signs of the end
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the end is nearing

London, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Can't help but wonder if our time on earth is nearing. Sandy, earthquakes in hazard, all the politics , drugs, cheating and thieves. Time to make things right with God.
yes

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Yes it is, THis makes three earthquakes inthe worl since tuesday. I firmly believe that GOd is telling us he is sorely disappointed in us and he is coming soon.
Earthquake

London, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2012
yes wrote:
Yes it is, THis makes three earthquakes inthe worl since tuesday. I firmly believe that GOd is telling us he is sorely disappointed in us and he is coming soon.
More than 3...you won't believe how many there are each day that are not reported...check this out!!!
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
Derp

Hazard, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
There is an estimated 50 earthquakes a day. Anytime that ANYTHING happens here, "its the end of the world". You really wouldn't know what to do if you lived in an area that had REAL earthquakes, you know the ones that actually do massive damage and causes deaths.

What about hurricane Irene or Katrina? I clearly remember it being "the end of the world" with those too. I'd say the 1960, 9.5 earthquake that killed over 1,600 people in Chile really had people in fear. Point is, this kind of thing has ALWAYS happened and will always happen.
well

Pippa Passes, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2012
People can make fun all they want but the truth is one day an end will come. Are you ready?
Blue Jay

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Derp, you are talking about the last 50 years. That is no time at all when it comes to God. These things are divers places.
Will

Manchester, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
As long as there is good on Earth God will still believe in us...
Peace

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Whether the world ends tomorrow or 1000 years from now, if you feel the need and make peace with the Lord, all the better.
well

London, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Are you people retarded? Look, I believe in the bible and god very strongly, but to sit and say it is a sign of the end times is just crazy! Do you people know your history? Obviously not! Earthquakes have happened for as long as the earth has been here and they will always be. If you people would have been alive during the 1812 new madrid earthquake centered in western ky you would have sh1t yourselves. What happened today was just a tremor in comparison. And so what, about hurricane Sandy? What about the multiple hurricanes that hit the east coast in the 50's? Endtimes? What about the christmas tsunami in 2004 that killed a quarter million people? Oh and what about hurricane Katrina? Andrew? What about the volcanic island pompeii? Mother nature is a bitch and she always will be. Natural disaster is a common thing on this planet and it does not mean that the end times are coming! If you people were true christians you should know that NO PERSON knows when the end time is coming.
well well well

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2012
well wrote:
Are you people retarded? Look, I believe in the bible and god very strongly, but to sit and say it is a sign of the end times is just crazy! Do you people know your history? Obviously not! Earthquakes have happened for as long as the earth has been here and they will always be. If you people would have been alive during the 1812 new madrid earthquake centered in western ky you would have sh1t yourselves. What happened today was just a tremor in comparison. And so what, about hurricane Sandy? What about the multiple hurricanes that hit the east coast in the 50's? Endtimes? What about the christmas tsunami in 2004 that killed a quarter million people? Oh and what about hurricane Katrina? Andrew? What about the volcanic island pompeii? Mother nature is a bitch and she always will be. Natural disaster is a common thing on this planet and it does not mean that the end times are coming! If you people were true christians you should know that NO PERSON knows when the end time is coming.
Did you sh1t yourself in 1812?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#11 Nov 10, 2012
the end is nearing wrote:
Can't help but wonder if our time on earth is nearing. Sandy, earthquakes in hazard, all the politics , drugs, cheating and thieves. Time to make things right with God.
God doesn't exist. There have been earthquakes and storms longer than there have been people. Politics, drugs, cheating and thieves have been around for some time.
You fundies have been calling "wolf!" for 2K years now. Time to STFU.
nikki

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist. There have been earthquakes and storms longer than there have been people. Politics, drugs, cheating and thieves have been around for some time.
You fundies have been calling "wolf!" for 2K years now. Time to STFU.
God does exist and may he have mercy. On your soul
not worried

Liberty, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
half hypocrites half fools thats what religion does
to you
Mercy

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
not worried wrote:
half hypocrites half fools thats what religion does
to you
Its a sin to call someone a fool. God bless you.
well

Pippa Passes, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>Its a sin to call someone a fool. God bless you.
The Bible says a fool hath said in his heart there is no God.
well

London, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
well well well wrote:
<quoted text>Did you sh1t yourself in 1812?
Obviously you did not get the point. I am sorry that you are so stupid.
Careful

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
nikki wrote:
<quoted text> God does exist and may he have mercy. On your soul
Go easy on Rose_HoHo. She is well-known for running and reporting people to the moderators when they disagree with her. This is a site for free speech and debating, but she doesn't want it that way, it seems.
well well well

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you did not get the point. I am sorry that you are so stupid.
I'm sorry you don't have a sense of humor and are obviously a bully! I was just being a smart ass while your just being a bitch!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#20 Nov 11, 2012
nikki wrote:
<quoted text> God does exist and may he have mercy. On your soul
Provide some evidence of his existence.
:::crickets chirping:::
:::crickets chirping:::
:::crickets chirping:::

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#21 Nov 11, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says a fool hath said in his heart there is no God.
What else would it say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min so true 167,866
Delusional People in Perry County 4 hr Sad Times 1
Beverly combs 4 hr Your info 2
thea williams 5 hr Val 8
Brittany engle 5 hr quoter da voter 6
Hazard city workers slug it out downtown 6 hr ForReals 154
Worms everywhere (May '12) 7 hr centipede 113

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages