Does anybody know HELEN CAMPBELL?

Posted in the Hazard Forum

allyouneedislove

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Oct 16, 2010
well here is the question you should ask: do I have anything to worry about from my husband?
people can think what they want to about the girl, it doesn't matter. if she is a threat to your marriage, its because your husband doesn't respect your marriage. not because some girl at the circleT may or may not be appropriate for your husband to be talking to.
when you "ask around" about people, you always get the worse-case scenario about them.
i don't know her, but ask yourself first if she is a threat to your marriage. i'm sure if she is, she isn't the reason, nor is she the only one.
susieq

London, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2010
I agree if you have to worry about your husband there is probably more than one female in his life. I would call the girl and ask her Most men don't tell girls that they are married. Yeah right, I'm married, how about going out with me. Besides I know this girl and all she does is stay home, go to school and work and hasn't even worked in quite a while.
Good

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2010
Shortygirl wrote:
I saw this girls number in my husbands phone and I was just wondering if anyone knew of her. I need to know if she is a threat to me or what. If my husband is getting in her pants I atleast need to know if shes skank or what. I have ask around and some people have told me she works down at circle T and has like two husbands and a $hit ton of kids. HELP ME!!!!!
Honey,I'm really sorry about your hubby and I,But every time i'm around him i promise myself it's not gonn'a happen again.
Then i just look at him for a moment and get so WET',just cannot turn it down,he is the best i ever had,
Again i'm really sorry,maybe after awhile i'll get enough of him but at present time i can't help it.
sally taulbee

Lewisport, KY

#8 Oct 18, 2010
this is helens sister i honestly dont apprecite you women gettin on here and talkin smack about her. she doesnt do anything to anyone she either goes to work takes care of her kids goes to school or comes to my house. you people need to get a life and leave everyone elses alone.. also my sister may be pregnant again but it sure aint to get government money... i am telling you all now if you dont leave her alone im stepping in and you aint going to like it when i step in cause all you Who*es will het your a*ses whipped.. my sister wouldnt do this to someone anyway.. so BACK OFF OR YOU AINT GOING TO LIKE IT!!!!!
burned

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2010
who does her last kid belong tooo
sally taulbee

Lewisport, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2010
well burned i dont think it is any of your business but i will tell you this she has been married to the same guy for as long as i can remember and it is none of your business who the daddy of her baby is your a*s is just mad dcause it aint your cause she wouldnt have your nasty skanky a*s
knowing

London, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2010
I have heard Helen myself tell several men that the baby belong to them so personly I feel she doesn't know who the father of her baby is to bad we don't have one of those talk shows around here to help her find him
Maury Fan

Brodhead, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2010
yeah i think she needs to call Maury cause she has been divorsed forever and it is untelling who the "dads" are. 1-800-4-Maury!!! I love hearing Maury say "you are not the father" and that is what it is gonna be!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm

Canada

#13 Oct 27, 2010
This is a person and her children. Gossip is idle and hurtful. In a small town it does more than just ruin a reputation, I hope you all find yourselves a hobby.
susieq

London, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2010
She is not divorced, and what do you know about it anyway, you can't even spell the word. It's none of your business who the baby belongs to but since you are so concerned, it belongs to her husband. Don't you have anything to do except meddle in everybody else's business, evidently you don't work or you couldn't spend your time on here running people down. Even if you don't like Helen, her kids have never done anything to anyone and it's a shame that they will be hurt because of the likes of someone like you people that talk where you have no business and about things that you know nothing about. I could say plenty more but I have things to do.
Watercolored Pony

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 24, 2012
There are 3 children involved in Helens life and I know who she lives with and that they love her as much as anyone can love a daughter. No, Helen is not their real daughter ...but they took her in and love her like a daughter regardless of her past or what she may get in to just like any other parent....they do what they can to help her...why do you all waste your time and energy running your mouth about gossip and heresay...do you really know everything about what you post on here? gimme a break....grow up....What Helen does is Helen's business....Her children are well taken care of, she is getting a college education....she is a very hard worker and will give anyone the shirt off of her back...You don't know what she may be going through ....what if this was your precious daughter would you slander her then? I doubt it....Were you there when she helped conceive the children? NOOO So you can't say who you think the father is....I Helen as well as her sister does and she is not going to run around and brag about several men being the father to her children...she loves her kids too much to subject them to such ignorance...Sooo for whoever it is wondering if they have something to worry about....from one grown up to another....reality dear....if a man or woman is going to cheat you need to worry about them NOT another woman....worry about the one you are with....if you suspect....look into it...dont dance around it...get to the bottom of it...go to the source....if you have doubts about a woman....why do all you women worry so much....men too....oh my goodness....confront the situation head on....if you think your spouse or mate is cheating....confront them and the other party as well if possible....it's like a child ....they have it in their mind to be disobedient....no matter what....they will get that cookie thats on the top of the cabinet no matter what it takes to get it....it's not your fault....its free will....we all have a free will and choices to make....if they chose to cheat its not because of something you did wrong....their heart was not in the right place...you cant blame someone else for your sin....nor can you take the blame for your partners sin....ohhh i have not done whatever blah blah...so he cheated on me....um nooo.....if you suspect....settle the situation asap.....And for those who love to judge and gossip I guess all of us imperfect people wave at you from earth when you're the only righteous one in heaven with your golden ticket to the throne at the right hand of God.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mike duck it 136,678
Insecure men 5 min curious 25
Combs Pizza Hut 10 min curious 11
Hazard, Ky Feels So Evil (Mar '12) 35 min depressed 411
Is Cromer a pervert 42 min Republican 1
Lee kersey 49 min Erica 1
Misty dawn gayheart on springer 53 min Amanda 48
our county clerk 1 hr Juss Sayin 196
Airport shooting 2 hr Hazard101 23
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 11 hr dope man 338
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE