'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252784 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47285 Sep 3, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear John:
Mennonites, some of the most peace loving people you would ever want to meet do not baptize their children either until they are old enough to recognize and accept the Mennonite belief. Does that make them non Christians?
Muslim's on the other hand, have committed atrocities on their women and children for centuries. It is not beneath them to behead someone for some small minor infraction. It is not beneath them to imprison or murder a woman who has been raped - unless she has four men to testify it was not her fault. How sick is that?!!!! And how impossible would that be?!!!!
It's not beneath them to chop off someone's limbs for stealing. It is not beneath them to beat or murder their women and daughters for nothing other than Allah says it's ok. It's in the Qu'ran. Or to bury young beautiful women in sand and allow others to stone her face until she dies. It is not beneath them to punish without trial anyone who they believe did even the smallest infraction, like the wind blew a sleeve up and showed the woman's forearm. It's not beneath a husband to allow any man to beat his wife if this man thinks she did something in public against the law of Allah, like perhaps show her face or her arm?
It's not beneath Muslim soldiers to use babies and small children as shields against the enemy. Centuries old barbaric acts that sicken civilized people! This is what they do, and if you don't believe it do a search because there are plenty of videos out there that will allow you to actually see these acts of barbarism first hand.
And you elected someone who knows all the above is factual, and yet says the morning call to prayer is the sweetest sound he's ever heard?
Why don't you ask the people who live it how sweet it is?
Good job Jay! He know's all about the people who live it, he's one of them!

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#47286 Sep 3, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the answer to the question about Photosynthesis I ask you Mr. Chemical Engineer?
I did respond, and answer your question, go back and you can read my response! We went thru that stuff starting in way back in high school. Mr. Chemical Engineer???? Ha! I never said I was a chemical engineer. Better try a different spin wingnut. Ha!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Stanford

#47287 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
How about the answer to the question about Photosynthesis I ask you Mr. Chemical Engineer?
For the second time wingnut!
You mean that lillied liver way of making sugar from some kind of alternative fuel source that is delivered to the "reactors" each and every day,,, completely free of charge? I can only tell you that getting power from sun can never work. Republicans everywhere will tell ya that that is an insane idea. Who wants it? I know I'm not gonna let the sun make any of my sugar. I'm gonna burn me some good old fashioned fossil fuel till it smokes, and chokes the life out of all of us. Photosynthesis,, what a foolish idea! Good enough for ya wingnut? Ha!

TIR
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47288 Sep 3, 2012
Just for the record I thought George Bush was as bad as I think Obama is now..
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47289 Sep 3, 2012
Almost anyway!!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47290 Sep 3, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and vodka into urine. Then I piss on a photo of george WMD bush! I do it every day and I really enjoy it. I'm a third generation one lever Republican. Keep up, as I've stated in many posts, I'm for bringing them all to justice. But we have to start somewhere, and since george WMD bush drove a wedge between me and my family. I think that's a very good place to start. Grow a backbone boy. Join in. It won't happen if the people just continue to let these cretins off the hook.
TIR
I wonder who posted this?
Ron Paul 2012

Fontana, CA

#47291 Sep 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
Almost anyway!!!
Gary Johnson is a liar and a sell out as well!:
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47292 Sep 3, 2012
The NDAA Starting to make sense now..

Stanford

#47293 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I wonder who posted this?
Is reading above your pay scale? I posted it. What's your point?

TIR
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#47294 Sep 3, 2012
I love the way people are denigrating a proven
Smart,Business Man,with a great resume'With the
reference as to should he be the next POTUS???

Coming from absolute,Morons,who voted a Person
Into the WH,with knowing,or asking a GD Thing
about him,and still are not sure,who the Hell
he is??????????
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#47295 Sep 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
Almost anyway!!!
I love the way people are denigrating a proven
Smart,Business Man,with a great resume'With the
reference as to should he be the next POTUS???

Coming from absolute,Morons,who voted a Person
Into the WH,with knowing,or asking a GD Thing
about him,and still are not sure,who the Hell
he is??????????
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47296 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
When I hear that song I always think of that huge waterfall billboard up on the right as you're heading into downtown Dallas on I-30. It was a Coors billboard in the 70's, and part of the 80's.
TIR
I bet it looked awesome..

Stanford

#47297 Sep 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it looked awesome..
Yeah, it did look awesome. I think it was Pearl beer billboard first, back in the 60s. You used to be able to get up to it, and sneak into it. I wonder if you still can. There had been times when the water color was red, blue and green that I know of. I had heard tales of what a box of Tide would do for it. Ha! I bet that would have been a blast for a few brave souls.

TIR
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47298 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Is reading above your pay scale? I posted it. What's your point?
TIR
<quoted text>
I did respond, and answer your question, go back and you can read my response! We went thru that stuff starting in way back in high school. Mr. Chemical Engineer???? Ha! I never said I was a chemical engineer. Better try a different spin wingnut. Ha!

So you did'nt say it, then you respond you did? You are very confuseing, HAHAHAHA!

TIR
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47299 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
For the second time wingnut!
You mean that lillied liver way of making sugar from some kind of alternative fuel source that is delivered to the "reactors" each and every day,,, completely free of charge? I can only tell you that getting power from sun can never work. Republicans everywhere will tell ya that that is an insane idea. Who wants it? I know I'm not gonna let the sun make any of my sugar. I'm gonna burn me some good old fashioned fossil fuel till it smokes, and chokes the life out of all of us. Photosynthesis,, what a foolish idea! Good enough for ya wingnut? Ha!
TIR
Wrong dumbass it is simply a plant's ability to absorb and process sunlight to grow! You are so damn funny and easy to make an idiot of! You are a good joke and that's all you are!

Stanford

#47300 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you did'nt say it, then you respond you did? You are very confuseing, HAHAHAHA!
TIR
For the third time wingnut!

TIR
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47301 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
For the third time wingnut!
TIR
And for the third time you are an idiot! Read my above post, if you can read?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47302 Sep 3, 2012
Prosecute The Irate Republican and the Obama family!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47303 Sep 3, 2012
Things Romney won't tell you.........

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe your Church is wrong, your Christian creeds are abomination to God, and you pastor or Priest is a hireling of Satan.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there is salvation only in their church - all others are wrong.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that those who have been through their temples are wearing secret underwear to protect themselves from "evil". This "evil" includes non - Mormons like you.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about their secret temple rites at all. If they did, you would spot them as non Christians immediately.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they think "familiar spirits" are good, and that their Book of Mormon has a "familiar spirit". Leviticus 19:31 says familiar spirits defile one, and are to be avoided at all costs.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that women receive salvation only through their Mormon husbands, and must remain pregnant for all eternity.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to be gods themselves some day, and are helping to earn their exaltation to godhood by talking to you.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be "Heavenly Father" over their own planet!

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that you were once a spirit - child of their heavenly father, and one of his numerous wives before you were born on earth.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the Virgin Mary really wasn't a virgin at all but had sex relations with their heavenly father to produce the Mormon version of Jesus Christ

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe Jesus had at least three wives and children while he was on this earth.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the "heavenly father" they ask you to pray to with them, is really an exalted man that lives on a planet near the star base Kolob, and is not the Heavenly Father of the Bible at all.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus was really Lucifer's brother in the spirit world, and it was only due to a "heavenly council" vote that Jesus became our redeemer instead of Satan!!

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are over one hundred divisions in Mormonism. They conveniently "forget" this while criticizing the many denominations within the body of Christ

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47305 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Well I let you spew your shit! You hit on a few facts and a bunch of complete lies and horseshit! This post I'm responding to is a complete lie from start to finish! There is nothing in the Mormon Faith that say's any of your shit and I was in the church for 10 years! The Mormon's do support the Jew's and that is what you fear! More than anything, you are scared to death of that! You've got that islam loveing peice of shit in office and you want him to stay, but he won't! So get ready! He has kissed your ass'es but our next President will kick them! May God Bless America and the state of Israel!
Wow......You drunk the Kool-Ade for 10 years. Proof positive that you're an idiot....CHUMP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I tell my wife she stinks (Jan '11) 13 min interested-guy 164
Stephanie Caudill got her man 35 min Babygirl 1
How do I tell my woman to lose weight? 35 min Hal 8
Shorty arrested for something fire-related. 37 min Don 2
Scott Alexander not fit for a "judge" 45 min coreyie 170
American motorcycle&atv 50 min fggre 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr kelly 156,425

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance