Ever Missed Someone Like This?

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2011
I just met him not that long ago, but I am missing someone who recently joined your community in a bad way. I'm not a young woman (not really an older one, either for that matter) but I can't help feeling that I'm really close to loving him. I don't even believe in love at first sight.

He doesn't know he is missed, but I had to get it out of my system by writing about it.

Wow, that felt better. Thanks for listening.

Since: May 11

Bolivar, MO

#2 Jun 26, 2011
Pour your heart out honey.

I miss someone that moved off from here.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2011
Thank you La La Looo :) It's very much appreciated! I wish I could tell him how much I care about him, though I don't feel I know him enough to do that...probably break the ice in a couple of weeks by sending him a birthday wish.

Bolivar, MO

#4 Jun 26, 2011
Cool
karmamylove

Rockholds, KY

#5 Jun 27, 2011
How sweet! I wish you much luck.....

“Be Yourself ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 27, 2011
Why wait? Tomorrow is not promised...Be yourself and believe....You may never know until you try....Go for it....

“Merry Christmas”

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2011
*music off in the distance*

http://youtu.be/XwwR8tfQMoM

The heart wants what the heart wants....
cjn

London, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2011
go and get your man honey...chances are he is missing you to. What if he is sitting home thinking the same thoughts about you ?
Is this Your Business

Manchester, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2011
This is a pleasant surprise. No cursing insults, they would be unwarranted if there were any. I hope you either can locate this person, or, with little time you meet someone else who is just as right for you as can be.
I pray to my God who has helped me survive cancer for over 15 years that you have all the happiness that you can handle. To all of you. I hope the best on this, and all the days of all of your lives.
I know what it means to lose the girl that will never be replaced. Not too cool, worse even. I've just become sad, but, why do we get that way? To truly understand and cherish happiness. See ya guys.

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jun 27, 2011
Is this Your Business wrote:
This is a pleasant surprise. No cursing insults, they would be unwarranted if there were any. I hope you either can locate this person, or, with little time you meet someone else who is just as right for you as can be.
I pray to my God who has helped me survive cancer for over 15 years that you have all the happiness that you can handle. To all of you. I hope the best on this, and all the days of all of your lives.
I know what it means to lose the girl that will never be replaced. Not too cool, worse even. I've just become sad, but, why do we get that way? To truly understand and cherish happiness. See ya guys.
You are a genius! Thanks

“Merry Christmas”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 27, 2011
So do we have an update?
Manin

London, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2011
I did the same thing, about 18 years ago. Could not beleive how I felt!! SO ODD!! But, I have been married to him for 15 years. Yea, he missed me too!! It was the oddest thing!! BUT it worked, and it is still working!!! Strange feeling is it NOT!!!! Don't under estimate the power of your mind. Someone that I would never beleive to be part of my life.. is now and forever MY whole life!!!! By the way I broke the ice with a BD card too!!! I was even in a bad marriage at the time. I was divorced two months, when I married the man that I will die with!!!! He is where I should have been all along!!!! I'm not young at all anymore, but I spent 13 years in H$ll and now I am in a whole new world going on 16 years!!! Probably, just because I listen to my heart and Head!!! I missed him, and I wanted him so bad!! I sent him a BD card!!! Good LUCK!!

“Merry Christmas”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 28, 2011
Manin wrote:
I did the same thing, about 18 years ago. Could not beleive how I felt!! SO ODD!! But, I have been married to him for 15 years. Yea, he missed me too!! It was the oddest thing!! BUT it worked, and it is still working!!! Strange feeling is it NOT!!!! Don't under estimate the power of your mind. Someone that I would never beleive to be part of my life.. is now and forever MY whole life!!!! By the way I broke the ice with a BD card too!!! I was even in a bad marriage at the time. I was divorced two months, when I married the man that I will die with!!!! He is where I should have been all along!!!! I'm not young at all anymore, but I spent 13 years in H$ll and now I am in a whole new world going on 16 years!!! Probably, just because I listen to my heart and Head!!! I missed him, and I wanted him so bad!! I sent him a BD card!!! Good LUCK!!
Words of encouragement. Sounds like you found your soul mate. Sometimes we gotta go thru the bad to appreciate the good.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 3, 2011
Pied Piper 1 wrote:
So do we have an update?
No update as of yet...still planning to break the ice for his birthday by sending him a card and a gift (nothing too personal or overwhelming, just in case he doesn't share my feelings!) which is July 13th. I'm pretty excited about it, it's hilarious in a way...I'm 41 years old but feel like a damn teenager again when I try to approach this guy. I thought about just emailing or calling him, but somehow can't bring myself to do it.

LOL...what is wrong with me? I'm normally a confident person who is in a career that requires me to be very assertive and I am not the shy type by any means at all!

I do want to thank everyone for their kind and thoughtful posts, though.

*waiting over here for the 13th and thinking of him constantly*

“Merry Christmas”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 3, 2011
BC Chica wrote:
<quoted text>
No update as of yet...still planning to break the ice for his birthday by sending him a card and a gift (nothing too personal or overwhelming, just in case he doesn't share my feelings!) which is July 13th. I'm pretty excited about it, it's hilarious in a way...I'm 41 years old but feel like a damn teenager again when I try to approach this guy. I thought about just emailing or calling him, but somehow can't bring myself to do it.
LOL...what is wrong with me? I'm normally a confident person who is in a career that requires me to be very assertive and I am not the shy type by any means at all!
I do want to thank everyone for their kind and thoughtful posts, though.
*waiting over here for the 13th and thinking of him constantly*
I just recently had a similar conversation with a topix friend. She was waiting on Father's Day. She wasted months because since Father's Day it's like nothing had ever happened. It could have been that way all along but she was afraid to listen to her heart.
Good luck and we are here.
Truth

London, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2011
Don't wait trust me. I did, and the day that I was going to call to tell her my feelings... she passed tragically. Just like what was said earlier you never know about tomorrow.

London, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2011
That's sad.

“I'm not dead,I'm at the Hilton”

Pakistan

#18 Jul 3, 2011
BC Chica wrote:
I just met him not that long ago, but I am missing someone who recently joined your community in a bad way. I'm not a young woman (not really an older one, either for that matter) but I can't help feeling that I'm really close to loving him. I don't even believe in love at first sight.
He doesn't know he is missed, but I had to get it out of my system by writing about it.
Wow, that felt better. Thanks for listening.
I'm here,and i love you too!

“Merry Christmas”

Location hidden

#19 Jul 3, 2011
binladen420 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm here,and i love you too!
That's not funny.

“I'm not dead,I'm at the Hilton”

Pakistan

#20 Jul 3, 2011
Pied Piper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not funny.
TS ME..THE ONE SHE S TALKNG ABOUT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District 1 magistrate 3 min Lol 109
Akeyla Grigsby 14 min Yeah 3
Do the Russians Have a Nuke Aimed at Hazzard? 16 min moon 4
Kevin hall (Jun '11) 16 min Lol 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Wisdom of Ages 174,850
Sonics is comin to hazart 1 hr Truth Hurts 55
Males who are known for cheating. 1 hr Bart 30
Hazard School Board 15 hr Democrat shenanig... 47

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages