Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gorman holler rat 2

North Middletown, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2009
allsion u do know that shania called social services on u, and u let her get by with it....thats a shame
theTRUTH

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2009
Was social services needed? If so, then it was the right thing to do. Can't have them kids growing up to be all wild and stuff.
Alison_Evonne

Harrison, AR

#3 Oct 27, 2009
no social servies want needed/they didnt even ipen a case against shawn&i!morgan(my baby)is well taking care smart as can.if she was being abused or neglected im sure that since shes in daycare they have to call by law if the suspect any kinda abuse or neglect!for another thing her nana is the HEAD of drug court and if my daughter was being abused/neglected she would have already taken her.so would her shawn her daddy.
my child has NEVER been abused or NEGLECTED!she has everything she wants as well as everything she needs.she has 2 parnts that ar together and love her mor than life.i have made some mistakes who hssnt??but my morgan has never paid or been harmed by my mistakes.also she has an AWESOME daddy ask anyone.shawn is the best father there is!she has a ton of close family that love her more than anything.my father is dying a slow painful death and morgans what kept him here.so to answer??NO SOCIAL SERVIES DID NOT NEED TO BE CALLED!IF SHE WAS IN ANY KINDA DANGR THEY WOULDVE EITHER OPENED A CASE AGAINST US OT THEY WOULD'VE TAKEN HER&NEITHER THING HAPPENED.IM A GREAT MOM WHOS MESSED UP HER&THER BUT I HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN MY SH** TOGETHER FOR MY FA ILY.SHAWN HASNT MADE ANY MISTAKES LIKE I HAVE SO HES THE PERFECT DADDY&IM SO PROUND THAT HES SUCH AN AMAZING DAD&I KNOW IN MY HEART,MY FRIENDS KNOW&NY IN LAWS&MY PARENTS KNOW W/OUT A DOUBT THAT IM A GREAT MOM!
AS FAR AS SHANA I ALREADY KNEW SHE CALLED.BUT WHAT GOODS IT GOING TO FOR ME TO CUSS HER ALL TO F***&FIGHT /HER.ID ENDED UP IN JAIL&SHES NOT WORTH IT.KARMAS A BITCH.SOMEONE CALLED SOCIAL SERVIES ON HER NOT LONG AGO&IT WASNT ME CUZ IMA GROWN ASS WOMAN,I WOULDNT TAKE IT ON HER KIDS.WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.ITS NOT A SHAME THAT I LET HER BY W/IT IT WAS THE SMART THING TO CUZ I AINT TRYING CATCH NO CHARGE.
SO THERE U GO SOCIAL SERVIES WE'RE CALLED ON FOR SPITE!THERE WAS NEVER A CASE OPEN AGAINST SHAWN&I CAUSE WERE GOOD PARENTS REGARDLESS WHO WHAT NEONE THINKS!
sis

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2009
Sorry to hear your Dad is sick Alison, other than being paralized what else is wrong with him? I wish you and your family the best.
last name

Sheridan, AR

#5 Oct 28, 2009
whats shania's last name?
jayboy

Macon, GA

#6 Oct 29, 2009
hi
Alison_Evonne

London, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2009
Thanks for asking sis, who are you?
sis

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2009
I've know your dad for a long time Alison, rather not give my name. I was born and raised on Masons Creek but have been gone for some time. Your family was always good people. I hope Von gets better.
molly

London, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2009
Alison_Evonne wrote:
no social servies want needed/they didnt even ipen a case against shawn&i!morgan(my baby)is well taking care smart as can.if she was being abused or neglected im sure that since shes in daycare they have to call by law if the suspect any kinda abuse or neglect!for another thing her nana is the HEAD of drug court and if my daughter was being abused/neglected she would have already taken her.so would her shawn her daddy.
my child has NEVER been abused or NEGLECTED!she has everything she wants as well as everything she needs.she has 2 parnts that ar together and love her mor than life.i have made some mistakes who hssnt??but my morgan has never paid or been harmed by my mistakes.also she has an AWESOME daddy ask anyone.shawn is the best father there is!she has a ton of close family that love her more than anything.my father is dying a slow painful death and morgans what kept him here.so to answer??NO SOCIAL SERVIES DID NOT NEED TO BE CALLED!IF SHE WAS IN ANY KINDA DANGR THEY WOULDVE EITHER OPENED A CASE AGAINST US OT THEY WOULD'VE TAKEN HER&NEITHER THING HAPPENED.IM A GREAT MOM WHOS MESSED UP HER&THER BUT I HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN MY SH** TOGETHER FOR MY FA ILY.SHAWN HASNT MADE ANY MISTAKES LIKE I HAVE SO HES THE PERFECT DADDY&IM SO PROUND THAT HES SUCH AN AMAZING DAD&I KNOW IN MY HEART,MY FRIENDS KNOW&NY IN LAWS&MY PARENTS KNOW W/OUT A DOUBT THAT IM A GREAT MOM!
AS FAR AS SHANA I ALREADY KNEW SHE CALLED.BUT WHAT GOODS IT GOING TO FOR ME TO CUSS HER ALL TO F***&FIGHT /HER.ID ENDED UP IN JAIL&SHES NOT WORTH IT.KARMAS A BITCH.SOMEONE CALLED SOCIAL SERVIES ON HER NOT LONG AGO&IT WASNT ME CUZ IMA GROWN ASS WOMAN,I WOULDNT TAKE IT ON HER KIDS.WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.ITS NOT A SHAME THAT I LET HER BY W/IT IT WAS THE SMART THING TO CUZ I AINT TRYING CATCH NO CHARGE.
SO THERE U GO SOCIAL SERVIES WE'RE CALLED ON FOR SPITE!THERE WAS NEVER A CASE OPEN AGAINST SHAWN&I CAUSE WERE GOOD PARENTS REGARDLESS WHO WHAT NEONE THINKS!
to hell that bitck for calling on u.
someone who knows

Manchester, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2009
social services were called for spite and spite only. shana spencer is no kind of mom, just remember carma.. someone needs to call on her .she has no heat or hot water.
shaina sucks

Manchester, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2009
I know shaina to... she is very spiteful and she dont care to stab anyone in the back... she uses her kids... she has them call every man she meets daddy hoping that her craziness wont run them off. She needs to stop worrying about getting layed and start taking care of her kids. How is a kid suppose to be taken care of without gas .... i dont think its possible ....u know they have to be freezing to death without heat... its been really cold at night. she definately had no right to call on that other girl cause she is a bigger peice of sh*t than anyone up there
gorman holler rat

London, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2009
shaina needs to buy bigger shirts and stop showing her gut all the time. and get some hair dye too
someone who knows

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2009
who?? that nasty mouthed chicken walking guy???? i didn't know that she had false teeth. that adds to her being used hard and put up wet 1 2 many times. ha ha ha ha ha shania spencer is a toothless w***e!!!!!
rich but humble

Clay City, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2009
did she use to be a little? if so i think she is hott.
someone who knows

Manchester, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2009
no, not the same, shana spencer!!!!!!!
someone who knows

Manchester, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2009
heard she is f***ing sam sandlin now. she is just desperate for dope and she f***s anybody she can when she needs dope. she is the nastiest skamkiest most 2 faced thing in gorman hollow. sam is too good for her, think about it sam. please if anybody knows him tell him to stay away.........
Agreed

Ford City, PA

#20 Nov 23, 2009
shaina sucks wrote:
I know shaina to... she is very spiteful and she dont care to stab anyone in the back... she uses her kids... she has them call every man she meets daddy hoping that her craziness wont run them off. She needs to stop worrying about getting layed and start taking care of her kids. How is a kid suppose to be taken care of without gas .... i dont think its possible ....u know they have to be freezing to death without heat... its been really cold at night. she definately had no right to call on that other girl cause she is a bigger peice of sh*t than anyone up there
The whole thing with her having her kids call every Tom, Dick and Harry really makes me mad! She has always done that! What kind of life do those kids have? I feel so sorry for them. Someone should call CPS on her!
what a joke

United States

#21 Nov 26, 2009
i know shana and her kids and she is definately making sure that anyman sleeps with her gets called daddy by those kids, if even for a minute. The little one is so confussed about what a daddy is that he said my boyfriend was his dad. that got me mad. i mean come on, just because he's kinda of a cute kid, don't mean that man is going to hang around when he looks at him and calls him daddy, alot of the men i know will run away because of that. but that aint the reason this girl can't keep a man. the reason that she can't keep a feller longer than a minute is cause she is always drinking, she won't try to work at all to make some extra money, she won't try to better her life in anyway, she is thirty, never hardly worked more than a day in her life. she has worked for a minute at a couple of places and then acts like she worked there for years or something. she is so pitiful in her life all she does is tell lies about how her life used to be, what she used to do, and half the shit aint even true. if its about screwing someone or dope, then yeah, it's probally true. but if its about working or anything positive, then no, the bitch is lying or at the very least exaggerating. dont understand why a thirty year old woman goes around bragging that she was a cheerleader in high school for the boys varsity cheer team and went to nationals and helped them win, when in reality she never even cheered for that team. shana when you read this you keep pictures of everything, so jerk out just one, just one picture of you in a green and black cheerleading outfit. i know for a f'n fact you cant. green and black had more pride than to throw the likes of you on the floor. shana stop expecting you dad and step mom to buy for your kids and get off your sorry ass and make some money so they don't grow up to be just like you. show them how a parent is really suppossed to act. and if you aint gonna change and you are going to continue to screw any man that looks at you sideways, then at least make them lay a fifty down before you lay down. or good Lord honey at least make them buy you dinner first. guys with this little lady dinner or dessert is not required. half a pint and an off hand compliment and she is yours, and you are the baby daddy, lol!!!! This is the first post ever made, but this bit** really gets under my skin. Lying, f'n up her life and taking the kids down with her, and trust me she is going to get worse. Trust me it is going to get worse for her. Are you allowed to live in them apartments with no gas. And how long will it be before this drunk bit** has her seven year old heating his own bath water???? He does everything else for his self, why not that to. I could go on for hours on this one, but i stop. I think the general viewing public gets the jist of it.
wow

London, KY

#22 Nov 26, 2009
what a joke wrote:
i know shana and her kids and she is definately making sure that anyman sleeps with her gets called daddy by those kids, if even for a minute. The little one is so confussed about what a daddy is that he said my boyfriend was his dad. that got me mad. i mean come on, just because he's kinda of a cute kid, don't mean that man is going to hang around when he looks at him and calls him daddy, alot of the men i know will run away because of that. but that aint the reason this girl can't keep a man. the reason that she can't keep a feller longer than a minute is cause she is always drinking, she won't try to work at all to make some extra money, she won't try to better her life in anyway, she is thirty, never hardly worked more than a day in her life. she has worked for a minute at a couple of places and then acts like she worked there for years or something. she is so pitiful in her life all she does is tell lies about how her life used to be, what she used to do, and half the shit aint even true. if its about screwing someone or dope, then yeah, it's probally true. but if its about working or anything positive, then no, the bitch is lying or at the very least exaggerating. dont understand why a thirty year old woman goes around bragging that she was a cheerleader in high school for the boys varsity cheer team and went to nationals and helped them win, when in reality she never even cheered for that team. shana when you read this you keep pictures of everything, so jerk out just one, just one picture of you in a green and black cheerleading outfit. i know for a f'n fact you cant. green and black had more pride than to throw the likes of you on the floor. shana stop expecting you dad and step mom to buy for your kids and get off your sorry ass and make some money so they don't grow up to be just like you. show them how a parent is really suppossed to act. and if you aint gonna change and you are going to continue to screw any man that looks at you sideways, then at least make them lay a fifty down before you lay down. or good Lord honey at least make them buy you dinner first. guys with this little lady dinner or dessert is not required. half a pint and an off hand compliment and she is yours, and you are the baby daddy, lol!!!! This is the first post ever made, but this bit** really gets under my skin. Lying, f'n up her life and taking the kids down with her, and trust me she is going to get worse. Trust me it is going to get worse for her. Are you allowed to live in them apartments with no gas. And how long will it be before this drunk bit** has her seven year old heating his own bath water???? He does everything else for his self, why not that to. I could go on for hours on this one, but i stop. I think the general viewing public gets the jist of it.
WOW
really

Clay City, KY

#23 Dec 1, 2009
gorman holler rat 2 wrote:
allsion u do know that shania called social services on u, and u let her get by with it....thats a shame
and just how the f--k would u know something like that? wer u there to see her do it or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Limbertwig 151,297
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Me 1,591
James River Coal Closed? 2 hr Pinner Man 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Why is Smitty's fruit stand closed? (Sep '11) 3 hr Apples and oranges 42
Hazard Flea's Market !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '11) 4 hr Thriller 78
What is going in the old Mc Donald's building? 5 hr Its coming 39
Blue Diamond 11 hr edna 107
fugates going out of business Fri meandyou 4
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs