'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182426 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#52001 Oct 7, 2012
Is Obama Finished? Can Romney Win? Vote in National Poll Here
If the election were held today, who would you vote for?
----------

Barack Obama - Joe Biden
2,627(11%)

Mitt Romney - Paul Ryan
20,530(87%)

Other
194(0%)

Are you more likely to vote for Mitt Romney because Paul Ryan is his VP?
----------

More Likely
7,665(32%)

Less Likely
1,235(5%)

Doesn't change my opinion of Romney
14,448(61%)

To close the federal deficit, Congress and the President should
----------

Raise taxes
1,069(4%)

Cut spending
5,390(23%)

Cut taxes and cut spending
16,194(69%)

Raise taxes and increase spending
563(2%)

Describe yourself as an investor:
----------

I have a net worth of $1 million or more (excluding the value of my primary residence)
2,587(11%)

I have a net worth of less than $1 million
19,965(88%)

Describe your income status:
----------

I have made income in excess of $200,000 in the past two years (or $300,000 jointly with a spouse) and expect to make this amount or more in coming years
1,701(7%)

0(0%)

I make less than $200,000 a year
21,176(92%)

Visit Newsmax’s mobile homepage

Read more on Newsmax.com : SurveyResults
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52002 Oct 7, 2012
Here.... in full
Get ya jollies OFF
Don't want to watch it myself.
Do NOT care for either ONE!!!!
One is about as "obnoxious" as the other....imo
Was sent to me...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52003 Oct 7, 2012
Especially in this "serious political climate" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52005 Oct 7, 2012
Progessive Analysis: Why I Refuse to Vote for Barack O’Bomba

1)Obama terrorizes innocent Pakistanis on an almost daily basis. The drone war he is waging in North Waziristan isn’t “precise” or “surgical” as he would have Americans believe. It kills hundreds of innocents, including children. And for thousands of more innocents who live in the targeted communities, the drone war makes their lives into a nightmare worthy of dystopian novels. People are always afraid. Women cower in their homes. Children are kept out of school. The stress they endure gives them psychiatric disorders. Men are driven crazy by an inability to sleep as drones buzz overhead 24 hours a day, a deadly strike possible at any moment. At worst, this policy creates more terrorists than it kills; at best, America is ruining the lives of thousands of innocent people and killing hundreds of innocents for a small increase in safety from terrorists. It is a cowardly, immoral, and illegal policy, deliberately cloaked in opportunistic secrecy. And Democrats who believe that it is the most moral of all responsible policy alternatives are as misinformed and blinded by partisanship as any conservative ideologue.

2)Obama established one of the most reckless precedents imaginable: that any president can secretly order and oversee the extrajudicial killing of American citizens. Obama’s kill list transgresses against the Constitution as egregiously as anything George W. Bush ever did. It is as radical an invocation of executive power as anything Dick Cheney championed. The fact that the Democrats rebelled against those men before enthusiastically supporting Obama is hackery every bit as blatant and shameful as anything any talk radio host has done.

3)Contrary to his own previously stated understanding of what the Constitution and the War Powers Resolution demand, President Obama committed U.S. forces to war in Libya without Congressional approval, despite the lack of anything like an imminent threat to national security.

http://deadlinelive.info/2012/10/05/progessiv...
u r too funny

Glasgow, KY

#52006 Oct 7, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw some of it on u-tube. Republicans really do live on "shit Mtn." with their lack of common sense and reasoning! Bill didn't have a leg to stand on!
By the way, Bill doesn't wear a wedding ring anymore does he?
Oh come now...where's all that tolerance you bigoted bleeding heart liberal nutjobs brag about? Who gives a damn if Bill has on a wedding ring or if Stewart married a man last week? What has that got to do with the price of gas in America? You are an idiot. Are we supposed to be in shock that you agree with Stewart and his ilk? Newsflash...Stewart sees this as a moneymaker. O'Reilly has had the number one cable news show for about 12 years running and has sellout shows all across America so he doesn't need the money or the ratings. He is doing Stewart a favor.

Stewart can't hold a candle to Bill when it comes to facts and real numbers. Stewart needed some publicity and O'Reilly helped him out. Yawn...
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52007 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been to Kentucky. But I have been to Jackson Ky topix!
Well that is your fault!!!! LMAO

Since: Dec 11

#52008 Oct 7, 2012
Hey wrote:
Hillary Clinton should be fired for the Benghazi(Cover Up)..
Why did they wait a month to go??
What's the FBI doing investigating a (WAR CRIME)??
Clearly a job for the Military..
Why did Obama lie to the American public for what like 2-3 weeks about the stupid video??(COVER UP)
Why is Obama wanting to wait till after the election before his infamous(Bin Laden)movie is released??(Backlash)from the Middle East??
Because the ring-leader of the Libyan attack was a GITMO detainee before DIMOCRATS let him go!
He was Bin Laden's Personal Chauffeur!
The truth makes them look BAD!
They gave him to Libya, and they released him!

http://rt.com/usa/news/stevens-laden-terroris...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22058...
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52009 Oct 8, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Because the ring-leader of the Libyan attack was a GITMO detainee before DIMOCRATS let him go!
OMG!!!! I had NOT seen this! Does this seal the deal for Romney???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52010 Oct 8, 2012
Security team pulled out of Libya in August

Lt. Col. Wood has told CBS News and congressional investigators that his 16-member team and a six-member State Department elite force called a Mobile Security Deployment team left Libya in August, just one month before the Benghazi assault. Wood says that's despite the fact that US officials in Libya wanted security increased, not decreased.
Wood says he met daily with Stevens and that security was a constant challenge. There were 13 threats or attacks on western diplomats and officials in Libya in the six months leading up to the September 11 attack.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52011 Oct 8, 2012
Hey Guys :)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#52012 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is your fault!!!! LMAO
No, it's my intent, not my fault.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#52013 Oct 8, 2012
u r too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now...where's all that tolerance you bigoted bleeding heart liberal nutjobs brag about? Who gives a damn if Bill has on a wedding ring or if Stewart married a man last week? What has that got to do with the price of gas in America? You are an idiot. Are we supposed to be in shock that you agree with Stewart and his ilk? Newsflash...Stewart sees this as a moneymaker. O'Reilly has had the number one cable news show for about 12 years running and has sellout shows all across America so he doesn't need the money or the ratings. He is doing Stewart a favor.
Stewart can't hold a candle to Bill when it comes to facts and real numbers. Stewart needed some publicity and O'Reilly helped him out. Yawn...
You're all smoking something! According to Google, Bill OReilly is worth 50 million dollars. Jon Stewart, a cool 80 million.

Yawn.

siddog

Burkesville, KY

#52014 Oct 8, 2012
if rommey and bushes pay their fair share of back taxes they would b broke.
Wooly Bully

Elkhorn City, KY

#52015 Oct 8, 2012
siddog wrote:
More moronic spew ,put down the wack-a-moe .
siddog

Burkesville, KY

#52016 Oct 8, 2012
looks like u standing alone 2
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#52017 Oct 8, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Because the ring-leader of the Libyan attack was a GITMO detainee before DIMOCRATS let him go!
This is absolutely stunning. Now we have a massive cover up in the W.H. and State Department, the Attorney General of the U.S. is held in contempt of Congress, the Obama administration is "GIVING" hundreds if not thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels and a U.S. border agent is killed with them, and people still support Obama. Forrest Gump said the smartest thing on television, "Stupid is as stupid does". Maybe the entire Obama administration should all simultaneously bow to the Saudi King again, as another cultural and religious demonstration of subservent status.
siddog

Burkesville, KY

#52018 Oct 8, 2012
i guess heshould bow 2 u king blahblah
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#52019 Oct 8, 2012
siddog wrote:
i guess heshould bow 2 u king blahblah
If he did I would hand him a scripture and tell him to read the part where man bows to no one except Jesus, but after all, he should all ready know that since he claims to be a Christian, and a Muslim.
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#52020 Oct 8, 2012
siddog wrote:
WAAAA, I wan't my government check, WAAAA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#52021 Oct 8, 2012
Former Mayor Jeff Foli wrote:
Romney's Real Allegiance
There are over 100 Mormon men in leadership positions with self interests that Mitt Romney would give ear to without question, above any other person including Billionaire Sheldon Aidelson, or even his Vice-Presidential nominee Paul Ryan. What these non-Mormon guys don't realize, is where Romney's ultimate loyalty lies. In reality, to Mitt, even Mr. Aidelson is just a gentile, ignorant of the truth. This might be of concern to any voter, and if untrue, Mitt could personally put this to rest.
If Muslim extremists were to pressure American politicians of the Muslim faith, would that concern the citizens of the USA. The Mayor of Chillicothe Missouri, Jeff Foli, had a Mormon authority/attorney take him behind closed doors into a quiet room, and threaten him with his church membership if he did not do what the Church demanded politically in 2003. He was ultimately excommunicated for exposing these acts and would not cow-tow to their demands.
Jay Sekulow, of the ACLJ, who now works for the Romney campaign, was called regarding this matter for help, but didn't care about what was just, honest, or ethical. He supported the illegal and unethical actions of the Mormon authorities. The collusion of power seekers becomes more and more evident, as the power elite sadly protect each other and know no bounds. It is astonishing that 1913, Mormon Authority J.Reuben Clark, was lead attorney at Jekyll Island in the formation of the Federal Reserve. The lay members have no idea that these type of things occur, and will ignorantly protect to the death, their organization. The Church has no interest in making things right and diminishing their power and control over the masses of lemmings.
Both Mayor Foli and Governor Romney once raised their arms to the square in the Mormon temple and made pacts/covenants to the Mormon Church, which unspoken loyalty is expected to be far superior to any oath of office taken to serve the public.
Missouri is especially important to the Mormons, who have strong desires to control the message of their history and future intents, and will not blink twice to discredit anything that stands in their way. Mormon influence is felt nationwide, as Mormon members have filtered into almost every facet of American society. Loyalty to the church reigns supreme and could prove to create great unbalance in society if left unchecked or unchallenged.
Pro-Romney Evangelical leaders underestimate the effect that their decades long denigration of Mormonism will have on their voting base. The fact that even Evangelical leaders have had to consult each other to justify their new-found support for Romney should indicate that the lay members will, most likely, apathetically not show up at the polls on election day. Carl Rove's secret Evangelical weapon of the past might just backfire this time around. To think that they can now so easily support a Mormon, goes so strongly against the grain of the decade old disdain for Mormons, that it is hard to imagine. Romney's non-transparency and unprincipled stances will make it even more difficult for Protestant Christians to support him.
Romney doesn't know it , but he is really hurting the Mormon brand, because he makes it look like you can be wishy washy on moral and ethical issues, and still succeed. These type of actions from Romney and the LDS Church speak volumes, and just reinforce the fact that it doesn't matter what you do or say, as long as you win. This is a very shortsighted strategy.
On a different note. Romney would definitely not release his tax returns if he did not pay an unvarnished 10% of his gross income in tithing to the Mormon Church. If something like that were true and exposed, it would greatly effect the balance sheets and income in Salt Lake City, Utah.
So, you're one of those conspiracy nuts, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Immanuel 137,919
ashley Johnson 3 hr Mhm 2
megan dk noble 4 hr old friend 2
Roger Hendon Jr 5 hr Sam 1
kelly campbell 5 hr Sweet Sue 12
School on Memorial Day 6 hr lol 27
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 6 hr dope man 448
Who got fired at Walmart? 8 hr cfz 16
TECO almost done! 12 hr Sam 43
Greg Hoskins pleads guilty... 12 hr former coworker 27
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE