First Prev
of 2
Next Last
foj

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2011
How is she doing these days? Havent seen her in a while.
slf

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2011
Doing great she just found out she was pregnant
flaw

Manchester, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2011
Congrats
flaca

Pippa Passes, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2011
shes always wanted a baby im soo happy for her that shes gonna have a baby...she will b a d*mn good mommy..!!!
wow

Sheridan, AR

#5 Feb 1, 2011
I thought she was a man all these years! Who is the Daddy? How much she pay him?
LFF

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2012
One of those women that thinks shes more than she is.
heard that

Hazard, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
That's the truth!
used to like her

Hindman, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2012
years ago i was in like her and she wouldn't give me the time of day cause she wanted someone skinner than me
LFF

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Sounds about right. Is she still with the father of her baby?
well

London, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2012
nope she isn't
Is she

Sheridan, AR

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Is this Hannah's sister your talking about?
LFF

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 5, 2012
I think thats her.
Bronson

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2012
How long was she married to Joe Tapio?
PWF

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2012
One of the most shallow people I've ever met.
Britt

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 12, 2012
She is mouthy, strong willed, sassy, and at times she can be straight up mean...(lol) but the one thing she is not is shallow...your just trying to start trouble....leave her alone...!!!
PWF

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Agree to disagree, Britt.
a friend

Busy, KY

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Hummmmmmm, i think im sensing a bit of jealousy,....u sound like a jealous, female that dont have enough nerve to walk right up to mary and say all this to her face...!!
So funny

Somerset, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2012
a friend wrote:
Hummmmmmm, i think im sensing a bit of jealousy,....u sound like a jealous, female that dont have enough nerve to walk right up to mary and say all this to her face...!!
LMFAO jealous of what, Mary Woods is a mess and I mean that a big mess. She's up in the club trying to dance and all she is doing is bouncing around and making a fool out of herself.
a friend

Busy, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2012
well there are no clubs here in hazard sweetie only bars and if you are complaining she looks bad in a bar by the way she dances lmbo then you really are jealous who cares if she looks a mess dancing get over it and leave her alone, for crying out loud everyone looks a mess at one point or another there all drunk lol stalk much......???
Teamclub

Somerset, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2012
a friend wrote:
well there are no clubs here in hazard sweetie only bars and if you are complaining she looks bad in a bar by the way she dances lmbo then you really are jealous who cares if she looks a mess dancing get over it and leave her alone, for crying out loud everyone looks a mess at one point or another there all drunk lol stalk much......???
shut up bitch the club being The Mixx and your friend is a mess and so are you. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min USA 7,382
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min American Lady 155,549
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 53 min butthead 1,073
Typo tunnels haunting? (Oct '12) 1 hr RJS 16
ResCare 1 hr silly 7
Lost wallet bp combs rd 2 hr Oki 3
Josie 2 hr Ruserious 1
Perry Circuit Judge Election 4 hr Fact finder 117
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard Jobs

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info