'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
45,081 - 45,100 of 147,020 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice talking point but that was created under Bush and most people know that. You should be asking how the Coal Industry is doing under Obama.
We can give Bush credit for a lot of things 2 wars a bad economy, part d medicare tax breaks for the most wealthy, with none of them paid for, unemployment, 911 and many other bad things, Your so right but lets give him all the credit he deserves
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>We can give Bush credit for a lot of things 2 wars a bad economy, part d medicare tax breaks for the most wealthy, with none of them paid for, unemployment, 911 and many other bad things, Your so right but lets give him all the credit he deserves
Having a brain would actually set you free! Responding to you is like responding to wtf, a waste of time!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tea Party Republican!
Your just fine friend..It's the extremists that use our voice that make me mad!
If there was more good Republicans like you and good Democrats like me
maybe things would actually get done for the good people of this country.
You just teach your children/grandchildren well..tell them the truth about what the real cost of the Red,white and Blue was! Don't let the
Extremists muddle that sacrifice up for them.
My mother was REPUBLICAN and so were my Grandparents so i no what you feel about that aspect.lol
As far as MSNBC you know I'll tell you the truth...From about 3:pm to 10:pm it's liberal spin...thats fact.
But don't think I don't watch FOX they have their conservative spinners too!
But we need people who can come together and get things done for this Nation and it people.
But as long as they're getting their pockets lined not much will change!
Good Decent people won't have anything to do with Washington anymore.
So where do we go from here???
But believe you're a good guy...It's pretty easy to tell who's for real on here and who's just trying to stir up trouble for a laugh!
know what I mean?
Your friend
tofy
I think it is time to stop our National Media from picking our leaders TOFU! I never want to see a 1 party system in our great Nation.We both know the dangers of propaganda networks disguised as news networks! He who controls the media runs the nation! I liked the days when TV just gave us the news, but wait! I donít remember when that was? Even in the Viet-Nam era CBS,NBC and ABC tried to influence American views on that wasted war, in which I had 2 brothers and an uncle serve! I was in training at Fort Polk LA when the first plane load of troops came home. And yes our media promoted the war in Afghanistan and Iraq (where my oldest son served 4 tours), and yes I think Iraq was uncalled for! Too much influence by the puppetís (the media), designed by the puppet masters ( the Politicians)! P.S. I think AL wants us to run for office? Got to go to work TOFU, get back later.
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable!!!!!! I know what you are saying!!!
See below from 60 Minutes interview.
Obama, interviewed for Sunday's edition of "60 Minutes" on broadcaster CBS, said he understands and agrees with Netanyahu's insistence that Iran not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons as this would threaten both countries, the world in general, and kick off an arms race.
But Obama added: "When it comes to our national security decisions -- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out -- any noise that's out there."...
Obama's contender for the presidency, Republican Mitt Romney, said this was no way to treat an ally.
The decision not to meet with Netanyahu, he said, also in an interview with "60 minutes", "is a mistake and sends a message throughout the Middle East that somehow we distance ourselves from our friends and I think the exact opposite approach is what's necessary."
"Block out any noise that's out there"!!!!!!!!!! You have got be be kidding!!
Israel is no ally of the US dummy.
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a brain would actually set you free! Responding to you is like responding to wtf, a waste of time!
You are a waste.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>We can give Bush credit for a lot of things 2 wars a bad economy, part d medicare tax breaks for the most wealthy, with none of them paid for, unemployment, 911 and many other bad things, Your so right but lets give him all the credit he deserves
Bush has had his fair shares of mistakes. So letís put it in perspective. 911 happened and we went to war 2X, now we can debate why we went to Iraq but I think most people understand why we went to Afghanistan. So I'll partly give you Iraq (despite the reasoning for war will always be 20/20 hindsight) yet Obama is taking credit on it. Part D Medicare (no neg. on drugs) was just plain wrong!
Here is the part of the problem. You say "tax breaks" for the wealthy, yet so many people who aren't wealthy receive them (middle class). The higher tax bracket already pays 35% of income to the Fed Govt. and people such as yourself believe that if you just keep taking more of other peopleís money then that will make everything better; simple for the fact of just taking is good. The Fed or state govt. is not better at spending your money then you, this argument makes it sound as if our hard earned money is something that is granted from the Govt; and what we are given back is a gift, well itís not. Yet people like you have not said one word about the 47-49% of people who pay absolutely "NOTHING" to the Fed govt. that is disgusting to most Americans (53%) who have to go out and support their families on what they earn without handouts. This wasn't started under Bush or Obama but under Obama 45 million Americans collect welfare benefitsí which is up 19%. So during these bad economic times you have not even mentioned Obama's name once in which he bears any responsibility for the past 4 years. No mention of 6.5 Trillion added to the deficit, no mention of "Shovel ready jobs", no mention of stimulus package bailout, no mention of GM's bailout package. In your view what role has he played if any? And if he is re-elected, are we to expect more of "It's Bush's Fault"? What would you be expecting over the next 4 years? You just canít give Obama credit for everything and blame for nothing.
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush has had his fair shares of mistakes. So letís put it in perspective. 911 happened and we went to war 2X, now we can debate why we went to Iraq but I think most people understand why we went to Afghanistan. So I'll partly give you Iraq (despite the reasoning for war will always be 20/20 hindsight) yet Obama is taking credit on it. Part D Medicare (no neg. on drugs) was just plain wrong!
Here is the part of the problem. You say "tax breaks" for the wealthy, yet so many people who aren't wealthy receive them (middle class). The higher tax bracket already pays 35% of income to the Fed Govt. and people such as yourself believe that if you just keep taking more of other peopleís money then that will make everything better; simple for the fact of just taking is good. The Fed or state govt. is not better at spending your money then you, this argument makes it sound as if our hard earned money is something that is granted from the Govt; and what we are given back is a gift, well itís not. Yet people like you have not said one word about the 47-49% of people who pay absolutely "NOTHING" to the Fed govt. that is disgusting to most Americans (53%) who have to go out and support their families on what they earn without handouts. This wasn't started under Bush or Obama but under Obama 45 million Americans collect welfare benefitsí which is up 19%. So during these bad economic times you have not even mentioned Obama's name once in which he bears any responsibility for the past 4 years. No mention of 6.5 Trillion added to the deficit, no mention of "Shovel ready jobs", no mention of stimulus package bailout, no mention of GM's bailout package. In your view what role has he played if any? And if he is re-elected, are we to expect more of "It's Bush's Fault"? What would you be expecting over the next 4 years? You just canít give Obama credit for everything and blame for nothing.
Bush: No WMD's (a big lie)

No bin Laden

2 failed Warss

Blackwater

Katrina failure

Scooter Libby High Treason

Cheney shoots a Hunter

Musharaf 10 Billion disaster

GM 30 Billion Disaster

TARP

Enough said.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is no ally of the US dummy.
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then youíre sitting at the kids table.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

we won wrote:
Obama <------ Good person that wants every one to have lots of nice things, not just rich people.
Romney <------ Bad person that wants to hog everything for himself and his rich friends.
Obama, we want free stuff, and make rich people pay for it all!!!!!!!!!!
lol
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then youíre sitting at the kids table.
You are another self important dumbass conservaturd wannabe with no idea what you are talking about. You just repeat Faux News talking points, just like they told you to.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are another self important dumbass conservaturd wannabe with no idea what you are talking about. You just repeat Faux News talking points, just like they told you to.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: No WMD's (a big lie)
No bin Laden
2 failed Warss
Blackwater
Katrina failure
Scooter Libby High Treason
Cheney shoots a Hunter
Musharaf 10 Billion disaster
GM 30 Billion Disaster
TARP
Enough said.
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts like Bitch doesn't it.

lmfao
DH Democrat

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just wtf following his leader. Everybody else lies. He is the victim in every situation. He blames everybody else for everything. He's a mini Obama. Wouldn't it be great if Obama had to take all of the losers on topix with him when he is booted out of office in November? lol Nah, on second thought I hope they stick around so we can all watch Romney get us back on the right path together. With President Romney we won't have class warfare, no race baiting, no arrogant, narcissistic holier-than-thou late night appearances on David Letterman while our citizens are being murdered by terrorists...a real president at last! No more Obama the man-child to have to deal with and his little meltdowns when he doesn't get his way. Oh, hurry up November.
If you think that Obama is bad just wait and see what happens when almighty Romney starts hearing voices from god to tell him to blow-up everything.
we won

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So you obviously do NOT think you should have to work to earn what you have?
That's why I vote democrat and love Obama!!!

We want free stuff and we want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
we won

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

January 1st every year is a holiday. It should be used to divvy up all the money every year. Take all the money divided by how many people we have and make everyone equal financially.

It's the democratic way!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, history shows that Regan has a tougher time taking over after Carter yet he was able to create jobs in his first term. Also the Great Depression was under FDR and if you get a chance do some fact finding on him and you will see that his presidency actually hindered the US from coming out of the depression by 10 years. Which was one of the reasons why after he passed away congress enacted term limits? Another point is one of Obama's promise's was to turn this around in his first term or he said he wouldn't run again. I just wanna touch on the "Tea Party". Most people have no idea what the "Tea Party" stands for yet they take the blame for so many things well let me cite the Tea Party's three core values are fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets and thatís it. They don't care about gay marriage or abortion or all the other lies that people who don't have a clue enjoy making up. If you see anything wrong in their message then please post about it.
http://www.history.com/topics/1930s
http://www.teaparty.org/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
As usual. I post my sources. If anyone wants any additional information then please ask. I do cite biased sources unless I'm trying to make a point.
First of all, there is no such thing as the Tea Party - it is nothing more than a chaotic collection of, mostly half-backed, notions how to run the Gov't.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, there is no such thing as the Tea Party - it is nothing more than a chaotic collection of, mostly half-backed, notions how to run the Gov't.
In that you mean adherence to the "U.S. Constitution by reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit? or do you mean another set of chaotic collection of half-backed notions or where there others notions that you mean?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts like Bitch doesn't it.
lmfao
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts you little bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 128,969
missing sister 23 min concerened family member 1
Congrads chief 36 min Social 7
Should Prostitution Be Decriminalized? 41 min yuy 5
Cordia gets hammered by the KHSAA 53 min surprise 14
How do you meet to have a threesome! Descretly 53 min Thriller 2
Does anyone know Frank and Jack Combs 1 hr Baker 1
Clear Fork Road 1 hr scott 44
next Perry circuit judge (Jul '11) 3 hr scott 49
How To Help Improve Perry County 8 hr Castaway 68
woman in white car 17 hr Huh 3
•••
•••