kimberly caldwell
little one

Round Lake, IL

#1 May 9, 2011
HAS A WARRENT OUT FOR HER BECAUSE SHE DID'T SHOW UP FOR COURT IN WAUKENAGN IL, WHATS THE MATTER KIM THEY KNOW THE TRUTH NOW ABOUT YOU , I KNEW YOU WERE A NO GOOD PIECE S--T WHEN I FIRST MET YOU . AND I KNEW YOU WRE LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING , AND NOW THE THUTH IS COMING OUT , I HOPE YOU SET IN JAIL FOR A LONG TIME .you had freedom FOR awhile , i hope you enjoyed youre self.
THE TRUTH COMES OUT
KIMBERLY CALDWELL
little one

Round Lake, IL

#2 May 13, 2011
if any one see her call the police she wanted in chicago, and be careful she a really bad person
so crazy

Lexington, KY

#3 May 13, 2011
little one wrote:
if any one see her call the police she wanted in chicago, and be careful she a really bad person
that all has been resolved hahahahah lololol chicago wouldnt come and get someone for a stupid misdameanor haha eat s h y t and die
jealous!!!!!
little one

Round Lake, IL

#4 May 13, 2011
no i not jealous KIM you eat S--t die you no good pill head , you think you got away with this , you are wrong , you were never a mother to youre kids you lock them in the bedroom so you could get high i see it you had them taken away from you cause you went to court high didnt you? always stealing from walmark in ky , i just hope and pray youre kids dont turn out like you , i glad there father took care of them ,at least he is a good person .
just want to know

Manchester, KY

#5 May 14, 2011
little one wrote:
HAS A WARRENT OUT FOR HER BECAUSE SHE DID'T SHOW UP FOR COURT IN WAUKENAGN IL, WHATS THE MATTER KIM THEY KNOW THE TRUTH NOW ABOUT YOU , I KNEW YOU WERE A NO GOOD PIECE S--T WHEN I FIRST MET YOU . AND I KNEW YOU WRE LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING , AND NOW THE THUTH IS COMING OUT , I HOPE YOU SET IN JAIL FOR A LONG TIME .you had freedom FOR awhile , i hope you enjoyed youre self.
THE TRUTH COMES OUT
KIMBERLY CALDWELL
were is brandy.how is she doing kim has her to i think.plz let me know some thing.some body told me there was bad things going on with brandy and some hollar boys.
Andrea

London, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2011
forget all you jealous ass people, thats my mom ur talking about and i dont appreciate it, if you got something to say about her, dont be scared an come say it to my frikking face an dont be hating, cuz u all are worse than she coud ever be. she aint a hoe like the rest of yall.
Andrea

London, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2011
and the one from round lake...... my mom took care of me an thats why im with her now bit**** so get it threw ur head, my dad is a piece of shi* like u. get over urself and quit being so jealous. Atleast she wasnt a coke who** staying in the bar all the time. lmfao. she is not a thief an she has never locked me in a bedrom or my sis. say it to our face an quit shivering....
Jerrica

London, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2011
Like Andi said u all dont know what the fu** ur talkin about...she never locked us in the bedroom, and she didnt go to court high...damn dont u all have anything better to talk about? Shyt this is so fuc**** old!! U all need to get a life or get ur facts straight before u start talkin shyt
nosey ppl

London, KY

#9 Jun 2, 2012
little one wrote:
HAS A WARRENT OUT FOR HER BECAUSE SHE DID'T SHOW UP FOR COURT IN WAUKENAGN IL, WHATS THE MATTER KIM THEY KNOW THE TRUTH NOW ABOUT YOU , I KNEW YOU WERE A NO GOOD PIECE S--T WHEN I FIRST MET YOU . AND I KNEW YOU WRE LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING , AND NOW THE THUTH IS COMING OUT , I HOPE YOU SET IN JAIL FOR A LONG TIME .you had freedom FOR awhile , i hope you enjoyed youre self.
THE TRUTH COMES OUT
KIMBERLY CALDWELL
the world would be a better place without ppl like you
Connie

London, KY

#10 Jun 18, 2012
She is in kentucky she lives at 53 white drive in greatvine I talk to her little girls almost every day so if there looking that's where she is just thought you would like to now
Deadman

London, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2012
How would you now???
Jerrica

London, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2012
You guys are so wrong!!! you only wish u knew what u were talkin about!! I mean really!!! You all just need to give it the he11 up!!! You dont know what ur talkin about...oh and by the way...Thats NOT her address...just for ur info...What u need to do is get a life of ur own...and stay the he11 out of ours!!!!!!!!!! U got that???
Kim

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
I wish people would I stay out o f my life. Yeah I went through a lot in Chicago, that doesn't concern anybody out here. I lost the only man I will ever love so u guys need to get a life And stay out of mine. I'm doing the best I can to have a decent life and everybody is trying to cause me trouble. Leave me alone.... I don't even know u people. I'm tortured everyday because stupid people don't mind there own business. So please say out of mylife and leave my kids alone... Nobody knows what happened in Chicago but mt
E and Jason and its gonna stay that way, by the way I will always love Jason and he will always love me and that's what everyone's problem is. Well guess what,,, get the over it....
Jerrica

East Bernstadt, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2012
I love u mommy...just don't worry bout what these dumb a$$es say...they're always gonna talk sh1t...but as long as they're talkin bout us, at least we know were important enough to be the center of every1's attention...just don't worry bout it...love u mom

Since: Feb 13

Kenosha, WI

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Kim wrote:
I wish people would I stay out o f my life. Yeah I went through a lot in Chicago, that doesn't concern anybody out here. I lost the only man I will ever love so u guys need to get a life And stay out of mine. I'm doing the best I can to have a decent life and everybody is trying to cause me trouble. Leave me alone.... I don't even know u people. I'm tortured everyday because stupid people don't mind there own business. So please say out of mylife and leave my kids alone... Nobody knows what happened in Chicago but mt
E and Jason and its gonna stay that way, by the way I will always love Jason and he will always love me and that's what everyone's problem is. Well guess what,,, get the over it....
Kimmy do you still have my cell phone #? Does yours still end in 7469? Um if your around text me or E-mail me. It's Cindy from Vegas.
Hmmmm

Moultrie, GA

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Kim wrote:
I wish people would I stay out o f my life. Yeah I went through a lot in Chicago, that doesn't concern anybody out here. I lost the only man I will ever love so u guys need to get a life And stay out of mine. I'm doing the best I can to have a decent life and everybody is trying to cause me trouble. Leave me alone.... I don't even know u people. I'm tortured everyday because stupid people don't mind there own business. So please say out of mylife and leave my kids alone... Nobody knows what happened in Chicago but mt
E and Jason and its gonna stay that way, by the way I will always love Jason and he will always love me and that's what everyone's problem is. Well guess what,,, get the over it....
Well Kim... There are a couple few people that do know what happen. AND WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WITH THE HORROR YOU AND YOUR TRASH PUT US THROUGH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Nightwish 170,017
Deputy Bullying At Walmart 4 min Overkill 20
I like real vanilla from North Carolina 55 min Madeline 4
Cherokee Hills Drug Dealers 1 hr Wow 21
I am a coal miner's daughter 1 hr Shawn 72
Arrested for "Promoting Homosexuality" 1 hr Madeline 241
Missing you 2 hr Info plz 7

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages