Heather Davidson and Becky Campbell

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sickofdruggies

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Rumor has it these girls are thick as thieves, literally. They even go so far as to rob you blind and go door to door in your own neighborhood trying to sell the stuff they just stole from you!! Lock your doors people!!
Bison

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 29, 2009
I have a cousin that lives in Hazard named Becky Campbell, she works at the Hazard After hours clinic, is she the one you are referring to?
tuesday

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Sep 29, 2009
this one's in her 30s, she's from grapevine, married, with one or two kids, as far as i know she doesnt work
tuesday

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Sep 30, 2009
is that the same one, if it is i was at a local salon the other day and heard some people saytng they were going to the flea market selling stuff
Bison

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2009
That fits the description of my cousin, she has a sister and 2 brothers, one is a hazard police officer
tuesday

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Sep 30, 2009
sickofdruggies, where do you live?? I know of at least 7 businessess that these girls have hit, and many others that clame they tried to sell them stolen property. One of them always is in a white van with a garbage bag over the back window, and the getaway driver is a man that walks with a limp. The other was seen in a silver SUV. We have licence plate numbers, video from several of the stores, and eyewitnessess that put these two girls together numerous times. I want to know if you have any proof or did you see them take anything?
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2009
Does anyone know Elizabeth Kincer and does she still live in Hazard on Eversole Street?
sick of it

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2009
I know heather rill good and she is a big time drug head and the state police is looking for her if you see her turn her in to keep it safe
sickofdruggies

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2009
They strike again!! Yesterday AND today!! This time they robbed the same place two days in a row!! The cops are too slow, but we're onto them!! If anyone has any more information it would be greatly appreciated!
Becky -hazard- born

Bolivar, MO

#10 Oct 9, 2009
this is Becky Campbell and I am friends with Heather Davidson. I would like to know how our names were brought in on these thiefs. I pay for everthing i get. HeaTHER ON THE OTHER HAND IS AN OLD PRO. SHES IN JAIL FOR IT NOW! Dont be chicken shit and identify you accuser tell me your real name if you want to talk about me!!!
Bree

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Oct 10, 2009
Hey Becky, you didn't happen to go to Napier did you? I went to school with a girl name Becky Campbell with long brown hair.
sickofdruggies

Gray, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2009
Ah, so, you are good friend with a girl named Heather, was recently arrested for stealing, yet, you do not steal?? All I'm saying is, watch who you are bragging to, because the ones you think you can trust, the ones you are running your mouth to, the ones you are bragging to, could be the ones who are snitching on you. If you ARE innocent, just watch your back, is all I'm saying. Otherwise, you may end up right where your "friend" Heather is right now....
sickofdruggies

Gray, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2009
And you wonder how your names where brought up into this mess??? Do you understand what "VIDEOTAPE" means??? If you don't, look it up, because there is plenty of videotape, plus eyewitnessess, plus witnessess who have contacted the police station about stolen property that you and your "friend who steals yet you have nothing to do with" have been seen trying to sell stolen property to. One in ever 3 people in Perry County is a snitch, watch who you are bragging to, because chances are, those are the one in three who are snitching....
jail friend

London, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2011
Is this the same heather .that lives on lost creek,i spent time with her in jail last year.hope she is doing good,was very nice to me she was.
possible

London, KY

#15 Feb 7, 2011
don't think i know who heather is? any info?
hayman woman

Manchester, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2011
hey is this the haymans woman, I thought she moved to Somerset and got that big farm from that rich Ashley bunch. I heard they were into drugs not theft.
me here

Manchester, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2011
sickofdruggies wrote:
They strike again!! Yesterday AND today!! This time they robbed the same place two days in a row!! The cops are too slow, but we're onto them!! If anyone has any more information it would be greatly appreciated!
we sell every sunday in hazardif you need some come for some hay and stuff for sale.
samesexgirls

Manchester, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2011
Becky -hazard- born wrote:
this is Becky Campbell and I am friends with Heather Davidson. I would like to know how our names were brought in on these thiefs. I pay for everthing i get. HeaTHER ON THE OTHER HAND IS AN OLD PRO. SHES IN JAIL FOR IT NOW! Dont be chicken shit and identify you accuser tell me your real name if you want to talk about me!!!
I wish these type girl on girl stuff wuz ill-legle makes me sick
they sell hay on sunday's too haha cops are so dumb
linda

Manchester, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2011
i heard heather was out of jail and still at her same stuff again..isnt she from chavies and has a younger sister
yomama

Casey, IL

#20 Mar 7, 2011
Linda who???? What's ur last name???? Are u the linda from chavies?? The one that has 3 kids by 3 different men????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 148,957
Lady arrested and charged by City Cop on rainy ... 45 min Justice 30
Chelsea Howard 50 min Player 2
Kaytlin Stevens 1 hr Sallyjoanne 10
Mending Hearts Inc. (Dec '10) 1 hr Tosha 25
Jett needs to leave perry county schools 1 hr Spedteacher 4
George Hurt 1 hr cuts dont it 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages