John Paul Amis terminated!!!

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Long overdue

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2012
The board presented Amis with notice the a special session will be held to discuss his termination this morning. The meeting will take place on Wed.
bout time

London, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Hello Estill Neace !!!
bout time

London, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2012
The PC BOE will not fire him, it has to be 4 votes to fire him,WON'T HAPPEN !Punkin & Charlene will not vote to fire him.
turn around dont drown

London, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2012
bout time wrote:
Hello Estill Neace !!!
Like that would help anything....? He couldn't control the high school. What make you think he could control a whole county of schools?
Long overdue

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Wait and see. You can say I told you so after the meeting
ken

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2012
exactly, I was about to say the same thing, a man that ran one high school that consistently had low and falling test scores would be put in charge of all county schools, lol where have you been bout time?
Long Overdue

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Neace will not be the new super!!!
bout time

London, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2012
turn around dont drown wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that would help anything....? He couldn't control the high school. What make you think he could control a whole county of schools?
Political connections is the only reason I said Estill ! Being from Perry Co you don't have to know how to do a job,you have to know someone!
bullcrap

London, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2012
they will fire him then legally hire him back with a raise.
Long Overdue

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Amis is done. It's a shame a generation of kids education was destroyed during his "reign". Maybe now Perry Co can get back to putting the kids first.
Ha Ha

Hyden, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Don't think CM will come to his rescue this time, he stepped on the wrong toes, one too many times !!! Karma is a bitch!!! Couldn't possibly happen to anyone more deserving than " long face"!!!
bout time

London, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
Don't think CM will come to his rescue this time, he stepped on the wrong toes, one too many times !!! Karma is a bitch!!! Couldn't possibly happen to anyone more deserving than " long face"!!!
we can only hope & pray
Freedom

London, KY

#14 Sep 10, 2012
It would be a first in Perry County school history! The board doing what was best for the system and the chidlren. Not what a certain bunch of political scum wanted!
60 minutes

London, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2012
Someone needs to call 60 minutes ,this is a first that's for sure.I bet there is no WYMT coverage of this.
I hear

Hyden, KY

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Arch Turner is available. Lol!!
lur

London, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2012
the Perry co schools is way past help now they need to just leave it alone, scum runs it and has for a while.
Just don't see nothing better for the county.
Truth

London, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Nothin gonna be done until Punkin and another one is busted.
Wondering

London, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
I agree 100%...wonder if they gonna tell about him wrecking that car during the state turny that year...drunk as a skunk...lmao
Just asking

Hazard, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2012
Freedom wrote:
It would be a first in Perry County school history! The board doing what was best for the system and the chidlren. Not what a certain bunch of political scum wanted!
They won't be doing it because it's the right thing, they have no concern for anyone but there own lpower trip. Something forced their hand, punk in and John Paul are joined at the hip. I can't see one going down without the other. other states put Pedophiles in jail, in hazard we put them in office. Reap what you you sow PC BOE
knott countian

Pippa Passes, KY

#22 Sep 10, 2012
I was so glad to get my kids outa that corrupt Perry county system. I really don't know how they live with theirselves. God help the cheaters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child visitiation 4 min Huh 50
Hazard Occupational Tax 50 min LocalBusiness 15
New in town 28 man looking for DATE 50 min Billy Bob 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Hi there 156,608
Gina Detherage does have warts 59 min Uuu 1
Perry Central Basketball 2 hr There 17
a one night stand gone wrong charles sexton''bub'' (Aug '10) 3 hr Sounds of court b... 40
Hey magistrates 5 hr Tax payer 145
Ace Chaney's building 8 hr Why 20
Ky Regional Animal Shelter (Jul '13) 10 hr Bad Girl 50

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages