Kevin Combs, Elmer Combs, and Bryan Kennedy!

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 120 Comments Last updated May 9, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
suspicious

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Well i heard that these three men had sex with a 14 year old a few weeks ago. And that she possibly did it for drugs?!!?
What the Hell?
These men are like 28, 30 somthing and like 50 something years old! They should be took to jail!
Have any of you heard anything about this?!
i know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

suspicious wrote:
Well i heard that these three men had sex with a 14 year old a few weeks ago. And that she possibly did it for drugs?!!?
What the Hell?
These men are like 28, 30 somthing and like 50 something years old! They should be took to jail!
elmers been a child molester for years suprised hes not in prison for it
steve

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

well at least elmers going to church!
just_me

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

kevin combs?.........where is he from??
I know for a fact

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Kevin from Masons Creek.
NoHeaven4Him

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

so you can do what you want as long as you go to church on sunday and ask for forgiveness. i dont think so. who is the girl anyway and where on earth did her parents think she was. if someone knows this to be a fact than something should be done about it bacause that is just wrong regardless if it was for pills or not. this is so sad for grown men to take advantage of a young girl like that. it is just wrong on all levels.
suspicious

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Well, i talked to her cousin today and she said that she told the mother of the girl she was staying all night w/ that her grandma was going to pick her up, and the person that picked her up was some man.
She was with him all night and all day the next day, her grandma called the friends house to check on them and thats when she found out.
I think they had the police out looking for Bryan Kennedy and everything. Idk if they found him or not, but the police picked her up and took her to the police dept. She admited to haveing sex with like 2 or 3 people and taking pills.
Her cousin also told me that they couldnt force her to have a rape screen done so there is no proof of any illegal behavior.
But yeah i think that even though these men cant be "proven" guilty, that they still need to be hunted down and get the hell beat out of em!
Cause i mean what do you think is going to happen between 3 horny grown men and a "willing" 14 year old? You would have to be born yesterday to think that they didnt have sex!
Like wtf?!
bball

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

I thought Kevin was still in prison, guess they let him out for good behavior .
Jenny

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

suspicious wrote:
What the Hell?
I don't believe this.
suspicious

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Well believe it. Cause it happened!
HardyHarHar

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Bryan Kennedy thinks he is the cutest thing that walks the face of this earth. He may have a somewhat nice body, but his face is busted! He looks like a white version of Jay-Z. I believe that he did DO this. I've known him for years now and I wouldn't put nothing past him. He is a sex maniac;not that there is anything wrong with that, however, when it comes down to Bryan, he will fuck anything that has a pussy and is willing to give it up. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is the truth. If he can get a little bit by trading pills, he will do so. Selling dope runs in the family. As for Elmer Combs, this is a disaster. I cannot believe he lets these young boys come and stay with him. He must be really lonely to have to pay these young men with pills in order to have friends. As for this Kevin Combs, if he hangs with Bryan and Elmer I am sure he is in on it as well. People as such should be severely punished. As for the young girl, it is a shame to be so addicted at such a young age.
same as zzz h

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

Well i know all 3 and i dont believe any of it why would they get a 14 year old or where would they even find a 14 year old? If the so called girl went to the police why didn't she let them give her a rape kit? Her mother would have had the "say so" on that one since the girl is a minor and could hit the 3 men with stat. rape b/c of her age. Don't you all think any mother would have made sure they were punished even if she did it willingly? H-E-L-L-O People!!! These are some major things to say. If it is true i really feel sorry for all parties involved b/c they are all very sick ppl. the 3 men for sure (the obvious), the girl (addiction made her do something she more than likly wouldn't have otherwise d0ne)and the mother for not having the balls to make them pay. But i believe this is y there is a court of law. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. I have faith in y'all I don't think y'all did it and i pray that i am right.
WTF

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

Judged:

Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe this.
Bryan Kennedy is a very attractive man , and im shure such a good looking man dont have to pay any one for sex . he can have any one he wants , and i can not believe he would have to resort to sleeping with a fourteen year old. if any of this had happened it would be all over the news and not on hear , get real .
Her Friend

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Bryan Kenndy Should Be Locked Up For Over Dosing Billie Jean Smith... She was a sweet girl who got mixed up with a piece of s*!t..The State Police Said He gave her methadone and xanax's and she died a few hours later from a heart condition she was born with..And they say it was drug related??? Thats Straight B*** S***!!!
Her Friend

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

My Bad I Mean (That Her Death Wasnt Cause The Pills He Gave Her Is B.S.)
caudill

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

i hope that aint true. that makes me sad to think about it.
leigh

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

suspicious wrote:
Well believe it. Cause it happened!
i dont think so... i havent seen proof of it...
I Know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

I've known several generations of the Kennedy family and can say with absolute CERTAINTY that Bryan is the only one who has ever dealt in drugs. If you all knew what his worthless mother was like, you'd understand why. Lots of the Kennedy boys have been rowdy and some liked to drink and gamble a bit, but Bryan is the only one who ever had run-ins with the law like he does. He does drugs, steals, conspires with other criminals to do all kinds of bad things, even to the people he's supposed to care most about in this world. I reckon they are waiting for him to hit rock bottom and straighten up.

I'm not close to the Kennedys anymore, but I believe without a shadow of a doubt that trying to blame a person for someone else's choices is stupid and WRONG. That girl that died CHOSE to do those drugs, probably knowing full well that her heart was bad even if Bryan didn't know. And that other girl CHOSE to go with them and possibly have sex with those men. Are you all wanting to take away our right to bear arms too just because "guns kill people"? Bull. That's bad logic right there. Stop trying to pick a bad apple so you can blame everything on him. He's got enough problems to sort out as it is, the poor bastard.
ammie combs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

i would believe anything on elmer, if it weren't for him my little girl would still have her daddy. i want to know when someone is going to do something about this used to be teacher who killed my jeff. just remember mister combs that revenge is sweet, you never know when it's going to hit you but i promise you it will. you are a murderer. i begged you to stop selling him drugs or he was going to die. how can you go out in public knowing that you killed a little girl's daddy?
boooo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

his house is one of the top drug hang outs in hazard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min justice_- 129,004
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 min yxv 1,020
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DITCH MITCH 147,074
Shooting in Leatherwood ! 1 hr maybeoneday 5
Who is cheating at Sykes 1 hr pfft 20
Clear Fork Road 2 hr Hosed again 45
Cordia gets hammered by the KHSAA 2 hr mad 23
next Perry circuit judge (Jul '11) 5 hr Billy 47
How To Help Improve Perry County 10 hr republican 70
woman in white car Tue Huh 3
•••
•••
•••
Hazard Dating

more search filters