Angela turner pregnant again

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WoW

London, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2012
What is wrong with her she does even take care of the one she has! Lord help this unborn child!!
man o man

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2012
she's a bad one thats for sure, does she even take care if the one she has now?
no

London, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2012
She lets him stay with her while her and 25 guys party and fool around! I've heard that the little feller picks up liquor bottles and tries to drink them and she laughs about it! He is never clean and his diapers always sagging! Like she needs another baby? She hasn't been with this new guy long is it even his baby? Highly doubtful...
StripMan

London, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Is this really true?? I used to talk to her on a regular basis and I seen that she was Single on her Facebook again, she really needs to find a guy that can get her away from the trash and disease that is Hazard, KY!! She is a beautiful girl and deserves some nice things and someone to treat her good and like a girl should be treated.
george

London, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2012
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife bro

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 13, 2012
george wrote:
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife bro
Only on payday -
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#7 Jun 13, 2012
It ain't mine! I used a rubber!
haha

London, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2012
if she's anything like everyone says she is it could be any number of peoples.
Pinky

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2012
She got so drunk it killed the baby so she's not pregnant anymore
pepper

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2012
thats a shame, sounds to me like she,s nothing but a piece of trash that doesnt deserve the blessing of a child.
wow

Somerset, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2012
Yeah she has been drinking for a while! She already has one kid she doesn't take Care of she sure doesn't need another one!
ppl

London, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2012
no wrote:
She lets him stay with her while her and 25 guys party and fool around! I've heard that the little feller picks up liquor bottles and tries to drink them and she laughs about it! He is never clean and his diapers always sagging! Like she needs another baby? She hasn't been with this new guy long is it even his baby? Highly doubtful...
look who she lets her baby stay with corys mom i hear she stays in combs running down pills to shoot up!
Yeah

Versailles, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2012
she takes her child...on Lost mountain to parties..

& some goon up there saying she deserves something good? People get shot & stabbed on mountains, who in their right mind would take their child to a party?!
BestFriend

Manchester, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2012
Angela is one of my bestfriends and she is a hell of a mom I think it's funny how you topics people can talk shit on the computer but doesn't wanna tell your real names she takes care of gauge and he is her first priority! Wanna talk bad about her take it up with me first cause I will take up for her any day
yeaaahhhh buddie

Brodhead, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2012
I have NEVER seen Angela turner with a child ever! He must not be to much to her because she never has him out with her!!
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#18 Jul 3, 2012
BestFriend wrote:
Angela is one of my bestfriends and she is a hell of a mom I think it's funny how you topics people can talk shit on the computer but doesn't wanna tell your real names she takes care of gauge and he is her first priority! Wanna talk bad about her take it up with me first cause I will take up for her any day
I notice you did not use your real name either, just sayin'. You call people out for posting under a screen name when you are doing the exact same thing.
brittanie

London, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2012
well since u all saying no one uses there real name i am!U all get on ehre and talk trash when im sure most of u do the same shit...She does take care of her kid all the time no matter what u all think im with her all the time so pretty sure i know..Its not a bad mom just to get out every once in awhile u need a break sumtime or another..
so when u allw anna tlk crap just use real names
lol

Manchester, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2012
well thats obviously brittanie campbell that typed that so since she wants to talk a little smack how about we see what we can find out about brittanie, anyone know any good stuff on her?
Hannah Bananah

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Angela does not take care of that kid. Everyone needs free time? No, real mothers don't lay out drunk like she does. I have never seen her with that child. I have however seen her with multiple men in he truck and drunk. I see her a lot like that too. She needs grow up and look at what real mature mothers do. Brittanie you have no right to talk. Your just as bad, you run around and party with someone like that. Sure doesn't say to much about you honey bun. Your nasty. Brush them yeller teeth of yours!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 15, 2012
if this the same girl i'm thinking of, she only 18 right? dang! one down and one on the way, somebody needs to put this girl on some birth control. welfare babies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Ren 174,922
Sonics is comin to hazart 9 min Stringless Banjo 60
Sam is an awful person. 14 min Stringless Banjo 16
Blevins in Hazard 1 hr Pluck-Buster 7
Males who are known for cheating. 2 hr Marlboro Man 43
Big lots employees 2 hr Mel 6
Fiscal Irresponsibility 3 hr Omg 32
Hazard clique 3 hr Bystander 19
Who to vote for County Clerk? 3 hr Omg 23

Hazard Jobs