Fire in Allais
INFO

Manchester, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2013
rocky wrote:
was she roy caskeys wife
yes she was and she woked at cricle t's for 22 yr and she will be missed by many. RIP JO
missing Jo

Tucker, GA

#22 Jan 22, 2013
It is so hard to believe. Jo was such a sweet person. If it was foul play, I hope it is found out and they get what they deserve. Rip Jo, you will be missed much. Circle T will not be the same without you.
rocky

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2013
INFO wrote:
<quoted text> yes she was and she woked at cricle t's for 22 yr and she will be missed by many. RIP JO
then why are they saying that she was living with mike williams did her an roy break up
Jo friend

London, KY

#24 Jan 23, 2013
rocky wrote:
<quoted text>then why are they saying that she was living with mike williams did her an roy break up
Yes she and Roy had parted ways a few years back. They remained friends.
When

London, KY

#25 Jan 23, 2013
I eat there a lot but I don't recognize the name bless the family

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#26 Jan 23, 2013
I heard this on the scanner last night....too many deaths & murders in Hazard this year already. It breaks my heart to hear daily of another innocent life lost or taken way too soon. WTF is wrong with ppl? Pray for the victims, their families & for justice for all....
Joannes friend

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 23, 2013
Everyone Mike associates with ends up dead police needs to check this out Mike has no heart for no1 or nothing Mike's a cold hearted bastard n we need justice for Jo she didn't deserve this I talked to her not 5 mins b4 this happened n she said everything was fine then she ends up dead
the crosshair

London, KY

#28 Jan 23, 2013
This is the second person to die in a suspicious trailer fire that Mike Williams was the last person known to be with the victim....a few years ago his friend Kevin Morgan died in a fire shortly after him and Mike had a fight. His trailer burned and Kevin was killed in the process. Mike was known to lay his hands on JoAnn from time to time, dont know if this is the case this time but JoAnn is the second person to die in that trailer while Mike was around..RIP Todd..but this is the 4th death in the last 2 years thats happened while he was around...Kevin, Todd, Jerry, and JoAnn..there has been rumors that he was the lookout for the murder of JoAnn's brother Jerry. But this is all speculation and I shouldnt be posting it I guess but anyways here is something for you guys to tear apart...lol
Curious

Hazard, KY

#29 Jan 23, 2013
Who were Kevin and Todd that died?
rocky

Middlesboro, KY

#31 Jan 23, 2013
the crosshair wrote:
This is the second person to die in a suspicious trailer fire that Mike Williams was the last person known to be with the victim....a few years ago his friend Kevin Morgan died in a fire shortly after him and Mike had a fight. His trailer burned and Kevin was killed in the process. Mike was known to lay his hands on JoAnn from time to time, dont know if this is the case this time but JoAnn is the second person to die in that trailer while Mike was around..RIP Todd..but this is the 4th death in the last 2 years thats happened while he was around...Kevin, Todd, Jerry, and JoAnn..there has been rumors that he was the lookout for the murder of JoAnn's brother Jerry. But this is all speculation and I shouldnt be posting it I guess but anyways here is something for you guys to tear apart...lol
are you saying that jerry also died in the trailor that burnt lastnight i thought jerry got killed in his house an dident mike overdose the next day after jerrys death an dident jerry sell methadone
rocky

Middlesboro, KY

#32 Jan 23, 2013
the crosshair wrote:
This is the second person to die in a suspicious trailer fire that Mike Williams was the last person known to be with the victim....a few years ago his friend Kevin Morgan died in a fire shortly after him and Mike had a fight. His trailer burned and Kevin was killed in the process. Mike was known to lay his hands on JoAnn from time to time, dont know if this is the case this time but JoAnn is the second person to die in that trailer while Mike was around..RIP Todd..but this is the 4th death in the last 2 years thats happened while he was around...Kevin, Todd, Jerry, and JoAnn..there has been rumors that he was the lookout for the murder of JoAnn's brother Jerry. But this is all speculation and I shouldnt be posting it I guess but anyways here is something for you guys to tear apart...lol
are you talking about the kevin that got burnt up in a trailor fire in brownsfork he also sold methadone
And

Jeffersonville, IN

#33 Jan 23, 2013
Mike Williams is a murder. He killed Paul Haynes in 1995 by shooting him point blank thru a windshield of a car while Paul sat there defenseless. Paul and Mike had just had a fist fight and Mike couldn't take it that he lost so his sister drove him around combs looking for Paul to kill him but they found him at the projects where he was going to his brothers. Paul had never pulled a knife or gun on anyone. He was a real man, he used his fist, but a fist can't stop seven bullets. It takes a coward to shoot an unarmed person setting in a car. He's to of a chicken to fight like a real man. It would never surprise me to hear him involved in any crime.
Coots

London, KY

#34 Jan 23, 2013
Tragic. Pray for her family.
Kristi

Hazard, KY

#35 Jan 23, 2013
Did she have dark brown hair and blue eyes? I think I know her but I'm not sure.
true

Rockholds, KY

#36 Jan 23, 2013
And wrote:
Mike Williams is a murder. He killed Paul Haynes in 1995 by shooting him point blank thru a windshield of a car while Paul sat there defenseless. Paul and Mike had just had a fist fight and Mike couldn't take it that he lost so his sister drove him around combs looking for Paul to kill him but they found him at the projects where he was going to his brothers. Paul had never pulled a knife or gun on anyone. He was a real man, he used his fist, but a fist can't stop seven bullets. It takes a coward to shoot an unarmed person setting in a car. He's to of a chicken to fight like a real man. It would never surprise me to hear him involved in any crime.
You know the man. He didn't try to hide it. He done that in daylight, in front of God, the kids,and everyone. I know him and Jo. I'm still shocked that she was dating him. I don't think he killed her. If I know him and her, She was his bread and butter. He might have beat her, but he would not have a need to kill her. She was a provider from him. He is extremely street wise, and has spent most of his life in jail. It was a "pussy" thing to do, the way he killed Paul, but I don't think you would have the balls to tell him that to his face. He don't care about your opinion. He will kill. He ain't fooling around.
sad

United States

#37 Jan 23, 2013
Everyone knows Mike beat Jo all the time. She always had black eyes. I believe he had something to do with it. He's a coward prays on the weak. Where is he now?
Old friend

Lexington, KY

#38 Jan 23, 2013
I heard Bruce the owner of circle t has a big one....
INFO

London, KY

#39 Jan 23, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>fireYou know the man. He didn't try to hide it. He done that in daylight, in front of God, the kids,and everyone. I know him and Jo. I'm still shocked that she was dating him. I don't think he killed her. If I know him and her, She was his bread and butter. He might have beat her, but he would not have a need to kill her. She was a provider from him. He is extremely street wise, and has spent most of his life in jail. It was a "pussy" thing to do, the way he killed Paul, but I don't think you would have the balls to tell him that to his face. He don't care about your opinion. He will kill. He ain't fooling around.
We all know Mike will kill. And how do you know that this me he was "betting" her up she din't fall or something and actacdentaly kill her and then set the tailor on fire to cover it up. just saying make sence to me...... and i do know them both and Jo could of done a hole lot better then him.
sam

London, KY

#40 Jan 23, 2013
Old friend wrote:
I heard Bruce the owner of circle t has a big one....
i heard you like to take big ones in the bum, what does your statement have to do with anything toll?
snow leopard

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Jan 23, 2013
Joann was such a sweet girl I'm so sorry to hear this she was the best waitress ever.I didn't know who she lived with I do know they where not good to her. She came to work with too many black eyes. So many times I just wanted to sit down and talk with her.No one needs to suffer at the hands of another.

RIP
JOANN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Jent 10 min Old Friend 7
Lock her up !!!! 2 hr Lee 2
Need a good place to get hair cut 2 hr Lee 10
Mike b 2 hr For sure 7
Beft vaghorse 2 hr Horndogcum 6
lisa coots campbell 3 hr Dopey 19
Follow a new path 3 hr Hunter Baker 56
This is hilarious... 5 hr hhhmmmmm 69
Hazard mayor 5 hr changea 39

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages