Kentucky Pain Management

Kentucky Pain Management

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Needs Info

Clay City, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Is this place any good? I'd really appreciate some info about it. And, no, I don't want pain pills. Some people really do have pain.

Thanks.
i know

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2009
a person who went there and they were good at first until they started switching doctors this person saw a total of 5 diffrent drs while going there and this was at the london office and the last new dr didnt want to write the persons medicine he wanted to change it and so the person left there i kn ow a great pain management place to go they really care and will help u try kentucky pain physicians in hazard the number is four,eight seven - eighty three eighty three.
Black Beauty

Macon, GA

#3 Nov 4, 2009
I personally didn't like it. I think the docs have sh**ty attitudes and one won't hardly look anyone in the eye. He made me feel rather uncomfortable.
Non

Leechburg, PA

#4 Nov 4, 2009
You all are just looking to get a quick HIGH!!! Alll pain clinics need to be shut down!! WHAT A JOKE!
cumb

Harrison, AR

#5 Nov 4, 2009
You got that Right I have back promble ihave ever with to one and that true ilearn to live with the pain it hard at time but i do it
whatsittoyou

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2009
Non wrote:
You all are just looking to get a quick HIGH!!! Alll pain clinics need to be shut down!! WHAT A JOKE!
you got that right I hate a pill head
I think NOT

Macon, GA

#7 Nov 5, 2009
Non wrote:
You all are just looking to get a quick HIGH!!! Alll pain clinics need to be shut down!! WHAT A JOKE!
So are you implying that the dr's that work in that pain clinic are just there to hand out pills to druggies? Seriously? Is that what your foolish a** thinks? Please explain!
i know

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2009
that u dont know anything about having true PAIN if u didu would not say such cruel things u know there r ppl out there that need there pain medicine and they dont abuse it!!!!!!!!!!
Non

Leechburg, PA

#9 Nov 5, 2009
i know wrote:
that u dont know anything about having true PAIN if u didu would not say such cruel things u know there r ppl out there that need there pain medicine and they dont abuse it!!!!!!!!!!
Why can't your regular Doctor prescribe to yoU?
Stupid

Macon, GA

#10 Nov 5, 2009
Non wrote:
You all are just looking to get a quick HIGH!!! Alll pain clinics need to be shut down!! WHAT A JOKE!
What are you so worried about it for! There are truly people out there suffering and in pain. I go to a pain clinic and don't write out no pain medication. Yes, there are pain management clinics out there that don't deal in narcotics. It does help. Try to exspand your mind a little more and educate yourself before you jump on here and run your mouth about something you don't know about. If you would read, the person that asked, stated they didn't want pain medication. Not everyone in this world is looking for a high. Oh, before you say it, I can't spell worth crap. I really don't care what anyone thinks about my spelling.
Stupid

Macon, GA

#11 Nov 5, 2009
cumb wrote:
You got that Right I have back promble ihave ever with to one and that true ilearn to live with the pain it hard at time but i do it
Hello!!!! Not everyone is the same! Great you can deal with the pain. I am happy for you. I know there will come a time that I might not can deal with the pain. If narcotics help, I am going to try what my family doc wants me to. There is nothing wrong with people that might need something for the pain. Like I said, not everyone is the same. You might have just the normal aches and pains with your back. I hope that is all you have. I am not going to sit in awful pain when I don't have to.
Stupid

Macon, GA

#12 Nov 5, 2009
whatsittoyou wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right I hate a pill head
Try to be a little bit smart and define a pill head!
cumb

Harrison, AR

#13 Nov 5, 2009
I know people need their med my back is messup big time it hurt me icould cry it is my L3 L4 L5disc on the left side and the rightside it isL3 the lumbar disc they want to do surgen but they want say for sure that i will walk again they say it is 50% 50% some people like to be a smart A'''that all ihave to say iknow how i feel on one in my shoes

i know

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2009
the reason i have to go to a pain clinic is because i have long time chronic pain so this reqiures me to be in a pain clinic.
cumb

Harrison, AR

#15 Nov 6, 2009
I unstand that but some people dontunstand
Junior

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Nov 6, 2009
I had back surgery 6 yrs. ago. All I take for pain is advil........There are days when I can barley wslk or sit or stand but it gets better by resting. I hope I never have to depend on narcotics but I won't say that I wouldn't take them because I would if the pain got so bad I couldn't stand it. It must be terrible to depend on narcotics in this day and age because if you do need them you're called a pill head. Some don't understand that if you hurt bad enough you'll take anything to get relief. It's a shame that people who really hurt have to bear the stigma of being a druggie.
cumb

Harrison, AR

#17 Nov 6, 2009
you got that right ihave put up with the pain for3 years now idid take musl rexlay but i donot take anything now i live with it hard but i do
What

Leechburg, PA

#18 Nov 7, 2009
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you so worried about it for! There are truly people out there suffering and in pain. I go to a pain clinic and don't write out no pain medication. Yes, there are pain management clinics out there that don't deal in narcotics. It does help. Try to exspand your mind a little more and educate yourself before you jump on here and run your mouth about something you don't know about. If you would read, the person that asked, stated they didn't want pain medication. Not everyone in this world is looking for a high. Oh, before you say it, I can't spell worth crap. I really don't care what anyone thinks about my spelling.
"Excuse me, I work with clients everyday that are hooked on drugs! I know how you people think!!!! Just looking for a quick fix!!!!"
What

Leechburg, PA

#19 Nov 7, 2009
i know wrote:
the reason i have to go to a pain clinic is because i have long time chronic pain so this reqiures me to be in a pain clinic.
You should have said, "I am an addict."
itswhatithink

Brodhead, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2009
Anyone on any medication for a long period of time is an Addict. Your body has to have it whether is is cholestrol medicine, heart meds or pain meds. The true defination of a pill head is one who takes anything they get their hands on, will steal from their family or anyone else and who snorts or shoots up their meds. I have been dealing with back pain for over 20 years and as I get older, I can not deal with the pain. Anyone who wants to suffer, go ahead, but "What" you may be around people who are addicts and I agree there are a lot of pillheads out there, but there are also good people who have mega pain, and it is people like you who have no sympathy for the ones of us who do take our medicine the way it is prescribed just to live with our pain. I go to my family doctor and I am drug tested, I do what I am told and take what I am prescribed, believe me I could take 3 times as many as I get, but I am just glad to get what I have. It makes my life bearable. I can get out of bed and take care of my daily tasks, if I didn't have pain medicine I could not do any of that. So, before you judge I would like to wish about a month of my pain on you, so you could see why we do what we do. After that, I would wish you a speedy recovery, because I would not wish my painful life on anyone else. Just try to think and have compassion for others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote buying 6 min lol! 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Min 177,565
Les is gone and Scott needs to go in the fall 9 min Votes 3
Blue Asher is a JOKE 11 min Little man complex 5
New sherif in town 14 min Roy Rogers mcfreely 29
Perry county Judge Excuitive 18 min lol 48
Jennifer brook Jones 19 min Lol 12
District 1 magistrate 1 hr scottie 193
Keith Miller donít have the smarts to run a county 14 hr Exactly 42

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages