Roy Campbells Killer.

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
JTC

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2011
*READ THE POST TITLED "america the beautiful not in this f#$king county" I find this very interesting considering how the date posted is a little over a month before Campbells murder. Just the way the person is rambling makes him seem angry and insane. Possible murderer? Maybe so, worth a try.
JTC

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2011
My bad the correct title or the post is: america the beautiful not in this f@#$king county
Jason

London, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2011
I read it and I can't hardly understand anything that person who made the thread is trying to say (they sound mentally ill to me), but it does sound like they didn't like Roy.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Well, CSI is a tv show..but they say that there are always some clue left behind...and you know a lot of times...the killer catches himself by talking.
Boots

London, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2011
RedFeatherFan wrote:
Well, CSI is a tv show..but they say that there are always some clue left behind...
I believe that.
Interesting

Lewisport, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2011
JTC wrote:
*READ THE POST TITLED "america the beautiful not in this f#$king county" I find this very interesting considering how the date posted is a little over a month before Campbells murder. Just the way the person is rambling makes him seem angry and insane. Possible murderer? Maybe so, worth a try.
Has this topic been removed? Would like to read it. Could you please give me the page number or bring it back to the top, could not find it in a search. Thanks
2 JTC

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2011
Could you copy and past the posting here, I too couldnt seem to find it. Thanks
concerned

Lancaster, WI

#9 Jan 13, 2011
1Oct 15, 2010
Judged:222
HOW DARE I TRY TO LET PEOPLE HAVE FUN NOW YOU HAVE SHRIMP KELLY OLD MAN GABBY////AND HOPEFULLY I WILL BE DEAD SOON AND OUT OF THIS MISERY THEY CALL A SMALL TOWN....NO ONE WILL GIVE A SHIT IF I MADE EM SMILE OR IF THEY LIKED A SONG ALL I KNOW IS I AM DONE SO F@#K IT AND EVERY KIND OF DEAD HORSE YOU CAN RIDE ON...HERE DIES A MAN THAT HELPED CEATE 100000 LOW PAYING JOBS SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR OLD JUNK CAR AND FREEZE AROUND THE KERESENE HEATER THIS WINTER ,,,AND RENTAL RATES SO HIGH THAT THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT FOR THE POOR FOLKS TO RUN A BUISNESS GO SCREW YOURSELF,,,,,I CAN HARDLEY WAIT FOR ROY CAMBELL TO DIE THEY WILL PROBABLY SHUT DPWN F@#KIN KY....I HAVE BEEN RUINED DESTROYED AND LEFT BACK TO MY OLD DIRT ROAD THANKS TO THE POWERS THAT BE THAT SUPPOSEDLY RUN THIS COUNTY!!!!!america land of opertunity not in fu#@king perry county
chip
London, KY

Oct 16, 2010
DOG PIG MEAT>>> Hope you come down off of what ever you are on and look around you. If you take the time to just look around, you will find out there are a lot of people who are much worse off than you. Roy Campbell does not own Perry Co. He is just a man who kept taking chances and investing money. He just lucked out and invested his money wisely. Dont hate anyone for what they have or do not have (includeing yourself), just try to better yourself If it means leaving Perry Co. to do it, then by all means go for it.
WTF
London, KY

RedFeatherFan

#7Monday Jan 10
...uhh, that is spelled " OPPORTUNITY"...humm, was Roy Campbell the one who bought the building that set your ass out at AirPort Gardens? Well well.
RedFeatherFan

#8Monday Jan 10
Isn't this an amusing little ranting..from October last year?

#9Monday Jan 10

RedFeatherFan

Well...taking the clues from the first all caps..that is John Hall..and apparently Roy Campbell did something to him..Hall had pushed his way into the Airport Gardens with his HILL BILLY PALACE..there was a petition going around to keep him out..especially from the Penecostal Church across the road..but..on he came..then someone bought the building and he had to leave. It could have been Roy Campbell, who by all accounts, was a decent man, and who could have bought the place..go back to the Ranting.." I am ruined" "can't provide for my family" ect.. " I can't wait for Roy Campbell to DIE..he says...all of Kentucky will shut down.." ..........
I find this interesting. I mean who mainly is this post talking about? ROY CAMPBELL and they are implying that he will die soon. This was posted on Oct. 15, 2010 and how long after this was it that ROY CAMPBELL and his wife were found murdered? I would love to know the name or ip address of this poster, could be some really useful information.

JTC
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1412 hrs ago
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like motive to me.
Posted like 36 days I think before Roy and his wife were found dead. These days people who go kill people always leave some sort of hint behind as in internet posts in a lot of cases, nobody just never pays it any attention until after someone is killed. But I definitely think that the person who post that should be considered.
I agree

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2011
I have heard that you can actually find out the ip address of the people who write the post. I think the KSP should look at this post and try and figure out who wrote it. It sounds to me like this person had it out for Roy Campbell also. May God be with his family...
agree

Hindman, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2011
I completely agree! I thought I was the only one that saw the connection!
friend to the end

Ford City, PA

#12 Jan 13, 2011
Well you all can stop your little crap right now cause you're dead wrong on this one. Roy Campbell is the one who put John Hall into the first HillBilly Palace, co signed for 850,000.00 just so his loan would go through. He did not buy the building at Airport Gardens. You people are so stupid, you need to talk about something you know about. John and Roy were good friends, but you people wouldn't know that cause you're not out in the real estate world enough to know anything about business. Dumbasses!
Interesting

Lewisport, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2011
friend to the end wrote:
Well you all can stop your little crap right now cause you're dead wrong on this one. Roy Campbell is the one who put John Hall into the first HillBilly Palace, co signed for 850,000.00 just so his loan would go through. He did not buy the building at Airport Gardens. You people are so stupid, you need to talk about something you know about. John and Roy were good friends, but you people wouldn't know that cause you're not out in the real estate world enough to know anything about business. Dumbasses!
Womder why the topic that we are talking about has been removed, not to be found on topix hummm ?
sassy

London, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2011
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Womder why the topic that we are talking about has been removed, not to be found on topix hummm ?
i think it is still on here.
friend to the end

Ford City, PA

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Mrs. Paul Lewis, Wooten, Ky. you have overstepped yourself this time. Since you so stupidly put your name and picture on here, I will stop at nothing to get a warrant for you for slander and anything else I can get it on. You went too far this time, and I will do something about this!
friend to the end

Ford City, PA

#17 Jan 14, 2011
concerned wrote:
1Oct 15, 2010
HOW DARE I TRY TO LET PEOPLE HAVE FUN NOW YOU HAVE SHRIMP KELLY OLD MAN GABBY////AND HOPEFULLY I WILL BE DEAD SOON AND OUT OF THIS MISERY THEY CALL A SMALL TOWN....NO ONE WILL GIVE A SHIT IF I MADE EM SMILE OR IF THEY LIKED A SONG ALL I KNOW IS I AM DONE SO F@#K IT AND EVERY KIND OF DEAD HORSE YOU CAN RIDE ON...HERE DIES A MAN THAT HELPED CEATE 100000 LOW PAYING JOBS SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR OLD JUNK CAR AND FREEZE AROUND THE KERESENE HEATER THIS WINTER ,,,AND RENTAL RATES SO HIGH THAT THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT FOR THE POOR FOLKS TO RUN A BUISNESS GO SCREW YOURSELF,,,,,I CAN HARDLEY WAIT FOR ROY CAMBELL TO DIE THEY WILL PROBABLY SHUT DPWN F@#KIN KY....I HAVE BEEN RUINED DESTROYED AND LEFT BACK TO MY OLD DIRT ROAD THANKS TO THE POWERS THAT BE THAT SUPPOSEDLY RUN THIS COUNTY!!!!!america land of opertunity not in fu#@king perry county
chip
London, KY
Oct 16, 2010
DOG PIG MEAT>>> Hope you come down off of what ever you are on and look around you. If you take the time to just look around, you will find out there are a lot of people who are much worse off than you. Roy Campbell does not own Perry Co. He is just a man who kept taking chances and investing money. He just lucked out and invested his money wisely. Dont hate anyone for what they have or do not have (includeing yourself), just try to better yourself If it means leaving Perry Co. to do it, then by all means go for it.
WTF
London, KY
RedFeatherFan
#7Monday Jan 10
...uhh, that is spelled " OPPORTUNITY"...humm, was Roy Campbell the one who bought the building that set your ass out at AirPort Gardens? Well well.
RedFeatherFan
#8Monday Jan 10
Isn't this an amusing little ranting..from October last year?
#9Monday Jan 10
RedFeatherFan
Well...taking the clues from the first all caps..that is John Hall..and apparently Roy Campbell did something to him..Hall had pushed his way into the Airport Gardens with his HILL BILLY PALACE..there was a petition going around to keep him out..especially from the Penecostal Church across the road..but..on he came..then someone bought the building and he had to leave. It could have been Roy Campbell, who by all accounts, was a decent man, and who could have bought the place..go back to the Ranting.." I am ruined" "can't provide for my family" ect.. " I can't wait for Roy Campbell to DIE..he says...all of Kentucky will shut down.." ..........
I find this interesting. I mean who mainly is this post talking about? ROY CAMPBELL and they are implying that he will die soon. This was posted on Oct. 15, 2010 and how long after this was it that ROY CAMPBELL and his wife were found murdered? I would love to know the name or ip address of this poster, could be some really useful information.
JTC
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1412 hrs ago
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like motive to me.
Posted like 36 days I think before Roy and his wife were found dead. These days people who go kill people always leave some sort of hint behind as in internet posts in a lot of cases, nobody just never pays it any attention until after someone is killed. But I definitely think that the person who post that should be considered.
Madeline Lewis, AKA Ms. Paul Lewis from Wooten Ky. Your time on Topix will soon be coming to an end. I have copied your picture, your posts on here, and have already faxed it all to the attorney generals office. Since topix won't do anything to people like you, the atty. generals office will. They have a thing about Topix right now anyway, so, being as how you so kindly let everyone see you for who you are, and I sent them the one from your FaceBook, you know, the one where you look about 90 years old? Oh, yeah, you went too far this time. You shouldn't be too hard for them to find in the big town of Wooten. I wonder what your husband and daughters are going to say when they see all you've been up too, pretty embarroused probably.
friend to the end

Ford City, PA

#18 Jan 14, 2011
I sent your picture, your real picture to the atty. generals office, plus your posts. Shouldn't be too hard for them to find you.
Mee

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2011
That guy in that post was talking shit about bill gorman and he was just saying this town would go all to hell when roy died, in his own f#@ked up way...I really don't see how you ppl get that he could have been the killer from that...that would be like me saying "man i cant wait for summer to hit" then a month later summer hit and ppl would be like omg that Mee guy make summer happen...wtf
window

London, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2011
I think the ip should be traced. Its better to check it out then let it go and this was ur killer

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 14, 2011
friend to the end wrote:
Mrs. Paul Lewis, Wooten, Ky. you have overstepped yourself this time. Since you so stupidly put your name and picture on here, I will stop at nothing to get a warrant for you for slander and anything else I can get it on. You went too far this time, and I will do something about this!
..my name on here is RedFeatherFan..and the location is hidden...but your IP can be traced and as friend to the end..don't bend over too far..wouldn't want you to squeal too loud at this point. You may find yourself under the white hot spot light about what YOU know. tata
Truth

London, KY

#24 Jan 14, 2011
Roy and Wanda were good hearted, kind people who would never hurt anybody. They are truly missed. They deserve justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Known Fact 132,260
TECO Coal ticking down 3 hr Obumer 50
ABC report: Combs dirtiest place in kentucky. s... 3 hr just wondering 13
Sally Belhasen 4 hr DRUNK 20
Sykes?? 4 hr Wow 5
How many Christmas FOOD BOX handouts did you get? 4 hr FoodBoxPolice 3
b.p. on 80 5 hr Jimmy 4
Anyone wanting to joint a circus just come to S... 6 hr Fuzzycumdumpster 56
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court Sat Right 51
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazard People Search