who is all dating luther white beside...

who is all dating luther white besides missy stacy

Posted in the Hazard Forum

just wondering

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2011
i heard he is a [email protected]$#% dog
JustinBeaver

Erlanger, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2011
You go Luther!
megan

Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2012
u ppl must be desperate to get on here n always talk shit about ppl get a life n worry about urself instead of everyone else i just like to get on here n see how bored n retarted ppl really can be lol!!!!
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
EWW.....They're both nasty and ugly
yUdontKnow

London, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
he is with judy kay spencer..well untill the new wears off.he said he went to something newer and younger..
ugly as hell

Manchester, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
yUdontKnow wrote:
he is with judy kay spencer..well untill the new wears off.he said he went to something newer and younger..
He lucky he got Judy he so dam ugly set his own friends up to get robed by barger.
Lol

Athens, OH

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Judy isn't no prize her self!!
hillbilly

Lake Grove, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
U all don't be jelous LOL cause if u weren't u wouldn't be on here Luther's my friend and if he's got seven or eight weman dam I proud if him gettem all done Luther LOL
ugly as hell

Manchester, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
U all don't be jelous LOL cause if u weren't u wouldn't be on here Luther's my friend and if he's got seven or eight weman dam I proud if him gettem all done Luther LOL
Might be your friend but he will set any friend up to get robed if it means cut for him smile Luther you can't sell pills and dope forever who will you set up next
missystacy

Harrison, AR

#10 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not with luther haven't been in a while yes he's with judy spencer n their happy I guess but luther is no ratt I was with him 16 years n he always served his time if he was a ratt I wouldn't have had to bust my ass to gwt him out don't ya think if someone writing this shit has a problem with luther say ir to his face not on here or what is it don't have the balls too
her friend

Manchester, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
missystacy wrote:
I'm not with luther haven't been in a while yes he's with judy spencer n their happy I guess but luther is no ratt I was with him 16 years n he always served his time if he was a ratt I wouldn't have had to bust my ass to gwt him out don't ya think if someone writing this shit has a problem with luther say ir to his face not on here or what is it don't have the balls too
For One u dont have no right sayin nuttin that has ne thing to do wiht Luther or Judy K they r happy u r so obsessed with him u cant stand it.....U go out wiht guys that r so much younger than u..Get over ur miserable self n leve them alon u pittyful lil Wh0re U need to take a bath n stop livin in a bus with ur dad n sleepin wiht ur cousins n ur dad ur a ll r inbred nasty a$$ ppl..get a life n stop worrying abou thim
Tug ball

Manchester, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2014
You have to have bop to sell is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who Was The Best President ? (Aug '13) 16 min Valerie Johnson M... 131
Homosexual city worker 28 min Becky 24
Christmas Giveaway Information 1 hr Just sayin 5
Gary McIntyre the drug head 1 hr Wondering 1
Still missing you! 1 hr Really 31
Cherokee Hills Drug Dealers 1 hr Becca 26
Follow a new path 1 hr Lol 234
Subway girl worker with face tattoo 1 hr Just sayin 49

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages