Donnie dopie and Connie dopie break-up
JUST A LIL INFO

Bowie, MD

#22 Jul 31, 2012
MAKE SURE YOU GOT IT. GOT IT? THAT'S RIGHT..YOU BETTER. NOW GO TO WORK. GOT IT? YOU BETTER.
Illiterates

Mount Vernon, KY

#23 Aug 2, 2012
Everyone of you inbreds need to learn how to spell and put a sentence together, then maybe someone could understand you idiots.
jsc

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Aug 2, 2012
Ok this whole website is a joke, a place where people with no lives get together and talk about others to hide your own problems. First off my name is josh cornett and yes connies son let me make a few things clear my mother left her mariage with crandle beacause she was so unhappy with her mirage, it had nothing to do with drugs, I admit her choices of who she left for was not the best but has anyone heard of the term mid life crisis? Everyone on this planet makes bad choices and that does not make them a bad person. As far as who she is with now...yes donnie has struggled with drugs his whole life and yet against that does not make my mom a drug addict she obsiouly see's something good in him or she would not be with him, reguardless these are the choices she has made. It is completly unfair to conclude that donnie doesn't care about his kids cause of the choices he has made. Anyone that knows my mother knows how broken hearted she is over those kids and my oldest brother is at the age to where he could get on here and read this bull, think how hard that could mess with someone his age. And as far as i go, yes I suffered a loss of someone I cared deeply about and I made the stupid choice of turning to drugs over it which i well learned my lesson, but I have never and will never turn to a needle i do not believe it and could honestly care less what people believe when it comes to me but leave my mother out of ypur outragious theories nobody knows that she secretly cries all most ever night of her life cause she can't spend the time with her kids that she deserves. And these stupid little remarks will stop or I will personally notify the lawyer that was mentioned and slander charges will be made. Mind your own business and leavw my family out of your stupid no life gossip threads.
jsc

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Aug 2, 2012
Godzilla just eyebrows on a rampage in vicco...I didn't see it but thats what everyone said so its gotta be true....ideots....
Michelle is a joke

United States

#26 Aug 2, 2012
Michelle is a joke!She does do dope and thinks she can hide it but she cant.Thank god for Donnie and his parents.
yeah

Prestonsburg, KY

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Why would he want that hoe back ? she has slept wit evey thing in the co. she is a dope head that try to hide it but u can see it. she is a bar hoe lays in bars drunk and high. she dont care bout the kids they r paying her to keep the kids. she sold them out. she sees them when she feel like it. she the one uses the Stollings she tells them she will take the kids if she dont get wat she wants from them. them r her drug an bar money. if she cared bout them like she acts like she does a rel mother that loved there kids would have them taking care of em. they would not be used to get money. she is black/,white trash.cents she fools wit them to. I cant stand to look at the ugly pit bull.I wana puck when I see her. cause I no what she is who she is were she came from.she has Ben a nasty hoe since 8 th gr and still is. she uses the kids for money.and she spends none of it on them. she spends it on drugs beer bars clothes that dont fit. cover that fat ugly chit up.and grow up.cloth and make up dont cover the ugly an stink. fishy uhhhh.nasty.
yeah

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 Aug 2, 2012
Connie might me older but she makes u look like the dirty dog u r. donnie does watch his kids and spends time wit them . more than u ever have. I would hate to see u at Connie age. that will be a site to see. u will never look like her. she is a beauty u cant stand it.
Big Poppa

United States

#29 Aug 3, 2012
Wtf? Does anyone on this thread have a grade school diploma? From reading this sounds like you are all on dope. Connie, Donnie, Lonnie, Ronnie, JSC, and the whole family you are all ignorant,on dope, and all your children are in foster care. Lol
team Donnie

United States

#30 Aug 3, 2012
Donnie done good by getting rid of that nasty ass Michelle.Shes a skank from hell.He just tried to help a (poor) girl out and she couldnt handle it.Shes a sorry excuse for a woman.Plus she hates it because Donnie upgraded.Connie is alot better person and much better looking.
Hmmmm-well

Hyden, KY

#31 Nov 19, 2012
i like her eyebrows...they are HUGE
Who knows

Ivel, KY

#32 Dec 19, 2012
Hmmmm-well wrote:
i like her eyebrows...they are HUGE
We
Who knows

Ivel, KY

#33 Dec 19, 2012
Well yeah she is pretty well groomed, I must say, but at least she don't have a BIG BELLY like fat ass michelle. I like what was said by someone about her clothes not fitting...not everyone wears a size 2 but like to try. She would be lucky to squeeze her fat ass into a size 12 and that is being too small for her. Every pic she takes she tries to suck it in, it's like ok hurry take picture I can't hold my breath long...lol
agree

United States

#34 Dec 20, 2012
I think she is way prettier tham michelle and a better person.
hahaha

Prestonsburg, KY

#35 Dec 20, 2012
Connie is a old ass woman and connie we like how you get on here and make yourself look good... You aint no better you gave ur kids up for dope.. And they aint nothing pretty about ur wrinkle old ass. For cryin out loud you have to paint your eyebrows on. And there is nothin pretty about ur body we all seen it on facebook lord how mercy that wrinkle body of urs i sure hope u didnt think that was cute... And you are a dope you and your little boyfriend donnie your both nasty as hell and worthless.
truthtella

United States

#37 Dec 20, 2012
Michelle is jealous because Connie is a better looking woman than she is.She cant stand the fact shes also a better person than she is as well.U can say what u want to about Connie but atleast she aint went black and never went back like skanky Michelle has.But after all thats all she can get.
hahaha

Ivel, KY

#38 Dec 21, 2012
Once u go black baby u dont go back...
true fur u

Somerset, KY

#39 Dec 22, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Once u go black baby u dont go back...
shell that is all u can get is black.u done had all the nasty white trash.u cant get a good 1////
Unibrow

Hyden, KY

#40 Jan 7, 2013
LOL...I love the brows. Sometimes they are thin and shapped like a rainbow. Sometimes they look like a freakin' comma. Someitmes they look like a huge curved penis. I bet when she draws them on real big, she's got high and used a magnifying mirror lmao. She looks cheap and trashy no matter how big the crayon brows are. Idk Michelle but she can't look any worse than C.
to shelly

Somerset, KY

#41 Jan 8, 2013
u r so jealous u cant stand it of connie . she makes u look like a dog crack an she dont have to turn to black men ........she still has a rep shot like u. u takes care of your kids when she is round an everything. u can never meet her standards or looks . keep dreaming man !!!u have nothin but a black dude and low life drug family like you. dream baby dream .u will never get there.
Unibrow

Hyden, KY

#42 Jan 8, 2013
What's a rep shot? And I ain't Shelly or Michelle you ditz-bag LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The huy that owns the dukes restraunt 4 min Fortherecord 6
Coal will never come back as Weak Trump has sai... 6 min Right 36
Who was shot on Elm Shoal.... 6 min Fortherecord 17
Scotts Tax 19 min Submit 156
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min North Mountain 163,793
Drews night shift women 2 hr Joe 4
Lindsey baker ratting (Oct '16) 4 hr Lol 10

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages