United States

#44 Sep 22, 2012
well wrote:
yupp tramp stamp that says hudson
You gotta be kidding me!
Fords property

United States

#45 Sep 23, 2012
Let hater be hating!! You all are just mad cause ur not me.. That ur trying to make me look bad but it just ain't wrking!! Dueces I'm tired of all there lil childish kids!! Have a nice life god bless u
Get real

London, KY

#46 Sep 23, 2012
Fords property wrote:
Let hater be hating!! You all are just mad cause ur not me.. That ur trying to make me look bad but it just ain't wrking!! Dueces I'm tired of all there lil childish kids!! Have a nice life god bless u
Trust me no one wants to be you. No need to try to make you look bad you do. God bless you!
omg thats funny

London, KY

#47 Sep 23, 2012
Lol I dont see to many guys or girls getting mad because they arent you angela, I mean really who would wanna be some partying drunk unfit parent with tattoos of guys youve been with all over them, Your not nearly as hot as you think you are baby and for that matter just imagine what that old wrinkled up body is gonna look like after 20 years or whoring around with tats all over you lol.
Get real

London, KY

#48 Sep 23, 2012
omg thats funny wrote:
Lol I dont see to many guys or girls getting mad because they arent you angela, I mean really who would wanna be some partying drunk unfit parent with tattoos of guys youve been with all over them, Your not nearly as hot as you think you are baby and for that matter just imagine what that old wrinkled up body is gonna look like after 20 years or whoring around with tats all over you lol.
that's great and tru!
Misty

United States

#49 Sep 24, 2012
I mean really talk about someone on topixs and not even show your real name ? Buncha pussys if ya asked me . If your gonna talk shit about someone you don't know , then I can to. Angela is a damn good mom . That baby gets everything he wants , she works for him , plus goes to school for him. So yeah I think he's well taken care of . That baby is her life . So if you don't know her story stop talking shit about someone you dont know . That's pathetic I mean do you not have nothing else go do better with your life than to no life it on topixs and talk shit , but yet to afraid to put your real name.? Haha . That's funny . Karma will get you soon.
omg thats funny

London, KY

#50 Sep 24, 2012
why didnt u put ur full name then, there are plenty of misty's around here so you r no different.
Misty

Ivel, KY

#51 Sep 24, 2012
Misty Watson . I ain't afraid to tell people who I am .
bluhh

London, KY

#52 Sep 25, 2012
i dont kno Angela very well iv only met her a few times but shes a good mom from what i see her babyboy has anything an everything he could want or need an you people who say shes a bad person for getting out maybe one night a week come on get real your just tryin to down her some parents may not go out but others may need or want a day a week or whenever to thereselfs atleast shes got a sitter for her kid iv saw girls just take there kids partyin b4 nothing better to do then keep your name in there mouth 24/7 then feel special those people are that obsessed with you and your life)
bluhh

London, KY

#53 Sep 25, 2012
last part came out wrong i ment to say(if people dont have nothing better to do then keep your name in there mouth 24/7 then feel special those people are that obsessed with you an your life)
well

Harrison, AR

#54 Sep 27, 2012
bluhh wrote:
i dont kno Angela very well iv only met her a few times but shes a good mom from what i see her babyboy has anything an everything he could want or need an you people who say shes a bad person for getting out maybe one night a week come on get real your just tryin to down her some parents may not go out but others may need or want a day a week or whenever to thereselfs atleast shes got a sitter for her kid iv saw girls just take there kids partyin b4 nothing better to do then keep your name in there mouth 24/7 then feel special those people are that obsessed with you and your life)
I recall her bringing Gage to the mountain when she found out she was pregnant again. How wonderful announcing you 18 pregnant again drunk at a mountain party. And the mother of the year award goes to....
Huey

Somerset, KY

#55 Sep 28, 2012
According to her Facebook she is back being Fords Property. Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is until she's back Single?
kenton

Manchester, KY

#57 Sep 28, 2012
I call 1 week b4 she's single.
Kel

Somerset, KY

#58 Sep 29, 2012
1 day is all it took this time around! Poor girl, she def needs to get away from that guy for more than 3 or 4 days. She's to sweet and cute for all of the stuff she puts herself through!
kenton

London, KY

#59 Sep 30, 2012
2 days and split up and back together lol
pimp daddy

Manchester, KY

#60 Oct 7, 2012
best head ive ever had, bj of century
funny

Doniphan, MO

#61 Oct 20, 2012
Haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Shirtless jerry" 39 min Wife ALERT 88
Big meeting at City Hall Monday 1 hr Tommy dean 25
Middle Aged Women Dressing Like Teenagers 1 hr Wife ALERT 182
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,383
Guy at Walmart 1 hr trustmeiknow 9
Salty 2 hr yep 16
Is it true! 3 hr Money 101 19
West perry traffic situation Sat Actually 30

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web