John Paul Amis terminated!!!
Justice

Ashland, KY

#306 Oct 5, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
If the same bunch runs it nothing will change the only way is to clean house.
I agree, John Pumpkin has to go, an independent Super has to be hired. Someone needs to be hired to clean out all the drunks, uncapable and lazy people that they have moved into the central office because they FAILED working at the school they came from. This has to be the worst central office staff in the state. I'm talking about people like Harvey, Susie, Scott Brown, Adams and Adams and Cindi Gabbard. In my opinion.
teresa

Richmond, KY

#307 Oct 5, 2012
yeah harvey is a joke...don't know how he ever made it through college...same for scott brown
voter

Rockholds, KY

#308 Oct 5, 2012
teresa wrote:
yeah harvey is a joke...don't know how he ever made it through college...same for scott brown
Those that can,do. Those that can't teach. Or work for the government.
The Cold Hard Truth

Panama City, FL

#309 Oct 5, 2012
Is Punkin still with the power company? He used to "erase" my power bill 5 or 6 times a year.
Stacey

London, KY

#310 Oct 5, 2012
The Cold Hard Truth wrote:
Is Punkin still with the power company? He used to "erase" my power bill 5 or 6 times a year.
Do you still believe that black people have tails and that pot isn't illegal? LOL! You sure troll hard, dude.
The Cold Hard Truth

Panama City, FL

#311 Oct 6, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still believe that black people have tails and that pot isn't illegal? LOL! You sure troll hard, dude.
Stacey, I've been trying to be be nice to you but I have to say, you're a real dumbass. I looked ignorant up in the dictionary and it had a picture of you.

No, I do not BELIEVE that black people have tails and that pot isn't illegal. I KNOW it for a fact. Because you're a dumbass, please don't take it out on someone else. Why don't you do a little research and you'll find out just how wrong you are, or would that be too much strain on your brain?
Connie

London, KY

#312 Oct 6, 2012
kids1 wrote:
I think Joe Hignite should come out of retirement and take the job. At least until they find someone fit to do it and do it right. I think Mr. Hignite would be able to get the structure the schools need to get back on track.
Who? I had never heard of him before until I read your comment.
Peace

London, KY

#313 Oct 7, 2012
Those who can..do and those who can't should be fired!!!! There are many good teachers in this county. You can't blame whatever is going on at central office on the teachers...they have no control over anything that goes on at central office!!!!!!!
teacher

Somerset, KY

#314 Oct 7, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that can,do. Those that can't teach. Or work for the government.
I'd like to say that if you've never taught in a classroom then you need to keep your mouth SHUT!!!! I am a teacher and yes there are some bad teachers and there are some great teachers, just like in any other job!! However, to group us all as "CAN'T DO" is not right!! Any time you'd like to come sit in my classroom and then come home with me and grade papers, create lesson plans, get prepared for the next day, wash a load of clothes, cook supper, etc...you are more than welcome! I have news for you "I CAN" and I teach. And just to let you know, I'm a great teacher who is there for the kids, not the payday. Believe me the pay is not worth what I do. Before you reply that we get off all summer, let me explain how that works. We are cut all year long to be paid during the summer. Therefore, a teacher doesn't even get a PAID vacation. I'd love to get to work during the summer so I could make more money. Didn't mean to get carried away, but I really take offense to people who judge others without walking a mile in their shoes!!!!
angel

Lebanon, KY

#315 Oct 7, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, John Pumpkin has to go, an independent Super has to be hired. Someone needs to be hired to clean out all the drunks, uncapable and lazy people that they have moved into the central office because they FAILED working at the school they came from. This has to be the worst central office staff in the state. I'm talking about people like Harvey, Susie, Scott Brown, Adams and Adams and Cindi Gabbard. In my opinion.
don't forget Feltner
angel

Lebanon, KY

#316 Oct 7, 2012
Peace wrote:
Those who can..do and those who can't should be fired!!!! There are many good teachers in this county. You can't blame whatever is going on at central office on the teachers...they have no control over anything that goes on at central office!!!!!!!
exactly! they don't have any control over what happens at school either.. maybe the principals now need to be threaded through and gotten rid off.....
angel

Lebanon, KY

#317 Oct 7, 2012
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe is as bad as all the rest....Leave him in retirement.
Fuzzy azz

Liberty, KY

#318 Oct 8, 2012
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be from out of town or lieing!!!!!!
Lizzie Page

Liberty, KY

#319 Oct 8, 2012
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe is as bad as all the rest....Leave him in retirement.
You're just afraid he is going to knock some of your kin folk out you say!!!!!!
Jamie Lynne

Lexington, KY

#320 Oct 8, 2012
Lizzie Page wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just afraid he is going to knock some of your kin folk out you say!!!!!!
+
Fuzzy azz wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be from out of town or lieing!!!!!!
You're an I D I O T.
sickofit

Somerset, KY

#321 Oct 12, 2012
I'm an educated person, but I don't understand why jpa was let go (or forced to retire) when he was only doing what Pumpkin told him to do.
Why isn't Pumpkin gone? And then instead of advertising for a new super, the board vote on just two people that Pumpkin picks to run for super. Pick which crook you want!!
We have a sad bunch of board members!! Hide your faces, Everyone of you are sick, sick, sick.
votee

Somerset, KY

#322 Oct 12, 2012
Let's vote everyone of them out. Several years ago, one of the worst board members was voted out. Do you remember Charles Campbell. He went to church on Sunday and then the rest of the week, he would see who he could do dirty!!
There's still hope!!!
crazzy

Somerset, KY

#323 Oct 12, 2012
I remember Charles. That district was smart enough to vote him out.
glitz

London, KY

#324 Oct 12, 2012
votee....jpa was voted out because he did not know how to stand up to punkim and say no..he got so caught up in the lieing,cheating and payoffs with punkim that it got him thrown out and the rest of the board should go also if they dont go against punkim.
pcc parent

Doniphan, MO

#325 Oct 20, 2012
Best news of 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road construction 13 min ghost town 13
Who to vote for County Clerk? 1 hr King Mcqueen 8
Males who are known for cheating. 4 hr Misty 33
Akeyla Grigsby 5 hr Lol 10
Kevin hall (Jun '11) 5 hr josie 6
Where are the pain clinics (Mar '17) 5 hr In pain 25
Kentucky teachers need to strike 6 hr Roy Rogers mcfreely 176
Hazard School Board Sun Democrat shenanig... 47

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance