'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186414 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#42695 Jun 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Why don't you ever stay on topic, FRANK?
Your failed attempt to sound intelligent only demonstrates how low your IQ really is.
Why can't you stop lying and making shit up? I will call you on it every time you do it - you are a poor excuse for a human being ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#42697 Jun 24, 2012
a soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on now, what a restarted f-kng baboon you have zero credibility, yesterday you called it operation "full back" you don't have a friggen clue what you are talking about
Let's start with I think you're lying when you say you're "a soldier."
Then, let's talk about the content of the post. You didn't answer any points. How about you try again, and this time put some content into your post.
I'll help you. Here's the post again:

You Dummycrat dupes will avoid any fact to hide your criminal behavior.
Bush Wide Receiver - The number of guns used in the operation from the beginning until the end of the operation was 300.
Obama Fast & Furious - The number of guns used in the operation from the beginning until the end of the operation was 2,000.
Bush Wide Receiver - Guns were traced with miniature GPS devices inserted inside the gun.
Obama Fast & Furious - No tracking devices were used.
Bush Wide Receiver - ATF agents were ordered to follow the gun smugglers from the gun store to the US/Mexico border.
Obama Fast & Furious - ATF agents were ordered to stand down and not follow the gun smugglers after they left the gun store.
It becomes obvious Bush intended to investigate and gather intelligence, while Obama and Holder intended to run guns for the Mexican drug cartels.

Now, tell us what in the above post is inaccurate....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#42698 Jun 24, 2012
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Bush taking a surplus and turning it into a $5 Trillion debt.
Other than Bush signing the American Dream Down Payment Act that caused loans to be made that never should have been made.
Other than Bush not having regulations on Wall St. and the Banks that later were bailed out.
Other than Bush starting a war that cost 4,000 lives, 30,000 wounded and $2trillion looking for WMDs that were never there.
Other than Bush failing to get Ben Laden. Other than Bush failing to see 9/11 coming.
Other than Bush letting a program called "Operation Wide Receiver" start that allowed guns into Mexico to be used by the drug cartels..
.
Other than these things he's not to be blamed at all.
... talk about clueless idiots.

Let's start with Bush inheriting the dot-com bust. Then, the Arabs start a global war with the United States. That had a cost.
Now, let's talk about what the cost was to bribe the dummycrats so they wouldn't do what they did throughout the Cold War and sabotage the United States during a time of war. To get the dummycrats to not sabotage the country, the Republicans gave them their lunatic subprime housing mortgage underwriting program with virtually no oversight. Ultimately, the Democrats' idiotic subprime loan program collapsed the economy.

But, humor me. Please tell all of us what Bush did to start two wars, and who were the two different enemies in these supposedly different wars?

... well?
Jay

Paris, TN

#42699 Jun 24, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you stop lying and making shit up? I will call you on it every time you do it - you are a poor excuse for a human being ...
**********

What is it about you don't understand that those were quotes from your Nancy Pelosi?

Why don't you try calling her on her stupid remarks?

Maybe you don't because you support this psycho libtard so much like yourself!
a soldier

Oakland, CA

#42700 Jun 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start with I think you're lying when you say you're "a soldier."
Then, let's talk about the content of the post. You didn't answer any points. How about you try again, and this time put some content into your post.
I'll help you. Here's the post again:
You Dummycrat dupes will avoid any fact to hide your criminal behavior.
Bush Wide Receiver - The number of guns used in the operation from the beginning until the end of the operation was 300.
Obama Fast & Furious - The number of guns used in the operation from the beginning until the end of the operation was 2,000.
Bush Wide Receiver - Guns were traced with miniature GPS devices inserted inside the gun.
Obama Fast & Furious - No tracking devices were used.
Bush Wide Receiver - ATF agents were ordered to follow the gun smugglers from the gun store to the US/Mexico border.
Obama Fast & Furious - ATF agents were ordered to stand down and not follow the gun smugglers after they left the gun store.
It becomes obvious Bush intended to investigate and gather intelligence, while Obama and Holder intended to run guns for the Mexican drug cartels.
Now, tell us what in the above post is inaccurate....
The ATF ran a whole series of "gunwalking" sting operations between 2006 and 2011 starting in Tucson and then moving the operations to Phoenix under the supervision of William Newell who later started operation “Fast and Furious’. It started small, to the objections of many involved in it, as it grew bigger and bigger with each new operation. The goal was to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, in theory leading to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels. Firearms "walked" by the ATF have been found at violent crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border ever since its inception in 2006, including the deaths of hundreds of Mexicans and at least one U.S. federal agent. Eventually dissenting ATF agents came forward to Congress in response to having become increasingly controversial in both countries, and diplomatic relations have been damaged as a result. Curiously, the very Gov’t official who finally put an end to the highly questionable program is now being prosecuted for it – is this a great country or what?!
There are rumors of "gunwalking" in at least 10 cities in five states. The most widely known and controversial operations being the ATF's Phoenix AZ field division.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42701 Jun 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
Operation Fast and Furious, an administration initiative that allowed two thousand guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels that led to the death of hundreds, plus a U.S. Border Patrol Agent.
Ms. Pelosi claims, "It's frivolous to invoke contempt of Congress." She calls it,.
" Undermining his name as he goes forward to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States."
“What we have seen is the shameful display of abusive power by the Republicans in the House of Representatives.
Abuse of power? Idiot!!!!
Then at her Capitol Hill press conference last Thursday, she goes on to say, "Republicans have stalled and diverted attention from legislation that would create jobs because they embrace a philosophy of “laissez, lassez, laissez, laissez, laissez, laissez, laissez faire."
Then she goes on to ask, "Why would they do such a thing? It’s because it’s their philosophy,. they are the party that makes Adam Smith look like a Keynesian. They are laissez, lassez, laissez, laissez, laissez, laissez, laissez faire. No supervision. No regulation. No discipline."
She goes on to say, "Laissez, laissez, laissez faire in terms of they don’t want any initiatives for clean air, clean water, food safety, public safety, public education, public housing, public transportation, public health, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security."
"This is what they believe, no government," she said, "And bless their hearts, they act upon their beliefs. And their beliefs are dangerous to a thriving middle class in our country.”
Thriving middle class??? Who, where???
Well, that's the Republican way according to this train wreck: We hate clean air, clean water, food safety, public safety, public education, housing, transportation and health. And we are out to destroy Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security, according to this brain-dead imbecile.
Yup.......... " laissez, lassez, laissez, laissez, laissez, laissez, laissez faire."
Repetition, repetition, repetition,,, I'm getting sleeeeeepy,,, hurry, and tell me more bullshit before I wake up. Ha! What a dupe! See what I mean about the wingnut extremists and their insatiable desire for repetition?
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Hello

Morehead, KY

#42702 Jun 24, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetition, repetition, repetition,,, I'm getting sleeeeeepy,,, hurry, and tell me more bullshit before I wake up. Ha! What a dupe! See what I mean about the wingnut extremists and their insatiable desire for repetition?
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
You should know, I believe you wrote the book(Prosecute the Bush cartel/crime family)
TIR

The Ignorant Regurgitator
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42703 Jun 24, 2012
a soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
The ATF ran a whole series of "gunwalking" sting operations between 2006 and 2011 starting in Tucson and then moving the operations to Phoenix under the supervision of William Newell who later started operation “Fast and Furious’.
There are rumors of "gunwalking" in at least 10 cities in five states. The most widely known and controversial operations being the ATF's Phoenix AZ field division.
June 24, 2012
Obama and the Kingdom of the Concrete Skull
Nothing better summed up a week where the economy continued its tumble, the presidential approval rate continued its downward slide, and the President invoked executive privilege with respect to the government gun running operation which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of people including our own border agent, Brian Terry, and perhaps an ICE agent of ours as well. There was only one thing left for the failing president to do. Make a claim of executive privilege.....

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/obama_...

turfmann

No one who objectively scrutinized the actual resume of Barry Soetoro, in contrast to the blank slate upon which you project your hopes and dreams, should be one bit surprised by the situation in Washington right now. It was inevitable.

Barry is not our president, he is a liar, a fraud, a Marxist, and now we suspect him to be a felon.

Fast & Furious is perfectly in congruity with tactics he has used his entire public life.

The Bill Whittle Afterburner piece is absolutely brilliant - it ties the entire escapade up and puts a pretty bow on top. This operation is an attempt by Obama (not Holder) to attack our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Remember the reason that this right exists: to protect you from tyranny. It is not so that you can walk down the street with a Colt strapped to your belt, although that is a nice side benefit. It is the response, it is the residue, of the Boston Massacre and the Battle of Lexington and Concord where the King's Militia were either shooting at British subjects or attempting to deprive British subjects of arms they deemed necessary to thwart the tyranny of the Crown.

A citizenry deprived of arms is powerless to defend itself when governments go bad.

The resultant and nascent American government sought to ensure that in the future no government on American soil would have that advantage over its citizens. They knew that government was a necessary evil and that it needed to be limited in many different ways from the tyranny of the majority. That is the reason for freedom of speech, assembly, petition of grievances. That is the reason for checks and balances, that is the reason for a separate and impartial judiciary.

The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States are two of the most important and significant documents ever written in the history of mankind as they seek to empower individuals with ownership of their government supported by inalienable rights that come to us from God, not from government.

Barry Soetoro thinks that they are just the opposite of what the authors of the documents intended. Barry Soetoro thinks that just because he is a Harvard trained lawyer that he can tip his head back and ignore the pleas of those whom he was elected to represent.

Let me tell you something. The Constitution of the United States was written as to be accessible and discoverable to the citizens it protects. It does not need a Choom Smoking, Coke Snorting, Community Organizing, Constitutional Lecturing, Affirmative Acting, Black Liberation Theologizing, Gun Running Marxist to interpret it for them.

Mr. Obama, RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS NOW.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42704 Jun 24, 2012
Fast And Furious Did Not Begin Under President Bush

....

Dubbed "Operation Wide Receiver," the Bush-era operation was run out of Tucson between 2006 and 2007, ending before Bush left office and before Fast and Furious began under Obama in 2009.

The differences between it and Fast and Furious are vast, starting with the fact that

Wide Receiver produced no dead bodies.<<<---<<

Operation Wide Receiver used the common law enforcement tactic of "controlled delivery" in which the illegal sales of weapons were allowed to take place, the movements of the weapons were closely monitored and the end purchasers were then apprehended. It involved gun-tracing, not gun-walking.

http://news.investors.com/article/615871/2012...
WakeUp

Campbellsville, KY

#42705 Jun 24, 2012
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Bush taking a surplus and turning it into a $5 Trillion debt.
What "surplus"? the Economy was already in recession when Bush took office. But the CBO had based its surplus estimate on the existing tax and spending laws and on an economic forecast that simply did not stand the test of time. Half of that 5 trillion dollar debt was thanks to massive increases in government spending alone..
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Bush signing the American Dream Down Payment Act that caused loans to be made that never should have been made.
Not requiring a down payment was a very bad idea, however, the Democrats in congress not allowing the Bush administration to change the rules INCREASING credit requirements for those getting home mortgages, as well as Democrats pushing Fannie/Freddie to buy the mortgages from banks-thus there being no downside to banks giving mortgages to people who couldn't afford them, since fannie/freddie (essentially the gov't) was buying them as soon as the banks created them...and threatening to sue the banks for discrimination if they didn't make those loans...
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Bush not having regulations on Wall St. and the Banks that later were bailed out.
Glass-Steagal was repealed, but it didn't cover the investment banks like Leahman Brothers to begin with. Bush put forward 7 different times a requirement to change the home mortgage lending practices...it was shot down by Democrats each time. First in through filibuster and congressional rules by the minority democrats, then after the '06 elections Bush's reforms never made it out of Democrat controlled committees.
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Bush starting a war that cost 4,000 lives, 30,000 wounded and $2trillion looking for WMDs that were never there.
Other than Bush failing to get Ben Laden. Other than Bush failing to see 9/11 coming.
Bush started the war? Huh, Hussein was the one in violation of 2 or 3 different UN Authorizations that allowed us to use force to make them comply, Hussein could of just allowed in inspectors and not had his country invaded. Besides, WMD's were not the only reason listed for the war that Republicans AND Democrats voted for.(though we did recover a couple tons of yellow cake uranium, a few hundred chemical shells, and biological weapons cultures)
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Bush letting a program called "Operation Wide Receiver" start that allowed guns into Mexico to be used by the drug cartels..
Ya, under Bush, Mexican officials knew before hand and were supposed to follow and interdict the weapons in conjunction with US law enforcement liaisons once the weapons were across into Mexico. After 200 weapons were lost after crossing the border, Bush pulled the plug.
In contrast, under Obama, a similar program was run forcing American FFL's to sell firearms to known criminals and straw purchasers, but no one informed the Mexican authorities. There was NO PLAN to follow weapons once they were across the border, or stop them there...and we coincidentally started hearing about all the American guns used in violent crimes in Mexico and the urgent need for further gun regulations....how many thousands of firearms were allowed under Obama and hundreds of Mexican nationals to die? Not to mention AT LEAST one US Border Patrol Agent, Brian Terry.
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than these things he's not to be blamed at all.
Just thought you left out a few of the other relevant facts
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42706 Jun 24, 2012
Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?

The Obama Record: The most frightening aspect of this president may not be his radical ideology but his rank dishonesty in selling that ideology. Now he's been caught lying about family racism.

Stacked up, his whoppers would make even Bill Clinton blush. Here's a sampling:...

http://news.investors.com/article/615581/2012...
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#42709 Jun 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?
The Obama Record: The most frightening aspect of this president may not be his radical ideology but his rank dishonesty in selling that ideology. Now he's been caught lying about family racism.
Stacked up, his whoppers would make even Bill Clinton blush. Here's a sampling:...
http://news.investors.com/article/615581/2012...
LOL ... sorry lady (f-ing c**t) but you have the deranged mind of a retarded baboon!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42710 Jun 24, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... sorry lady (f-ing c**t) but you have the deranged mind of a retarded baboon!
Why thank you...for such an "awesome" display of your intelligence and integrity.....;-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#42711 Jun 24, 2012
a soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
The ATF ran a whole series of "gunwalking" sting operations between 2006 and 2011 starting in Tucson and then moving the operations to Phoenix under the supervision of William Newell who later started operation “Fast and Furious’. It started small, to the objections of many involved in it, as it grew bigger and bigger with each new operation. The goal was to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, in theory leading to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels. Firearms "walked" by the ATF have been found at violent crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border ever since its inception in 2006, including the deaths of hundreds of Mexicans and at least one U.S. federal agent. Eventually dissenting ATF agents came forward to Congress in response to having become increasingly controversial in both countries, and diplomatic relations have been damaged as a result. Curiously, the very Gov’t official who finally put an end to the highly questionable program is now being prosecuted for it – is this a great country or what?!
There are rumors of "gunwalking" in at least 10 cities in five states. The most widely known and controversial operations being the ATF's Phoenix AZ field division.
Please change your ID. Real veterans are offended by imposters. It comes from when John Kerry led a bunch of frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans calling themselves the "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" and invented a system of lies to slamder the real Vietnam veterans and disgrace them in the face of the American people and the world. To this day John Kerry has never appologized for slandering the American veteran with lies.

Now, back to the topic....

So, you pretend to believe "...William Newell who later started operation “Fast and Furious’. It started small, to the objections of many involved in it, as it grew bigger and bigger with each new operation. The goal was to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels...."

Here's what stands out as an obvious lie:
"The goal was to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels...."

Bush Wide Receiver - Guns were traced with miniature GPS devices inserted inside the gun.
Obama Fast & Furious - No tracking devices were used.
Bush Wide Receiver - ATF agents were ordered to follow the gun smugglers from the gun store to the US/Mexico border.
Obama Fast & Furious - ATF agents were ordered to stand down and not follow the gun smugglers after they left the gun store.

Obviously, the goal wasn't to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels. If it was, then there would have been some kind of tracking system employed. Fast and Furious was the same as Wide Receiver in all but two ways: First, Fast and Furious never employed any tracking equipment or tactics; second, Fast and Furious moved more than 7 times the number of firearms without any way to track them.

Only an idiot thinks Holder wasn't running guns for the Mexican drug cartels. And, only an ignorant dupe believes Obama isn't protecting arms smuggling for the Mexican drug cartels.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42712 Jun 24, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, I believe you wrote the book(Prosecute the Bush cartel/crime family)
TIR
The Ignorant Regurgitator
I learned well, didn't I? And,,,,lookie here,,reeled me in a real live wingnut just like that. SUCKER !!!!!!!!! Ha! You surely are some simple bastards. Ha!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Justthefacts

Russellville, KY

#42713 Jun 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... talk about clueless idiots.
Let's start with Bush inheriting the dot-com bust. Then, the Arabs start a global war with the United States. That had a cost.
Now, let's talk about what the cost was to bribe the dummycrats so they wouldn't do what they did throughout the Cold War and sabotage the United States during a time of war. To get the dummycrats to not sabotage the country, the Republicans gave them their lunatic subprime housing mortgage underwriting program with virtually no oversight. Ultimately, the Democrats' idiotic subprime loan program collapsed the economy.
But, humor me. Please tell all of us what Bush did to start two wars, and who were the two different enemies in these supposedly different wars?
... well?
"Our answer may come in a mushroom cloud". GWBush on Iraq's WMD program.
Of the 19 hijackers that day, 15 were from Saudi Arabia.
Hello

Morehead, KY

#42714 Jun 24, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned well, didn't I? And,,,,lookie here,,reeled me in a real live wingnut just like that. SUCKER !!!!!!!!! Ha! You surely are some simple bastards. Ha!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
You truly are a fkn idiot aren't you, Here's something for you to chew on..

Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif. said this morning on "This Week" that he will send a letter to President Obama today or tomorrow that "breaks down the points" of why the president's executive privilege claims are "overbroad" or "simply wrong" concerning documents related to the botched "Fast and Furious" operation.

"There cannot be executive privilege over criminal cover-up or cover-up of crime. Lying to Congress is a crime. We have every right to see documents to say,'did you know, when did you know, what did you know,' including even the president," said Issa, who heads the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Hello

Morehead, KY

#42716 Jun 24, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... sorry lady (f-ing c**t) but you have the deranged mind of a retarded baboon!
That's pretty pathetic there Soldier, Frank, I mean Ann..
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#42717 Jun 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you...for such an "awesome" display of your intelligence and integrity.....;-)
You're like totally a prevaricating little gossipy troll-c**t!
big Dem

Evansville, IN

#42718 Jun 24, 2012
Hey HO LETs Go wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is that we came awful damn close to being a failed capitalist country under Bush the second. Our economy was set to go under and then came the bailouts. Remember? I won't even get into the fact that most of Europe is not communist.
one thing people don't understand is its not Bush or obama fault, its the American people. there a bunch of dumb a$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry County is doing better now, thanks to Sco... 2 min brad32 19
the many woman of Shane Burton 20 min kurious 1
Stolen camera and laptop 35 min Help find it 1
Changing Hazard for the better. 45 min Linda 131
News TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) 2 hr hyden man 77
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr so true 141,462
Word Association 3 hr Analog man 156
Teco coal 12 hr Think again 137
wreck 17 hr Bat Guano 44
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages