Is there anyone in Combs who isn't on...

Is there anyone in Combs who isn't on drugs?

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jenna G

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2010
I mean seriously people, who's not on drugs these day, especially in Combs.
Brandon

Rockholds, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2010
Hardly anyone.
Bison

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Im sure theres some not on drugs, everyone around me is on them but me so I guess I count for my area
HA ASS

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2010
Jenna G wrote:
YES YOUR MOMS DOWN HERE ON THE CORNER FREAZING HER HO ASS OFF RIGHT NOW TRYING TO GET HER A PILL,JUST 3 MORE MEN AND HER NIGHTS DONE
Brandon

Rockholds, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2010
There's a few, but not many. That's the way it is in my holler.
Jenna G

Manchester, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2010
Brandon wrote:
Combs is not a holler. Where are you from "Brandon"? Lick Branch Ladder Branch? Those places aren't in Combs.
casey jones ace

London, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2010
Brandon wrote:
hello brandon are u who i think u are.if so u showed me something one day.tall slim dude.if so let me know.nothing bad.i wont for get it.he he.
Dr Penalton

Dayton, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2010
Does someone need to see the doctor?
casey jones ace

London, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2010
Dr Penalton wrote:
Does someone need to see the doctor?
ye doc got a bad bad tooth ache .front me one or to of them vikes till the 1st.im dien....funny as hell.
James C

Manchester, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2010
casey jones ace wrote:
<quoted text>ye doc got a bad bad tooth ache .front me one or to of them vikes till the 1st.im dien....funny as hell.
How have you been Amy and how's your step mother doing at krrj? love how people use these fake names on here.
ME TOO

Gainesville, GA

#11 Jan 3, 2010
James C wrote:
<quoted text>
How have you been Amy and how's your step mother doing at krrj? love how people use these fake names on here.
I hope her pill ho step mama has to stay in jail forever. Amy probably hopes so too.
wow

Macon, GA

#12 Jan 3, 2010
lol.
casey jones ace

London, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2010
this ant amy g but i know her good....james c.i dont no if i no u.im not from combs but i kno a lot from there.i live a bout 5 miles a way from amy.
NIGHTCRAWLER

Bolivar, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2010
Jenna G wrote:
don't be talking bad about people from combs who does drugs cause you was just down here 2 days ago buying a pill well you tryed too but we robbed ur rattin ass bitch
A Shame

London, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2010
I know several people in Combs not on drugs. Enough with your stereotying, Jenna G.
Its really a shame

London, KY

#17 Jan 3, 2010
when you have people assuming that your on drugs just because where you live I think your preety pathetic to be assuming things like that you need yo think before you speak
o wow

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 3, 2010
again why don't you get a job or go to school.. just a bunch of hick losers with no direction. is this the way you want your entire life to be? hmm fun image huh?? making the world an even shittier place one day at a time.
i know

Bolivar, MO

#19 Jan 3, 2010
there you go again, running that dick sucker were you have no right to even speak. you dont even compaire to us so you sure cant run with us. but you have probably tried and got put out of here. and i'll give you a direction to go , how about to hell bitch.
Brandon

Rockholds, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2010
casey jones ace wrote:
<quoted text>hello brandon are u who i think u are.if so u showed me something one day.tall slim dude.if so let me know.nothing bad.i wont for get it.he he.
Nope, I'd say you got the wrong guy.
Brandon

Rockholds, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2010
Jenna G wrote:
<quoted text>
Combs is not a holler. Where are you from "Brandon"? Lick Branch Ladder Branch? Those places aren't in Combs.
No one told you to be a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker ave scum bag 1 hr Lol 2
Antifa looking thugs at Burger King 1 hr prejudice can not... 36
Seth Akemon (May '11) 1 hr yes 12
Arrested for "Promoting Homosexuality" 2 hr lizzy 242
Is kenny ledford missing?? 2 hr who 7
ARH Players 2 hr CNA and PCA 5
Looking for a decent nice looking femme lesbian... 2 hr what is decent 94
Deputy Bullying At Walmart 2 hr Jack Rebney 33

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web