Natasha Barnett Miniard Maggard Robinson

Posted in the Hazard Forum

worried family

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2012
I am looking for my niece, Natasha Barnett Miniard Maggard Robinson. The family has not seen or heard from her in over a month. The last time she was seen or heard from she was in the company of her now husband Kenneth Robinson. We have been looking and searching everywhere that we can possibly think of to find her. Her family and her 11 year old daughter are concerned for her. If anyone has any information about her where abouts please let us know. Thank you.
worried family

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2012
It don't matter one bit what she sounds like to you. She is my niece and I am worried about her. So if you don't have any information on her then please refrain from making stupid remarks.
marsha

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
its best not to put it on here see what happens but i hope u find her g/l
marsha

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2012
amy or whoever u r how would u feel if that was ur daughtand some1 trased her like that
worried family

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Look, Miss. Combs it doesn't matter one dam bit what you do or do not think of her. Do you even know her? I don't care. All I knows is that my family has had enough sorrow this year to do us a life time. I lost my daughter, then almost lost my son, Tasha is my niece and I love her and am worried. So if you don't know anything about her where abouts, would you please keep you dam mouth shut. I am hoping that some one on here has seen her or heard from her. If anyone has please let me know. Thank you.
walmart

Hazard, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2012
I saw her in walmart with that Kenneth guy, I guess it's been 3 weeks ago or so... can't remember exactly. I did hear at one point, that they were living under a bridge in a tent somewhere in Viper.
marsha

Somerset, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2012
walmart wrote:
I saw her in walmart with that Kenneth guy, I guess it's been 3 weeks ago or so... can't remember exactly. I did hear at one point, that they were living under a bridge in a tent somewhere in Viper.
oh my lord
worried family

East Bernstadt, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Thank you for that information. I will check it out. If anyone else knows anything or knows someone who might know please let me know. Thank you and God Bless.
family cousin

Hamilton, OH

#12 Oct 18, 2012
i think its best that any of u that choose to post rude or vulgar shyt keep it to yourself... god dont like ugly an kharma is a bytch.. tash if your out there call someone in the family plz.. believe it or not there is alot of ppl very worried about u.. theyve contacted me all the way in ohio to c if ive seen or heard from u an ive been lookin through hundreds of unidentified ppl an newsletters, arrest reports... just let sum1..(ANY1) know that ur ok.. no1 in our family is perfect an dont let what ur doin or who u r make u forget what FAMILY means!!!!!!
family first

Sheridan, AR

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Hope you find her safe and sound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men 13 min Mankind 10
Jason Combs 14 min wearing-green 49
Up on hill pill mill 29 min know 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min bahahaha 133,420
shannon 1 hr 795 34
Brown Tahoe at Food City Last Tues. 2 hr clue 63
New to hazard facebook me girls josh perkins 3 hr Elton 4
Ip Address Topix Identifier 8 hr let the hunt begin 8
Judge Scott Alexander. 12 hr FiscalWatch 194
wreck on combs road 21 hr rrr 71