't gain weight or get pregnant..I didn't know what to do..I didn't try anything to treat them I thnk it was so horrible I didn't wana thnk or look at them..then a few months later I got more and got them all over my inner knees and calves,on my outter thighs and
started to get them on my boobs! I was again
devastated and afraid its getting worse. So this
year in march I decided to do laser and chemical
peels at once..I have had only 4 laser
treatments and 4 peels and the stretchmarks on
my inner knees and calves and outter thighs
have disappeared completely..the ones on my
boobs disappeared too with no treatment at
all..the ones on my inner thighs and hips have
faded remarkably but are still noticeable.I still
have breakdowns over them even tho they have
almost disappreared. I have one more laser
treatments and peel and my first round will be
done.I have to wait 6 months for my body to
repair it self and I'm really hopeful they will go
away a lot..but I'm goin to do laser treatments
until they do..I hate them with a passion and will
do whatever it takes until I get rid of them
completely..if u feel horrible abt ur body bc of
them please do somethng bc I knw how
miserable it feels..if u can't afford lasers and
peels atleast try trilastin..I'm using it..dnt knw
how well it works since I'm doing the laser at the
same time..
Honey, I don't know what's happening with you, but you don't just "wake up" one morning with stretch marks! They are just like the name implies, stretched skin, and When it goes back down, it leaves a mark.You don't get
stretched skin overnight. If I'd been you, I wouldve gone to a dr to see what they were before having lasers and peels. I'm sure if you go into a plastic surgeon or whoever and tell them they're stretch marks, and they LOOK like stretch marks, they'll be happy to take your money and do the procedure. But you may have something much worse. If it looked purplish like new stretch marks, it sounds like something with your blood. Because, like I said, you're not going to wake up with stretch marks, for no reason. Without gaining and losing weight quickly or having a child. I would definitely see a regular physician before I continue the treatments. The treatments might actually make it worse if it's an issue with your blood or something. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just saying you don't wake up with stretch marks for no reason! I'd see a doctor.
Deana

Brodhead, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
is there a place around hazard that does the lazer treatment for stretchmarks and if so how much or if not in hazard then where?
I believe George Chaney does. It costs a couple hundred a session. You might want to call and talk to them to be sure.
Sara

Brodhead, KY

#16 Jul 22, 2012
RedFeatherFan wrote:
You could try coco butter during pregnancy. I have absolutely no stretch marks at all and I think that is why. Situps, and diet and a good skin cream will probably be more affordable than laser treatments.
Actually she said she'd already had the baby, so those suggestions won't help now. But, it does work. That's what I did with both pregnancies, and I don't have any stretch marks at all, everythings smooth. And I didn't use an expensive cocoa butter. Just good old Palmer's. It DOES work. The more often, the better.
hate stretchmarks

United States

#17 Aug 4, 2012
Sara wrote:
<quoted text> Honey, I don't know what's happening with you, but you don't just "wake up" one morning with stretch marks! They are just like the name implies, stretched skin, and When it goes back down, it leaves a mark.You don't get
stretched skin overnight. If I'd been you, I wouldve gone to a dr to see what they were before having lasers and peels. I'm sure if you go into a plastic surgeon or whoever and tell them they're stretch marks, and they LOOK like stretch marks, they'll be happy to take your money and do the procedure. But you may have something much worse. If it looked purplish like new stretch marks, it sounds like something with your blood. Because, like I said, you're not going to wake up with stretch marks, for no reason. Without gaining and losing weight quickly or having a child. I would definitely see a regular physician before I continue the treatments. The treatments might actually make it worse if it's an issue with your blood or something. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just saying you don't wake up with stretch marks for no reason! I'd see a doctor.
Uh honey, I have went to a doctor they told me it could just b my skin..also there's nuttin wrong wit me bc I have had tests done my blood iis normal as well as everythng else with my body thank u and why dnt u use common sense a lil bc stretch marks have nuttin to do wit ur blood! Also they were purple bc ii have darker pigment skin, shows how much u knw. go do some damn research. sounds like u still have stretchmarks by ur remarks..I'm sorry but what I'm saying is true laser works no matter what caused them and yes I did wake up with them one day HONEY..idk what caused them but whatever it was they have not gotten any worse!!!! U can take ur comments and reply to someone else..hater
damnnn

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Tell her! Hahah
Daughter of Isis666

Logan, WV

#19 Aug 8, 2012
try strivectrin ointment- but it takes time!

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#21 May 20, 2013
Massage using calendula oil on the affected parts works a lot towards minimizing stretch marks, because this oil is known for its medicinal property. Even lavender oil, which is known for its aromatic herbal quality, errand (castor oil), flaxseed oil and cod liver oil can be used to treat the problem.
Geekette

London, KY

#22 May 20, 2013
Who cares, because any one worth knowing, it wouldn't matter to!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
craig morris is a child molester (Sep '15) 32 min its the truth 11
Perry Plaza !!! 2 hr Grateful in Perry 1
Prostitutes (Mar '12) 4 hr dustin 166
Beverly Causey 4 hr Someone 3
Rude Cashiers at Food City 4 hr Patricia 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalsForever 149,496
Spice weed 5 hr Jenn 4
Miserable husband 5 hr Lol 50
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 9 hr UHOH 204

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages