|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Oscar wrote:
I'm here at the hotel. I'm from New York. You people are dumb ass in inbreds. Buch of idiots I hate it here I'm in town with land and restore. A company to clean up your guys coal mine mess. This town is unsafe for the dumb ass who have mined here. I will give my report and we will end coal!! Natural gas forever!!!
Oh no...what ever will us "buch of dumb ass inbreds" [sic] do because you just hate it here oh so much?
Holz

Glenpool, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The amount of grammar and spelling mistakes here is adding to the hilarity.
Go Home

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Oscar wrote:
I'm here at the hotel. I'm from New York. You people are dumb ass in inbreds. Buch of idiots I hate it here I'm in town with land and restore. A company to clean up your guys coal mine mess. This town is unsafe for the dumb ass who have mined here. I will give my report and we will end coal!! Natural gas forever!!!
Whatever Man...go back to NY or wherever you are from. Us backwards country folk don't want your city butt here either!
Navy Vet

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

You will be back! When your precious trashy NY is underwater all you Yankees will need a place to go.....and this here hillbilly will have plenty of ammo when your kind try to trickle in!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Hazard is stupid?? What about living in new york in constant chaos & crime? Stupid is living in a land where ppl are rude, traffic is constant, the homeless have to sleep on the streets, ppl don't care about their neighbors & so on & so on. We may be hillbillies but we are good decent ppl who work hard to provide for our families. We take pride in our town & strive to make it the best it can be. We are good to our neighbors & don't look the other way when one of our own is hurting or down. Go back to your rat infested city & stay away from our small town...we love it here & ppl like you just aren't welcome.
FAKE Topic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This is a fake post.

The person that posted it is just baiting to see how many will post back. Don't fall for it.

Look at all the stereotypical elements in the post: anti-coal, from New York, implying that everyone here is a stupid "inbred"...

Come on "Oscar"...can't you do better than that?
Abraham

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Oscar wrote:
go back to New York and clean up your urban ghetto slums that are full of rats, homeless drug addicts and Perverts, drunks, murders, gangs,
and so many robbers and criminals, also clean up your bad air pollution, and moral corruption in your wonderful state. We can take care of our problems, No way can you take care of yours
Abraham

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

He is from New York like I am from Conshohockten

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min GOTP 149,739
Michelle Roark @ Hazard ARH (Mar '13) 26 min your face 22
Craig feltner 38 min justcurious 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Curious 130,203
Principal 1 hr Curious 1
How many others out there are lonely in their life 2 hr Happier Alone 8
Portia finally quit!! 2 hr Walkertown Dude 18
To Mr; Eddie Camphbell 6 hr go eddie 42
the hottest guy in hazard (Nov '09) 20 hr hazard girl 185
Blue Diamond Tue What ever 40
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Perry County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••