First Prev
of 17
Next Last
For the kids haha

London, KY

#326 Oct 25, 2012
till wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody controls James and Jerry! Debbie and Charlene are the two that will do whatever Punkin says!
James and Jerry let Punkin..... Why would they not want to take control from Punkin. Punkin is always Chairman and is the only one who never gets beat. Looks like bd. Members would figure this out.
youknow

Rockholds, KY

#327 Oct 31, 2012
put punkin combs in jail and get his ass away from that school board he has lined his pockets and the pockets of his little buddies long enough.
Is it true

Georgetown, KY

#328 Dec 30, 2012
John Paul wife told a friend of mine that she had a bad Christmas because Kyle Huff daddy had told her that John Paul has been sleeping with his wife and John Paul told her it was true and has been for a few years now. I was just wondering do you think they will divorce this time?
Evened up now

Somerset, KY

#329 Dec 30, 2012
Is it true wrote:
John Paul wife told a friend of mine that she had a bad Christmas because Kyle Huff daddy had told her that John Paul has been sleeping with his wife and John Paul told her it was true and has been for a few years now. I was just wondering do you think they will divorce this time?
Ask Dr.Belhousen!!!!!
Shawshank remake

Wooton, KY

#330 Dec 30, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, John Pumpkin has to go, an independent Super has to be hired. Someone needs to be hired to clean out all the drunks, uncapable and lazy people that they have moved into the central office because they FAILED working at the school they came from. This has to be the worst central office staff in the state. I'm talking about people like Harvey, Susie, Scott Brown, Adams and Adams and Cindi Gabbard. In my opinion.
Withthe estill neace selection,Jonathan jett just signalled to everybody who cares that he intends to keep the present stable full of mules (estill included) to compete in the derby. He assures the board and the world that he is capable of necessary personnel changes. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Loyalty to old classmates and drinking and court buddies trumps everything else sorry to say. Punkin is really oblivious to the damage he is doing.
Jerry has no real leadership qualities,which should include the
ability to confront and object. he has a vote on the superintendent selection, but can't even swing the only school in his district a decent appointment for an interim principal.
Sexy

Georgetown, KY

#331 Dec 30, 2012
No way would Treva give him the time of day unless he was the one that bought her a breast enlargement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Clemons 8 min Brandi 15
School Gyms 10 min Mason 7
Nadine Hensley 11 min Mary 36
Who all is running for what offices in the next... 24 min JamieLee 48
Upper second Creek drug diller 30 min Kentucky man 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Cognac OBrien 160,482
Amy Baker, what a sad story (Sep '16) 38 min not from willard 40
Unfaithful and They Don't Care 1 hr Brain is not indi... 61

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages