Allison Adams/Brad Adams

Allison Adams/Brad Adams

Posted in the Hazard Forum

curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2012
does ne1 kno how to get in touch with her husband bc I know some dirt on her that he rly needs to kno. shes bout to be a divorced hoe.
get it right

Krypton, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
curious wrote:
does ne1 kno how to get in touch with her husband bc I know some dirt on her that he rly needs to kno. shes bout to be a divorced hoe.
Let him find out in his own. Don't be a home wrecker!
Sobeit

Ashland, KY

#3 Oct 15, 2012
curious wrote:
does ne1 kno how to get in touch with her husband bc I know some dirt on her that he rly needs to kno. shes bout to be a divorced hoe.
How will he get to work, is this the same Brad Adams that works for the the Perry County Board. Last I heard she had to drive him to work because of all the DUI's.
Just Sayin

London, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Sobeit wrote:
<quoted text>How will he get to work, is this the same Brad Adams that works for the the Perry County Board. Last I heard she had to drive him to work because of all the DUI's.
This is a different Brad, but he still couldn't get to work, without her he would have no car
truth

South Hill, VA

#5 Oct 15, 2012
wouldn't matter. the combined IQ of those 2 is equal to their shoe size
weknow

London, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2012
yeah allison cheats
curious

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 16, 2012
shes been screwing around with a married man that she works with, i think he works in the back in fruit or meat department. the guy is married, surprise surprise.
someone who knows
#8 Oct 16, 2012
Does she work at save a lot and is she blond headed....??????
curious

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2012
yeah she does and yeah she is blond-headed.she wears those ugly boots all the time. if ne 1 knos who the guy shes messin with is plz tell me bc i kno what he looks like but idk his name
cheater

Doniphan, MO

#10 Oct 20, 2012
curious wrote:
yeah she does and yeah she is blond-headed.she wears those ugly boots all the time. if ne 1 knos who the guy shes messin with is plz tell me bc i kno what he looks like but idk his name
Which Save a lot does she work at?
curious

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2012
the one in airport gardins
iknowiknow

Evarts, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2012
that lil mexican looking guy in save-a-lots that one or she is super friendly with brandon stacy
the truth is

Vilonia, AR

#13 Oct 27, 2012
iknowiknow wrote:
that lil mexican looking guy in save-a-lots that one or she is super friendly with brandon stacy
I don't no what u all get out of spreading lies about people u don't even no. Just because people talk to each other doesn't mean they're cheating! But, I do get how u would suspect something was going on. By them being alittle too friendly.
its true

London, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2012
the guys name is r.j. hes been working there for a little over a year. chances are if they both go missing theyre in the backroom together. and r.j. IS married and has 1 kid and another on the way. I work there, I've seen and heard it all firsthand. his wife is a sweet girl and she's bound to catch him screwing up, she's in the store almost every day. she works at the saealots on the bypass
And the truth is

Harrison, AR

#15 Nov 6, 2012
its true wrote:
the guys name is r.j. hes been working there for a little over a year. chances are if they both go missing theyre in the backroom together. and r.j. IS married and has 1 kid and another on the way. I work there, I've seen and heard it all firsthand. his wife is a sweet girl and she's bound to catch him screwing up, she's in the store almost every day. she works at the saealots on the bypass
Um, that's where u r wrong, they don't have anything going on! R J is a good Guy, he's no cheater and I'm pretty sure Allison isn't cheating with anyone there as far as I no
People just think just because she's so friendly with some of the guys that she must b cheating but u can have Guy friends too ya no???
its true

London, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
yeah right. whoever is defending the 2 of them is probably allison herself. she better be biding her time until rj's wife has their baby and then id be willing to bet her ass is grass. what kind of woman who is married with a child of her own would mess around with a married man who has 1 kid and another on the way? Same for r.j, he really should look at what he has and see what he will be losing when his wife leaves him. i hope he can afford child support on 2 kids AND support allisons drug habit. someone really should let her husband know. he used to work at papa johns i believe, not sure if he still does or not but his name is brad adams.
And the truth is

London, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2012
its true wrote:
yeah right. whoever is defending the 2 of them is probably allison herself. she better be biding her time until rj's wife has their baby and then id be willing to bet her ass is grass. what kind of woman who is married with a child of her own would mess around with a married man who has 1 kid and another on the way? Same for r.j, he really should look at what he has and see what he will be losing when his wife leaves him. i hope he can afford child support on 2 kids AND support allisons drug habit. someone really should let her husband know. he used to work at papa johns i believe, not sure if he still does or not but his name is brad adams.
OMG u r so full of it is that all u do is waste ur time on making up lies on innocent people just to cause trouble to make u feel good. This isn't Allison, u low life f u worked there you'd no nothings going on between them!
To Its True

London, KY

#18 Feb 24, 2014
You should get your shit straight. Allison doesn't have a child of her own. The little girl is her husbands with his ex. Not hers.
good cop

London, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2014
Yeah! and he's a true pillar to our community. Brad Adams is a low life piece of crap that abuses woman and does support his children . He's got another child by a girl that works at the courthouse .He's garbage himself !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min another viewer 161,358
Jared Cesefske 6 min First hand 8
People who voted for Trump 18 min ha ha 288
Ace & Lisa Chaney 54 min Oxy Time 2
Melissa combs and josh smith 57 min Bobble Head 25
Judge Alexander get a new truck? 1 hr Clown Town 4
Looking for a Church to attend 1 hr TruthSeeker 17
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 6 hr Agent 73

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages