rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

i rates on everyone i will rat on u if i see anything and i do all the time i am your freind you know and trust me
Susan

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

I don't know who they are or anything about Glomar Hollow, but if I knew who they were I would buy them dinner.....The only problem with rats is everyone seems to be one..no wonder the drug problem is so bad, they tell on a few ole buddies and back on the street they go and so goes all the filt again.
munkey

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

If you are refering to someone who is ratting out drug dealers and users (and I don't mean pot) then that is a good thing. If she is a user and ratting out people that's good too. Dopers have no honor and deserve to be treated like the trash they are. I just hope she doesn't tell any lies on people which I'm sure she has if she is a doper, you can't trust them. How about shutting your mouth, get a job and stop doing drugs. Then your lame ass wouldn't be on here worring about who is ratting who out. it sounds to me like some of you have something to fear you worthless junkies.
rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

munkey wrote:
If you are refering to someone who is ratting out drug dealers and users (and I don't mean pot) then that is a good thing. If she is a user and ratting out people that's good too. Dopers have no honor and deserve to be treated like the trash they are. I just hope she doesn't tell any lies on people which I'm sure she has if she is a doper, you can't trust them. How about shutting your mouth, get a job and stop doing drugs. Then your lame ass wouldn't be on here worring about who is ratting who out. it sounds to me like some of you have something to fear you worthless junkies.
i dont do drugs but i no who dos and i tellelm if they ask me
Watchman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Rats Keep It Up;;;It May Be Working

Several arrested in Southern Kentucky meth lab bust
0 Comments
Last Updated: 3:57 PM 12/30/09 - Six people are behind bars after a meth lab bust in Laurel County Tuesday night.(Full Story)

Sorry Glomawr They Missed Us Agin. Keep Calling They Will Be Here Soon;;;;;;;

Drug Tip Line: 1-866-424-4382
ALL TIPS AND INFORMATION TO U.N.I.T.E. CAN BE REPORTED ANONYMOUSLY.
little mrs piggy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Some little slut ho bag told on me for cheating on my husband and it was no one any better then those ppl in the tan house with the fenced in yard. I didnt cheat on him alot and i only done it because he cheated on me first. But any way the point is we were trying to work things out and then that blonde one ran her mouth and he left me with nothing but a broken home and two kids. Damn rats!
SOME ONE WHO KNOWS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

No, not upset or turned down,had it it was the worst ive ever had and she cant even give good h**d,and you would think from all her experience shed be a pro,I had her and should know .And she is a rat shes on the new LIST dumb A**.Maybe I should have hit the bootie it may have been better.Later Loser(not looser) God people learn to spell.
lmmfao

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Marcie wrote:
Bug Smith Is The Rat
your such a sl**
to redfred

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

U smell like a nasty a*s rat! I know who u r. Stay out of Glowmar, ur killing my buzz!
to miss piggy

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

I would go kick her ass if I were u! Damn nasty rotten a*s rat, I might kick her a*s myself. I hate men I wish all their di*ks would fall off and on all the rats nose. Boy would't that be nice Glowmar spelling is right too dumbas*. I know how to spell I use to win spelling bees all the time in school. Go Glowmar lets kick some rat as*!
whatever

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Glomawr. You look like a fricking spelling bee.
imtherat

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I am the one turning all you good for nothing dealers in, if you dont like come see me face to face, you idiots are so stupid you cant even spell the name of the town you live in its GLOMAWR you morons.
whatever

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

At least you can spell it right!
imtherat

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

If these idiots would just look to the right of the box where you type your post, theres a little map that has GLOMAWR on it and shows you how to spell it, but that may be to complicated for the moronic druggies.
spelling B

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Well who are u and I will come see u dumba*s. I know how to spell Glowmar u don't. U need to leave us alone in Glowmar. U don't even live here probably and running ur dang jaw. Leave us good people alone. We are just trying to make a living and take care of our familiy. U are just a bunch of jealous smartas* people who can't stand someone else to have something u don't. I would give u a couple dollars to get out and find a life to leave us alone. If u are so brave tell me who u are dipshi*.
imtherat

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I would tell you who I am but you are so dumb you wouldn't be able to find my house, but if you are such a bad a$$ tell me where and when to meet you, you drugged out idiotic moron.
spelling B

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Yeah that is what i thought
spelling B

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I dont do drugs or deal. I'm a person who lives in Glowmar that believes in minding ur own business and not everyone elses. I don't agree with everything that goes on but I don't think talking about someone being a ho or putting them down like dirt isn't the answer either. I mostly have been just going on to act silly and got a major kick out of it cause I stirred ur wool didn't I. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I wouldn't tell u or anyone else on here where I live. I'm not that stupid, would u apparently not or u would have when I asked. No one in their right mind would. Anyways u keep getting pissed off so I will have something to laugh at tonight cause I don't have any other plans. In this snow I'm stuck in so I will be in all night so u keep getting mad and I'll keep laughing,lololololololol I actually thought u were a cop.
imtherat

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I will never believe that you are not that stupid, and I dont let a little piss ant like you get me mad.
Spelling Bee

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

LOLOLOL u are too funny imtherat! U are so intelligent aren't u,lol. I know who u are and so do the rest of us that know how to look it up. There is a page that pulls up archived threads online for this site and gives 911 addresses on the homepage tracer.Oh anyone who doesn't know how to check it out I will gladly tell u. Anyone except dumbass imtherat,lololol. U are the funny one now aren't u,lolololol Who is so stupid now???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Mike Duquette 127,754
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min RepubliCONs 144,584
To the Arab in the red Mercedes 5 min Desmond 5
dr hugh helm 18 min honeybooboo 2
Heather Mullins 1 hr Yeaa 1
Has anyone heard the one about a guy getting ra... 1 hr Lol 4
get some glasses teresa 1 hr wondering 18
•••
•••
•••
Hazard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••