Next Last
want to know

El Paso, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Who is Ruey Couch dating?
Oh please

London, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2011
I dont know, but if u r talking about the City policeman, I think u mean RUDE COUCH. If u r talking about him, I'd be safe in saying it is himself. He is the most rude person I have ever met in my life.
Anonymous

London, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Oh please wrote:
I dont know, but if u r talking about the City policeman, I think u mean RUDE COUCH. If u r talking about him, I'd be safe in saying it is himself. He is the most rude person I have ever met in my life.
AMEN-HE'S DEFINETLY GOT A GURLFRIEND I'VE SAW HER.BUT YEAH,HE IS RUDE.
Buba

El Paso, AR

#4 Nov 7, 2011
Don't know which one you are talking about.
the blind side

London, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2011
I think he is the hottest man in perry county. He has got the nicest a**, and I just love the way his pants are always wedged up in it when he is in uniform. He can cuff me and stuff me anytime.
BoBo

Monticello, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2011
i think Ruey is a dork that hides behind a badge...u ladies like a man that is rude than be my guest...wearing his tight clothes and all his extra geek gear! i think he needs to act more like a police officer and get people that really do crimes, not people with family's that walk out of a bar after having a long work week to catch a ride home with someone to keep from driving a vehicle drunk, and the rude guy gives you a A.I...u can explain your story to him and he don't have no respect for anyone...he doesn't care about no one but himself...but yeah u go get mr. Couch i'm sure he will screw you over just as well...the truth hurts!
Rude boy

London, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Well eventually karma comes back on people. one of these days he will need something or might not be in that position forever and will need a job. or a family member, friend, child, parent, will need a job or something else and he won't be able to get anyone to stand up for him or help him. He has lived in this town all his life and i would assume he will retire and die in this area. At some point when he retires on that huge city retirement he will need a job as a security officer for a school or a coal company and as small as this town is, trust me, if he keeps going he won't be able to get a job at even walmart. And there is no way anyone will help him with anything.
lol

London, KY

#8 Nov 7, 2011
Everyone all ways thinks the grass is greener on the other side, anyone here a cop? I dont think so, You deal with people who hate you just because you do your job and deal with the people we deal with. Officers are rude 90% because its the only way to get the point across half of you idoits. cry more k thanks bye.
know it all

London, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2011
I never ever thought about wanting to be a cop of any kind, when I was 18 years old I made more money in a day than they made in a week and I have done that all these years. But what I want to know is, why do they all shave their heads?? They all look like dildo's with ears. And than that one little guy looks like dumbo, with those big ears. No disrespect just funny!!!!
BoBo

Monticello, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2011
u just about had me convinced to change my mind about you pricks until i read were it said you guys do your job...hahaha, thats the funniest thing i've heard in ages!...i was about to slap myself in the face for writing such aweful messages...but i changed my mind, city police are just as corrupted as a dope dealer on a street...i'm not underminding police authority but what i am doing is giving cold hard facts about what you guys are really like...it's no skin off my nuts, just wished you all would hangout at the donut shop alittle more, and leave working people alone...i've worked in the mines my whole life and i help keep your little computer power buttom on...if you was doing your job, people wouldn't have bad things to say about you...i guess i'm going to go cry somemore...lmao...have a nice day
hahahahahahahah

Nancy, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2011
i believe aep keeps the that little green button
Waitaminute

London, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2011
A true cop would not get mad because he was ask to check on a five year old little girl, who was not being taken care of. But Mr. Rude nearly had a shit fit because he was ask to do it. I know this for a fact. It is not second hand news to me.
to lol

London, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2011
You are full of sh*t. I happen to know a lot of police. City, State, County, and city and county from other counties and you are totally wrong. Officers are not rude 90% of the time. Most of them understand what their job involves and ignore people when they are rude. That is being professional. I would say that more than 95% of them are very professional and are great public servants who put up with way more than i ever would. If you ask me they are way under paid for what they have to deal with most of the time. But you do have a few that abuse their position, have a chip on their shoulder, or are just plan rude and mean. They have ego problems, a small dick, brain damage, I don't know but a lot of people say the same thing about Mr. Ruey Couch. He is rude, talks down to people, taunts them, teases them, is just in general a butt hole every chance he gets. He won't even talk to people.

At some point other cops need to stand up and say something to him or somehow handle it their selves internally. The sad part about it is that stuff like this just tarnishes the reputation of the vast majority of great, hard working cops that make huge sacrifices every day.
agree

London, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2011
I have never had any dealings with Ruey, but I have with Bradley Couch and I sure know he is a little mean azz that does not need to be a policeman of any kind? Now I've heard all kinds of bad stuff on him, and all of it can't be lies! They say he pulls his little tazor gun out as much as he pulls his dick out to piss. Thats going to get him hurt one of these days, he'll pull it on the wrong person.
I wonder

London, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2011
What ever happened to Ruey and Christy Burns? they've been together several years now, are they still dating? I never knew what she saw in him, shes a pretty girl.
know it all

London, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2011
She makes him ware the badge to bed, I think some girls just like humping the badge!!!
Waitaminute

London, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2011
The way Mr. Rudy Couch feels about children being taken care of, I just hope and pray God never sees it fit for him to become a father, because he would never be a DADDY. It takes a real man to be a DADDY and Rudy is far from being a real man. I was always taught if you knew of a child who was in danger, go to a police officer. I guess I was sure taught wrong. I would never teach my child to go to a police officer in Hazard, for fear they would wind up trying to talk to Mr. Rudy. Go to a fireman instead.
The

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Nov 9, 2011
BoBo wrote:
i think Ruey is a dork that hides behind a badge...u ladies like a man that is rude than be my guest...wearing his tight clothes and all his extra geek gear! i think he needs to act more like a police officer and get people that really do crimes, not people with family's that walk out of a bar after having a long work week to catch a ride home with someone to keep from driving a vehicle drunk, and the rude guy gives you a A.I...u can explain your story to him and he don't have no respect for anyone...he doesn't care about no one but himself...but yeah u go get mr. Couch i'm sure he will screw you over just as well...the truth hurts!
I think u mean Bradley Couch!! He's a bitch
Lol

Sheridan, AR

#19 Nov 11, 2011
You low life people love to get on here and talk trash about the police and hide behind your computer, but you would NEVER say anything to their face. In fact you be saying yes sir and no sir and be so scared you would wet your pants. You are all pussies lol.
Christy

London, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2011
I just want to know if him and Christy Burns are still together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca "Becky" Brotherton 15 min EIIa 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min U of L Brainballer 4,872
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,433
Black gold 22 min James 12
Perry Circuit Judge Election 27 min Funny 38
Natasha has your number teresa (Apr '13) 38 min No Rain 24
Devin Ashley been in federal prison working for... 52 min Insider 1
Shame of Hazard 16 hr The Turner Diaries 46
•••
Hazard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazard Jobs

•••