Who got busted today?

Who got busted today?

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Holly

Harrison, AR

#1 Apr 5, 2012
The jail website is shut down. I heard they busted everrywhere!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2012
News said they got 53 people and were looking for more. No names were given.
9 months and counting

London, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2012
It's on the website
why

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2012
U know there arent that many dealers in hazard
9 months and counting

London, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Yeah...right...
LOL

London, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2012
Hazel Watts was one arrested.Maybe she will get straight before her 3rd child is born. She'll probably loose it to.
kjhnkhb

London, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2012
randy got busted to theres a list on wymt has 10 of the 13 listed
lol

Harrison, AR

#9 Apr 5, 2012
kjhnkhb wrote:
randy got busted to theres a list on wymt has 10 of the 13 listed
Randy has been in jail for 3 months and the dumbazz cops were out looking for him today! LOL!
LOL

London, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2012
Randy Watts has been in jail longer than 3 months.They need to get his dope wife off drugs for her unborn child.
wtf

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2012
Well good lucck to any and everyone on drugs! I hate rats and cops because a lot of the people on drugs have destroyed their lives and have no idea if how to get off the garbage and the dealers are mostly uneducated people who know no other way to support their families or people that are disabled now on soc security and dont get enough income to survive. These pig cops use informants to do their job and without the rats, these pigs wouldnt solve shit. It is sickening to see and thats why I moved from there. Goodluck to all being bullied whether u use or sell cause the cops and rats just get pissed cause they aint getting their cut of either thr money or dope!
Cammy

London, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2012
osel told us he was rattin em out. They have that under cover project he was talking about. He better pray I don't find his smelly rat ass, I hate a rat
buhhhhh

London, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2012
LOL wrote:
Randy Watts has been in jail longer than 3 months.They need to get his dope wife off drugs for her unborn child.
they got her as well shes pathetic and needs to lose ervery kid she pops out! randys whole family is trash dope dealers
hahahahq

Ransom, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2012
Jacqueline Fugate, 43, of Busy

Hazel Watts, 24, of Hazard

Randy Watts, 27, of Combs

Melissa Stidham, 36, of Bonnyman

Bransford P. Olinger, 33, of Hazard

Paul Napier, 53, of Happy

Deborah Slone, 49, of Combs

Daphine Feltner, 41, of Hazard

John Slover, 30, of Combs

SERVES THAT STUPID CU NT HAZEL RIGHT!!! ROT IN JAIL B I T CH!!
lmfao

Ransom, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2012
LOL wrote:
Hazel Watts was one arrested.Maybe she will get straight before her 3rd child is born. She'll probably loose it to.
She was with some other man other than her husband not too long ago .. oops.. wonder whos baby this is

Since: Mar 12

Borin' azz Hazard!

#17 Apr 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
Well good lucck to any and everyone on drugs! I hate rats and cops because a lot of the people on drugs have destroyed their lives and have no idea if how to get off the garbage and the dealers are mostly uneducated people who know no other way to support their families or people that are disabled now on soc security and dont get enough income to survive. These pig cops use informants to do their job and without the rats, these pigs wouldnt solve shit. It is sickening to see and thats why I moved from there. Goodluck to all being bullied whether u use or sell cause the cops and rats just get pissed cause they aint getting their cut of either thr money or dope!
What kind of drugs are you on, bro? This is beyond the most ignorant BS I've ever read. I hope you get busted, incarcerated, and then raped while you're sittin' in da pokey!
Big Fat Night Crawler

Roy, WA

#18 Apr 5, 2012
Sh8des Of Pale wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of drugs are you on, bro? This is beyond the most ignorant BS I've ever read. I hope you get busted, incarcerated, and then raped while you're sittin' in da pokey!
I agree. wait till you meet a 15 yr old girl who was drugged and raped, put into a foster home only to have it done again less than a year later.

Since: Mar 12

Borin' azz Hazard!

#19 Apr 5, 2012
Some people are just low-level slime bags. People like Wtf make me sick.
Rough Rider

London, KY

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Please hang them all,low life first of the monthers.
well

London, KY

#21 Apr 6, 2012
They need to make another trio to bonnyman they missed the crack house down beside the church!
how in the Hell

London, KY

#22 Apr 6, 2012
did they miss almeda Henry and bunch with their crack house ..in Combs. That apt. bldg is full of drug dealers..my guess landlord supplies them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min tat tvam asi 172,961
Dustin Miller 42 min SJSU 5
The big shots wanna be caudills 1 hr JESS 4
Such a turn off 1 hr Malboro Man 42
Back To Realitu 1 hr Whatever 14
Jerry Miller 2 hr jenny 2
Breanna Howard 2 hr Jamie 13
McDonald’s 21 hr Truth 28

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages