Kevin Combs, Elmer Combs, and Bryan K...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Someone

London, KY

#102 Jan 15, 2012
When Kevin was young him and Robert Farler raped a old lady (who was in her 70's) that lived down the road from me.. They tied her to her tanning bed and raped her.. If you don't believe it drive in the Viper area and ask a random person they will tell you the same thing...Oh yeah by the way the poor lady died..
Wtf

London, KY

#103 Jan 19, 2012
Someone wrote:
When Kevin was young him and Robert Farler raped a old lady (who was in her 70's) that lived down the road from me.. They tied her to her tanning bed and raped her.. If you don't believe it drive in the Viper area and ask a random person they will tell you the same thing...Oh yeah by the way the poor lady died..
70's? If that's true, that is beyond sickening.
Boo

London, KY

#104 Jan 19, 2012
If it's the same Kevin Combs that I know, I wouldn't be shocked if every word of it is true.
haha

Eubank, KY

#105 Oct 7, 2012
i know the girl personally, she's a real good friend of mine and i know everything that happened. she was in a relationship with bryan she was only 14 while he was 27, and they both did do drugs but she never had sex with any of the other guys and it definately NOT for drugs. the girl had a lot of problems and still hooks up with bryan... smh she's almost 18 now though and has denied the relationship but her family know she's supposed to move in with him the day she turns 18
haha

Eubank, KY

#107 Oct 7, 2012
I Know wrote:
I've known several generations of the Kennedy family and can say with absolute CERTAINTY that Bryan is the only one who has ever dealt in drugs. If you all knew what his worthless mother was like, you'd understand why. Lots of the Kennedy boys have been rowdy and some liked to drink and gamble a bit, but Bryan is the only one who ever had run-ins with the law like he does. He does drugs, steals, conspires with other criminals to do all kinds of bad things, even to the people he's supposed to care most about in this world. I reckon they are waiting for him to hit rock bottom and straighten up.
I'm not close to the Kennedys anymore, but I believe without a shadow of a doubt that trying to blame a person for someone else's choices is stupid and WRONG. That girl that died CHOSE to do those drugs, probably knowing full well that her heart was bad even if Bryan didn't know. And that other girl CHOSE to go with them and possibly have sex with those men. Are you all wanting to take away our right to bear arms too just because "guns kill people"? Bull. That's bad logic right there. Stop trying to pick a bad apple so you can blame everything on him. He's got enough problems to sort out as it is, the poor bastard.
y'all are so freakin wrong.....
haha

Eubank, KY

#108 Oct 7, 2012
His Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Some women lie, especially ones who accuse somebody of rape then adds them as a friend of MySpace.
she never acused anyone of rape.
ever
Upper 2nd Creek Man

United States

#109 Oct 7, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
she never acused anyone of rape.
ever
You may be thinking of a different person then. I also know a woman who was accusing a certain guy of rape then she said that she was wrong and that he didn't rape anyone then she added him as a friend on Myspace but that was 3 years ago at least. How is someone "wrong" about rape though? I mean either it happened or it didn't. End of story.
someone who knows

Hazard, KY

#110 Oct 9, 2012
Everyone needs to leave Elmer out of this.It may have took place at his house but he had nothing to do with the girl. I was there and she was with Brian and she was all over him. She was telling him and everyone else that she was 18. She also never told him no she wanted to have sex with him. She asked if it was alright to go into one of the bedrooms so they could have sex. So for everyone that wasn't there need to keep their mouths shut and quit putting stupid shit on here.
the real b--ch that start

Elizabethtown, KY

#111 Nov 25, 2012
the girl only had sex with bryan. i know the whole story, maybe because im that girl. it wasnt for drugs, we were together. elmer is a friend and so is kevin, but nothing like that would ever happen between us. yes, i lied. yes i said i was 18 and yes a big reason was for drugs.
but no of you know the truth or the whole story because unless your byan, kevin, or elmer, you never will know. glad i could clear this up
ttul
Kiara

London, KY

#112 Nov 25, 2012
Upper 2nd Creek Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be thinking of a different person then. I also know a woman who was accusing a certain guy of rape then she said that she was wrong and that he didn't rape anyone then she added him as a friend on Myspace but that was 3 years ago at least. How is someone "wrong" about rape though? I mean either it happened or it didn't. End of story.
Exactly. That woman must be a nutcase.
I Hate Bryan Kennedy

London, KY

#113 Jan 21, 2013
He should've went to prison on Feb. 9, 2009. and stayed there until his death for overdosing Billie Jean Smith. He knew she was dying and after he figured it out he took everything in her purse out and cleaned up before he called 911. He is a low life and it looks like Karma is finally biting him in the ass! Love and miss you Billie Jean!
someone who knows

Lima, OH

#114 Aug 13, 2013
he didnt know she was dying he found her not breathing and did CPR on her. Wayne Risner was the one who done all the shady shit. The fucking truth is wayne did'nt even wanna call 911. Bryan did everything he could to save her life. You truley have it twisted and one more bit of info is she was with wayne that nite.
Chrissy

London, KY

#115 Aug 13, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
he didnt know she was dying he found her not breathing and did CPR on her. Wayne Risner was the one who done all the shady shit. The fucking truth is wayne did'nt even wanna call 911. Bryan did everything he could to save her life. You truley have it twisted and one more bit of info is she was with wayne that nite.
Hi, Bryan. I loved reading your comments on the Vicco forum, ha!
knows them good

London, KY

#116 Apr 2, 2014
Trash scumbag child molesting pieces of shit rot in hell u sorry bastards I'll piss on your graves!!
lmao

Stanford, KY

#117 Apr 3, 2014
HardyHarHar wrote:
Bryan Kennedy thinks he is the cutest thing that walks the face of this earth. He may have a somewhat nice body, but his face is busted! He looks like a white version of Jay-Z. I believe that he did DO this. I've known him for years now and I wouldn't put nothing past him. He is a sex maniac;not that there is anything wrong with that, however, when it comes down to Bryan, he will fuck anything that has a pussy and is willing to give it up. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is the truth. If he can get a little bit by trading pills, he will do so. Selling dope runs in the family. As for Elmer Combs, this is a disaster. I cannot believe he lets these young boys come and stay with him. He must be really lonely to have to pay these young men with pills in order to have friends. As for this Kevin Combs, if he hangs with Bryan and Elmer I am sure he is in on it as well. People as such should be severely punished. As for the young girl, it is a shame to be so addicted at such a young age.
elmer giving young guy pills sound like a mountain Michael jacson to me
jessica

Happy, KY

#118 May 8, 2014
I Hate Bryan Kennedy wrote:
He should've went to prison on Feb. 9, 2009. and stayed there until his death for overdosing Billie Jean Smith. He knew she was dying and after he figured it out he took everything in her purse out and cleaned up before he called 911. He is a low life and it looks like Karma is finally biting him in the ass! Love and miss you Billie Jean!
lil freddie is in jail for making meth and has a federal court date in a couple of months along with his daddy for drug trafficking. it's funny though that old man freddy bonded out and lil freddy got busted after he bonded out. i wouldn't be surprised if the old man didn't call in on his son to try and look good for the feds and the other guy that got busted with the daddy is still in jail waiting for his trial date in a couple of months. they all 3 have the same court date.
Pam

London, KY

#119 May 8, 2014
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
lil freddie is in jail for making meth and has a federal court date in a couple of months along with his daddy for drug trafficking. it's funny though that old man freddy bonded out and lil freddy got busted after he bonded out. i wouldn't be surprised if the old man didn't call in on his son to try and look good for the feds and the other guy that got busted with the daddy is still in jail waiting for his trial date in a couple of months. they all 3 have the same court date.
is lil freddie Bryan ?
Irene

London, KY

#120 May 8, 2014
someone who knows wrote:
Everyone needs to leave Elmer out of this.It may have took place at his house but he had nothing to do with the girl. I was there and she was with Brian and she was all over him. She was telling him and everyone else that she was 18. She also never told him no she wanted to have sex with him. She asked if it was alright to go into one of the bedrooms so they could have sex. So for everyone that wasn't there need to keep their mouths shut and quit putting stupid shit on here.
I like Elmer but I do not like or trust Brian as far as I can throw a dump truck. I have no idea what happened to that girl at that house but judging by the rumors going around about it that we all have heard many times, I fear that it was horrible.
bubby

Happy, KY

#121 May 8, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
is lil freddie Bryan ?
yes
Baker

London, KY

#122 May 9, 2014
is Bryan still in Jail ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lothair Militia and Shawn Jent 26 min Uncle Sam 7
This is hilarious... 33 min Stalin 81
Cheating housewives 1 hr Slinky 7
I am a coal miner's daughter 2 hr Clarification 38
Mike Brewer 2 hr Vanessa 1
Arrested for "Promoting Homosexuality" 3 hr Midnight Rider 221
Does anyone know where Rob Lee is hiding? 4 hr Need to know 1
Circle T. This will get deleted. 4 hr Ajax 14
Hazard mayor 6 hr Tom tinkler 43
Follow a new path 7 hr Mikylikesit 65