'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270233 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

truthwillsetyouf ree

Rush, KY

#49450 Sep 23, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinkest thee be blind of mind,and dumber than yon pile of dog excrement wtf!
I'd say after this election you tea baggers will be lookin for a new home/aka party, the moderates in the republican party now realize just how stupid they was to let idiots like you in , but when all is said and done there wont be neither tea baggers or republicans you will kill each other off, as i dem i want to thank you for destroying the republican party as I once knew it, and republicans say take their country back hell they havin a hard time taking their small minded party back, again thank you tea bagger couldnt have did it without you
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49451 Sep 23, 2012
Damn TOFU! You are quite the debater when you get riled! Very good post! I agree with a bunch of it, damn, Iím not turning into a Democrat am I TOFU? It would make my Dad so proud if I was, because he was, as well as my granddad and great granddad, donít know where I went wrong, HAHA. Tell me, if you will, your rational opinion of MSNBC?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49454 Sep 23, 2012
truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>You dont have a clue what your talking about come back on here next year when your enjoying"Obama Care" and tell us what you think, you have more than a splinter in your eyes i feel its a cross tie
And what about the Bush tax cuts that if Obama wins the election he will let expire this Jan 1st, Won't that be the biggest tax increase on the American people yet, along with the health care tax? Not just the rich, but middle class as well? It won't feel like a cross tie in the eye,be it will the whole darn tree.
Lordy, just stick a knife in us, we're done.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49455 Sep 23, 2012
PS...., who is going to be hurt the most? 47% of people doesn't pay taxes, that means the middle class right along with the rich will bear the burden, making the middle class as poor as people who are on public assistance,except they will be the working poor. Just how Obama planed it. There will no more middle class, only the very poor and the elite.
truthwillsetyouf ree

Rush, KY

#49456 Sep 23, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about the Bush tax cuts that if Obama wins the election he will let expire this Jan 1st, Won't that be the biggest tax increase on the American people yet, along with the health care tax? Not just the rich, but middle class as well? It won't feel like a cross tie in the eye,be it will the whole darn tree.
Lordy, just stick a knife in us, we're done.
Those tax cuts was to expire many moons ago hell dont talk thats a tax hike they was intended to expire and should have by now, your republicrats knew that, when in went into place thats how they do bait and switch
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49458 Sep 23, 2012
PS again.. I can picture down the road a ways.
The middle can't handle paying all those taxes. What next then?
Maybe we can hold out a little if we had some savings,but when they are gone, and we can't pay property taxes, you know the government will take everything we have. Our children won't inherit anything from us. But the government will.Better be thinking about things like that. That's communism and we
are heading there faster than a jet breaking the sound barrier.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49459 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>Those tax cuts was to expire many moons ago hell dont talk thats a tax hike they was intended to expire and should have by now, your republicrats knew that, when in went into place thats how they do bait and switch
Maybe so. But's that's going to be another tax on top of the health care tax, isn't it? But if you don't pay taxes, what do you care?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49460 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
No, not really! I was born and raised at Prestonsburg KY about 20 miles from your 'toothless inbred mountian hick' ass!
P.S. How many States in the Union?
Hey, TPR, we may know each other. How long sense you lived there?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49461 Sep 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, they will lose.
NO, WTF, if they win, we all lose. You most of all, because you have no clue on how to survive on your own,without handouts. Within a year of Obama's re election, there won't be many handouts . It will be "bare bones" for many.
firstofthemonter

Manchester, KY

#49462 Sep 23, 2012
Syl wrote:
PS...., who is going to be hurt the most? 47% of people doesn't pay taxes, that means the middle class right along with the rich will bear the burden, making the middle class as poor as people who are on public assistance,except they will be the working poor. Just how Obama planed it. There will no more middle class, only the very poor and the elite.
I dont think the middle class will miss that couple dollars, what few that are left, you Rs always leave out the reason 47% dont pay Tax, I am curious what is the reason? I sure hope that you misguided people start to realize what has happened to our country! The Rs solution is to start your own Bussiness, they like things just the way they are now, when you take a close look you will understand why.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49463 Sep 23, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
16 years.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49464 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>Those tax cuts was to expire many moons ago hell dont talk thats a tax hike they was intended to expire and should have by now, your republicrats knew that, when in went into place thats how they do bait and switch
You dont have good walking around sense, do you?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49465 Sep 23, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am drinking beer and mowing grass SYL! Dont know which one I'm geting the most done at right now! I'm 55, Lived at east point (Floyd Co side)Born and raised there. Bays branch to be exact. I will get back to you, if not now, later! Hope I do know you, keep on giveing that dumbass hell, good job!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#49466 Sep 23, 2012
Damn TOFU! You are quite the debater when you get riled! Very good post! I agree with a bunch of it, damn, Iím not turning into a Democrat am I TOFU? It would make my Dad so proud if I was, because he was, as well as my granddad and great granddad, donít know where I went wrong, HAHA. Tell me, if you will, your rational opinion of MSNBC?
Hey Tea Party Republican!
Your just fine friend..It's the extremists that use our voice that make me mad!
If there was more good Republicans like you and good Democrats like me
maybe things would actually get done for the good people of this country.
You just teach your children/grandchildren well..tell them the truth about what the real cost of the Red,white and Blue was! Don't let the
Extremists muddle that sacrifice up for them.
My mother was REPUBLICAN and so were my Grandparents so i no what you feel about that aspect.lol
As far as MSNBC you know I'll tell you the truth...From about 3:pm to 10:pm it's liberal spin...thats fact.
But don't think I don't watch FOX they have their conservative spinners too!
But we need people who can come together and get things done for this Nation and it people.
But as long as they're getting their pockets lined not much will change!
Good Decent people won't have anything to do with Washington anymore.
So where do we go from here???
But believe you're a good guy...It's pretty easy to tell who's for real on here and who's just trying to stir up trouble for a laugh!
know what I mean?
Your friend
tofy
firstofthemonter

Manchester, KY

#49467 Sep 23, 2012
What the Republicans dont want you to know!! Most of the Rs know that the gig is up, that 80 million Baby Boomers are getting ready to retire, and all those Tax Loop Holes, Off Shore Tax Heavens and the like are over, that they have to come up with a new Ponzy Scheme, to sock it to the working man, to pay for the Police Force that the Military has become, so they can push Caputalism all around the world, under the isquise of Democracy, but like Ron Paul says it isnt going to work. I used to work for a Fortune 500 Company, they knew or Predicted that all this was going to happen yrs ago, which makes what Bush has done that much worse, all this stuff that is giong on isnt an accident, it was well planned an orchastrated, look at who has really lost anything, the little man, follow the money, whats worse they will go as far as using God, anyone that has half a brain knows the only thing that they worship is the WORLD, dont B deceived, read your Bible ask God for wisdom to understand, and I promise you he will give it.
frank

Oakland, CA

#49468 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I am from KY, so I guess I have an opinion on Rand Paul, seems to have some balls if you ask me! There is a differance in your old school Republican and a Tea Party Republican my friend, give Rand a chance and I belive he will make KY Proud. That is just my opinion and you have a right to your's. I see Rand Paul on the news alot standing up for things I think are right, and against some of those power hungry thieves in the Senate. What do you think he is doing wrong?
More power to you, the opposition is responsive to the needs of the citizenry through vigorous, loyal and public-spirited opposition to the status quo.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#49469 Sep 23, 2012
firstofthemonter wrote:
What the Republicans dont want you to know!! Most of the Rs know that the gig is up, that 80 million Baby Boomers are getting ready to retire, and all those Tax Loop Holes, Off Shore Tax Heavens and the like are over, that they have to come up with a new Ponzy Scheme, to sock it to the working man, to pay for the Police Force that the Military has become, so they can push Caputalism all around the world, under the isquise of Democracy, but like Ron Paul says it isnt going to work. I used to work for a Fortune 500 Company, they knew or Predicted that all this was going to happen yrs ago, which makes what Bush has done that much worse, all this stuff that is giong on isnt an accident, it was well planned an orchastrated, look at who has really lost anything, the little man, follow the money, whats worse they will go as far as using God, anyone that has half a brain knows the only thing that they worship is the WORLD, dont B deceived, read your Bible ask God for wisdom to understand, and I promise you he will give it.
Read 'The Bush Agenda; Invading The World, One Economy at a Time' by Antonia Juhasz. It expounds/expands on your post here. Some of it just plain scary!
firstofthemonter

Manchester, KY

#49470 Sep 23, 2012
Syl wrote:
PS again.. I can picture down the road a ways.
The middle can't handle paying all those taxes. What next then?
Maybe we can hold out a little if we had some savings,but when they are gone, and we can't pay property taxes, you know the government will take everything we have. Our children won't inherit anything from us. But the government will.Better be thinking about things like that. That's communism and we
are heading there faster than a jet breaking the sound barrier.
what Middle are you talking about, hell they are already paying for it all!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49471 Sep 23, 2012
firstofthemonter wrote:
OMG!!!!!!! You worked for a Fortune 500 Company? LOL As soon as I pick myself up off the floor and stop laughing, I'm going to ask my baby boomer husband where the hell he's hiding all that loot baby boomers are suppose to have. Thanks for letting me in that secret of theirs. "Belks department store, here I come."
By the way, it's easy to see why you don't work for them anymore.
By the way, Obama said, when he was running for president first time, he wanted a "domestic military" {not right word, but can't think of the word he used back then} That's so he can control the citizens in case, or I should say when the time comes and we've had enough, and get out of control . He wants a military who won't hesitate to shoot us on orders.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49472 Sep 23, 2012
Sorry bout that. One "by the way," too many. Laughing and proof reading don't mix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What woman in combs is easy to do 15 min Just ask 21
News Whata s Goina On 16 min Bulldawg_96 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Betty 163,821
tim short girl 38 min Leo 8
Does Allison Wells still do divorce cases? 1 hr Cari 3
Kenny Gay of Hazard (Jul '10) 2 hr Bubba 20
Is there any fish in Buckhorn Lake? (Apr '13) 3 hr JohnS 13

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages