Next Last
TAX PAYER

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Why would watch them they dont give news for hazard,they tell news from japan
lol

Williston, SC

#2 Jun 10, 2011
when that pill head social service worker becky bowling got bused trying to use a forged prescription, WYMT refused to report it. they don't even report actual NEWS.
really

London, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2011
I've always said if an earth quake hit Hazard,the lead story on WYMT would be "after shock felt in the Big Sandy"
Jlh

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2011
Lol
shew

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2011
I used to think that WYMY would be a great place to work until the theif of the classic money by one of the on book keepers that they hired and paid a check to just to steal from them and get paid for it also. It has been covered up because the station don't want to be so stupid to let something like that happen right under the noisy of some of the suppose to be smartiest peoples, Ms. Cornett, Mr. Boggs, and Ms. Sozemore someone who suppose to be checking the book very closley but choise to trust a person who stold them blind, it ain't good enought that Alishe and Mike got to pay the money back and all is forgotton, it will forever be in the minds of all the viewers of the TV station.
It must be nice never to have it reported again on what is or what is not going on with the 2 that took the money in the first place. I am sure if it was a bank robbery WYMY would follow it if it was in another county I really don't think they are for Perry Co. we are just a hide behind station some where to hang the dirty laundry just ask Aslishe and Mike there dirt is in the basment to be forgotton.
I think that the TV statuion owes the viewers and commity and the business that gave the money just what the hell is beind done,
I know tony may not like it but he would report it becase it was news, Neil on the other hand rather cover it up and if I rob the boggs house and got 12500.00 what would he do justlet me give him back the money and rack it off as a mistake, hell no he wouldn't cause he and ms. cornett hates theifts.
I am thinking about calling Lexington and see what thye think of the matter, i am sure that whayne dont' want tthe rug to be covered up because of who they were and them 2 are no better that any other person who would have stold from the TV station.
We want tto hear something about this and it is our right we do keep you all going and without us there would be no tv station. wonder if we start calling the doners to see how they feels just how would they want it to go. I and not jusdging they did that by stealing GOD may forgive them but still it is wrong and it needs to be taken care of NOW.
and don't she have a niece working there, how lomg is it goig to be before she does it to, according to others Aslishe didn't need it either so maybe the neice will steal topay peter and paul. I could't work ther is my nieve stold from there even if i had to walk with the bible betweem my legs and I am told that her and her sisters past wasn't all that great they all can wonder off better watch her too she may be planning more and bigger, hope me give me a slice of the the pie I am broke, recon they beena booker it took thme monts to catch them I can get some bills payed a a vacation in and some clothers for my kids... heck worth a try they got by with it.
time for wymt to do some local news on thinks that happen right under the nosiys of some smart folks or are they... waiting to hear do undercover work. neil get om the ball don't let them make you l
keep you mouth shut it afterall IT IS NEWS AND THAT IS WHAT YOUR MOUNTAIN STATION IS ALL ABOUT.
George

Hagerhill, KY

#6 May 21, 2012
If a system becomes about profit and not about people, then it will not work--no matter how many laws or ordinances you put on the books and how many police you put out. The seat belt and drug laws are a perfect example. They want to "protect" people but there is no incentive for people to invest in the system. Suggest people start looking at leaders/politicians who can figure out how to start the investment (not meaning dollars) thing. This area has had a difficult time with that concept since (I was born in East KY) they have gotten away from the coal companies being king.
Kim k

Hazard, KY

#8 May 2, 2016
lol wrote:
when that pill head social service worker becky bowling got bused trying to use a forged prescription, WYMT refused to report it. they don't even report actual NEWS.
Of course not they only shame poor people why anyone even watches that ridiculous excuse for a TV station is beyond me I agree with that other post a petition needs to be started demanding they either report the news fairly or just get off the air I wonder if the background of some of those reporters were made public how would they feel and from what I hear they got a lot of skeletons in their closet too
WKYT

London, KY

#9 May 2, 2016
I refuse to watch them. They're a sorry joke of a newscast. Steve Hensley needs to stop acting all high and mighty. Queer.
fact

United States

#10 May 9, 2016
WKYT wrote:
I refuse to watch them. They're a sorry joke of a newscast. Steve Hensley needs to stop acting all high and mighty. Queer.
can't a man do his job without some of you people questioning his homosexuality. He wouldn't be the news director if he wasn't doing is job right.
Trena

Louisville, KY

#11 May 9, 2016
Don't hate cause someone is queer
Wow

London, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2017
Poster #5 sounds bonkers as f##k!
Urstupid

Corydon, IN

#13 Jun 18, 2017
lol wrote:
lol shows how stupid you are. She was exonerated.
It wasn't true. She was set up by her ex.
Matter of fact she sued the police for being incompetent turds. Wich isn't surprising considering the [email protected]"$king idiots they have for cops around here.
really

Manchester, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2017
wow !
Proud of Him

Manchester, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2017
Steve is the best reporter that I have ever seen !!!
sara

Somerset, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2017
i loves it yeah oh yeah they the best and i think they won an emmy omg
Paul

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jul 27, 2017
It's a shame that Laura Beranek left. She was beautiful. She could fan herself and it would be sexier than anything you could see at a strip club.
Fox

Hazard, KY

#19 Jul 27, 2017
Paul wrote:
It's a shame that Laura Beranek left. She was beautiful. She could fan herself and it would be sexier than anything you could see at a strip club.
Fox news buying WYMT .. Trump wants to hold his coal miner base ... Losing jobs here
What

London, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2017
Is Fox really buying WYMT?
Prayers

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Jul 27, 2017
Fooking QUEERS
tommy

London, KY

#22 Sunday Sep 17
it is improving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikers 5 min Truth 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Katie 167,632
Walmart worker 1 hr Eww 3
Renee fugate hctc 1 hr Gotchya 1
Cherokee Hills .. Lets Hear It 2 hr Moon_Glow 4
Three Restaurants closed in jessamine county IC... 3 hr Ummmm 33
Josephine "Josie" Amburgey released by FEDS? 3 hr Wow 30
Fatality on Crawford Mtn 9 hr Prayers needed 15

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages