First Prev
of 5
Next Last
PoPo

Sheridan, AR

#1 Mar 5, 2012
WHo was the guy they took outta city hall for stealing money??
whoelse

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Who was the gal they took out of the Pavilion for stealing money??
Funny

Okolona, AR

#3 Mar 6, 2012
Probably nobody. They didn't do a thing to the gal that stole 50 gran. At the pavilion, that has been going on for years. Did they think that Rick would stop it, when they are all in the bed together.
Amber ways

London, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2012
A family affair huh!
Roscoe P

London, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2012
The Pavillion has had money missing many times. City Hall has had money missing so many times that it is a joke! The Courthouse has had some much stole out of it that we should all start crying!The HPD has had it's evidence locker hit so many times they might as well just leave it unlocked!!
La La Loooos VAGlNA

Germany

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Something smeIIs fishy at city haII. Oh wait, that's just me. Sorry foIks, faIse aIarm.
wass

Sheridan, AR

#7 Mar 6, 2012
It was Brent Pulliam stealing at city hall, wonder why they cuffed him but the girl back a few years ago they did nothing!! Charolett was arrested for stealing but given the option to pay the money back.
zxcvb

Sheridan, AR

#8 Mar 6, 2012
I thought Brent quit dope?? AHHH boys!! This city is a mess!! You cant put a dopehead around cash!!
Roscoe P

London, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2012
You know I have noticed around here that certain ones get cufed and stuffed, ut others get a special silent deal worked out for them. If you have enough pull they don't even make you pay it back! They just let you get away with it.
Roscoe P Jr

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2012
Why can you steal from a bank, sheriff office, city hall, doctor office, pavillion, other government offices, but you steal a pack of cigs from the 7-ll and you are fined and maybe locked up. Go figure, might as well steal big.....
What happen at city hall ?
TrU

Sheridan, AR

#11 Mar 6, 2012
But the people keep voting the ones in who give or get these people jobs for political reasons. Brent and Charolett at city hall and Hap letting Todd Blanton coach basketball and work at the school and now hap has his lil brother working in the city and being told he will take Roy Pulliams place as the pa and scorekeeper at HHS. Then people like Carl Wallace gets caught one time over 1 pill and they turn their back on people like that!! Then they have a county boy replace an assistant coach at hhs who played there was all state all OVC 2nd leading scorer in school history and he gets a pink slip for a county guy who knows nothing about basketball!! ITS just all FACKED UP!!
Curious

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2012
How much was stolen and how was he stealing?
Legal Eagle

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2012
It is illegal for ANYONE regardless of who they are to work with kids if they have been arrested and convicted of drug crimes.
Roscoe P

London, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Just like in Oxyfest 2000 poor ol brothers got thrown through the armory building while judges and doctors got to sneak into the side door of the courthouse, and walked by going to NA meetings!
TrU

Sheridan, AR

#15 Mar 6, 2012
He was stealing from the cash boxes, caught on camera
Pedro the hero

Okolona, AR

#16 Mar 6, 2012
Charlott who? The one that works there now. You know that old Hap will take care of his kinfolks, one way or another. Another pie job under the covers. Money talks in this town when you vote, just remember that. By hook or crook.
The pitts

Okolona, AR

#17 Mar 6, 2012
Well, Mr. City Manager, you sure can pick the crooks that you have hired. What has Hap promised you for got cuffing the female. What is the difference. Oh, I forgot....family....You should not allow other family member to work for the City of Hazard, if one member is already working there. Maybe Mayor Nan needs to put a stop to "All in the Family" members working for the city.
Roscoe P

London, KY

#18 Mar 6, 2012
TrU wrote:
He was stealing from the cash boxes, caught on camera
I hope he saw the tape before he admitted it!!
hells bells

Okolona, AR

#19 Mar 6, 2012
How much money did he steal? Probably don't even know, if the truth was known. I guess they will find him another job and higher pay, just like they did Grady. How come he was not booked and put in jail? Now, come on Minor, put your money where you mouth is.
abc

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 6, 2012
hells bells wrote:
How much money did he steal? Probably don't even know, if the truth was known. I guess they will find him another job and higher pay, just like they did Grady. How come he was not booked and put in jail? Now, come on Minor, put your money where you mouth is.
He WAS booked and put in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where gay guys hook up or cruise at? (May '10) 33 min 6968ltv 27
Girl in Drk Green truck with a brush guard 34 min Knows you 30
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 3 hr ozone 1,302
Dianna feltner, from acup 3 hr d lay 42
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,542
Sam's Hot Dog Stand....Try it! 4 hr jim 11
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 6 hr Typo 672
Teco Coal 6 hr helper 115
bens quick stop shut down 6 hr animal control 12
9 man orgi at the boone 11 hr funny 21
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

NFL 6:38PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NFL10:12 AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports