First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zzz

Manchester, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Who thinks bullcreek is nasty, I heard that there was a bunch up there that screws everything coming and going and do alot of drugs
sure

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Nov 3, 2009
I go four wheeling up Bull creek a lot and the number one rule there is you never go by yourself because its one of the most dangerous places to be around.
whatever

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Nov 3, 2009
bull creek is not the most dangerous place to go. Your thinking about georgesbranch
sure

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Both are equally bad, theres been more murders and muggings happen at Bull creek then at Georges Branch.
whatever

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Nov 4, 2009
o no there isnt. i use to live in bullcreek and its a normal place like ne other community
So wrong

Chavies, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2009
Bullcreek isn't bad and neither is Georges Branch. Nothing ever happens at any place. Yes there are people that party in bullcreek but there's also a lot going on in all of Hazard.
haha

Lewisport, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Where is Bull Creak?
Sure

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Nov 4, 2009
Not to long ago there was a man who killed his neighbor in bull creek and ran and hid in the woods and the police had a stand off him for a long time, then there was numerous accounts of people getting robbed and mugged while four wheeling by there selves in Bullcreek.
mean man

Lewisport, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2009
?
Big M

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2009
there is nothing bad about bull creek i go there all the time and there are only about three or four houses in the place and i have never heard of anyone getting robbed or mugged there.
zzzzzed

Jackson, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2009
I have heard about that couple up in there that has been sleeping with any and every thing. That is just nasty! better watch out if you go up there 4 wheeling you might get un willin sex from them. hahahaha
very funny

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2009
me and my husband go four wheeling in bull creek all summer long and we even stop and talk to alot of the people that live there and they are very nice people they just dont take peoples shit and by the way i live in georges branch and there are good people that live here too you sit and talk about these places and probably havent ever been there you probably live in that big nice town they call hazard so look at your crime rates before you start running your mouth about ours you all have murderers ,perverts ,theives, and all other kinds of criminals and you want to talk about us grow up idiots
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 8, 2009
Georges branch is the laughing stock of all the surrounding counties. Anywheres you go there will always be a person with a good degrading story about Georges branch with a joke to boot.
mae

Macon, GA

#16 Nov 9, 2009
zzz wrote:
Who thinks bullcreek is nasty, I heard that there was a bunch up there that screws everything coming and going and do alot of drugs
that seems to be the case in all of south eastern ky honey not just up in bullbreek.
mae

Macon, GA

#17 Nov 9, 2009
bullcreek.
jimmy caudill

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2010
i live in bull creek and if youve got the balls to tell me then do it its a real good place up here and we dont want to here your sh*t
Ashley

Happy, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2010
HahA....looks like to me the topixs for this needs to be BullCreek & Georges Branch!!! How did georges branch get brought up in this?? Georges Branch ISNT* The only bad place around here ya know!!
abcd

Bolivar, MO

#20 Mar 17, 2010
Bull creek isn't a bad place ive lived there for bout 15 years. Nothing ever happens there. It's a very peaceful place.
poc

Gray, KY

#21 Apr 19, 2010
Howsabout bulls***?
Ha Ha

London, KY

#22 Apr 19, 2010
Bullcreek is freakin harmless, i dont know what you all are thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min CCzar 166,448
Big meeting at City Hall Monday 9 min City dopers 33
Short Men Who Believe They're Special 19 min Doneit 90
Catherine Stidham 28 min Chels 7
Hottie at food city 1 hr Like to know 1
Journeys Discussions 1 hr yogi 17
Amber stacy the who** 2 hr question 5
You lost my child!!!!! 3 hr justbrowsing 17
Is it true! 8 hr ok 26

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages