the death of chris allen

the death of chris allen

Posted in the Hazard Forum

big red

London, KY

#1 Dec 25, 2011
anybody know him he died in his house in hazard this Friday he was about 35 and grew up in the pines
friends

Rockholds, KY

#2 Dec 25, 2011
i think i was in jail with chris we were shipped to leslie co. at the same time do you know his girlfriends name
dknckvds

London, KY

#3 Dec 25, 2011
angela herald was her name
friends

Rockholds, KY

#4 Dec 25, 2011
i really feel sorry for his mom . if im thinking about the same guy his dad is already dead . angie came to see chris every time there was a visiting day. he was a deacent guy.an a great pokerplayer. lets remember this guy has a family so please watch what you say.
cassidy allen

London, KY

#5 Dec 25, 2011
im his daughter, and yes you are thinking of the same guy he was in leslie jail for a while, & my grandfather passed back in 03. my grandmother is taking it really hard,! the funeral will be at engle walker in hazard, my grandmother is going to make the arrangements monday.
What

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2011
I think this is bs, i just live across the hill from him and i aint heard nothing about this, i have known him since 1996, cant find this in any obituary either.
Miss him

London, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2011
I hate this so bad... They have him at engle walker but they don't have times or a date for his service it says it is incomplete.... Chris was a good person we went to high school together and have been friend ever since he was at my house the night before I really am gonna miss him... God bless Ann,Cass, and his sister
cassidy allen

London, KY

#9 Dec 25, 2011
What wrote:
I think this is bs, i just live across the hill from him and i aint heard nothing about this, i have known him since 1996, cant find this in any obituary either.
Actually, this is far from "BS" u may "live across the hill & aint heard nothing about this" but he was my dad. & Yes, he passed away in his house friday night we was at engle walker but now they have sent him to Frankfort for an autopsy my grandmother (ann) didnt want to make the arrangements on xmas eve so we are doing it early in the morning.
cassidy allen

London, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2011
he*
cassidy allen

London, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2011
The Obituary for Mr. Christopher Lloyd Allen
Mr. Christopher Lloyd Allen was born on June 20, 1976 to the late Lloyd Ray Allen and Ann Bentz Allen in Hazard Kentucky and departed this life on Friday December 23, 2011 at his residence in Hazard being 35 years, 6 months, and 3 days of age at the time of his passing.
Mr. Allen is preceded in death by the following relatives: His Father Lloyd Ray Allen, Maternal Grandmother Della Bates Bentz, Maternal Grandfather Ott Bentz, Paternal Grandmother Dorothy Baize Allen, and Paternal Grandfather Charles Lloyd Allen, and is survived by the following relatives: His Mother Ann Allen, One Daughter Cassidy Kay Allen, One sister Michele Blackford, Six Aunts, One Uncle all of Hazard, Kentucky and a host of other friends and relatives survive.
Funeral Services for Mr. Christopher Lloyd Allen will be held at the Engle Walker Funeral Home Chapel on East Main Street in Hazard, Kentucky on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 with the Reverend John Pray Officiating at 1:00 PM. The Family will receive friends for visitation between the hour of 12:00 Noon until the Service Begins at 1:00 PM on Tuesday Afternoon. The Resthaven Cemetery located at Jeff, Kentucky is the place of Burial.
http://www.englewalkerfuneralhome.com/fh/obit...
Mike

Detroit, MI

#12 Dec 26, 2011
Chris was a very good person and a very good friend of mine we were friends for over 25 years I sure will miss u my friend rip
Friend

Brodhead, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2011
May God bless the family and R.I.P.chris,u will be missed very much. I meet him through his ex-girlfriend angela.I lived one street below him and talked to him when I would see him out. God just took another angel.may God be you all.u will always be remembered from the Baker Family.
What

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2011
cassidy allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is far from "BS" u may "live across the hill & aint heard nothing about this" but he was my dad. & Yes, he passed away in his house friday night we was at engle walker but now they have sent him to Frankfort for an autopsy my grandmother (ann) didnt want to make the arrangements on xmas eve so we are doing it early in the morning.
Im sorry for your loss, but this is a different chris allen than the one i know, i didnt mean to sound insensitive, again i am very sorry for your loss.
James

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2011
He was one hell of a guy. RIP, brother!
courious

Eubank, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2011
had he been sick for a while
cassidy allen

London, KY

#17 Dec 28, 2011
Yes, he was diagnosed w/ liver failure about a month ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orkin man gives up 32 min Beautiful 27
Sasha 44 min Pooptoe 2
Subway girl worker with face tattoo 1 hr Jack Rebney 6
public notice 2 hr Happy Hunting 1
I Cheated On My Husband 2 hr Working Man 7
Lonely 2 hr Working Man 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 170,565
Christmas in a "broke" town 2 hr Dilce Dunce 44
Follow a new path 6 hr just another day 191
Shannon and Melissa 8 hr lol 81

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages