referees in perry county

Posted in the Hazard Forum

flinchum sucks

Hindman, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2010
How bad are the referees in perry county. Its grade school basketball so when they call the game for one paticular team thats just cheating little kids. what kind of a low life cheats kids. some refs may not like the coach of a certin team, but calling a game unfair just hurts the kids. I think its about time the school board gets things straight and quit letting this happen. you know who they are and what TEAM gets the calls. anyone else see this .
try this

Sheridan, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2010
what about roy my boy games in my back pocket spencer. you know roy spencer the one who,s had to have police escourts after a game . stutters alot . not making fun of the way he talks just describing who he is. what do you think honest or crooked as a dogs hind leg. no offense to dogs anywhere i like dogs long as there not hazard bulldogs that is hahahahahahaha
just wondering

Jackson, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2010
what about Kyle Maggard? Probably can't ref for looking at the women
OMG

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2010
just wondering wrote:
what about Kyle Maggard? Probably can't ref for looking at the women
. This is soooooooo true and sooooo funny
tax payer

Sheridan, AR

#5 Nov 6, 2010
i have been to at least 16 girls grade school games this year an have only saw 1 game that was called half way decent,the refs in this county are horrible, they should all turn in their whistles.as a tax payer in this county i call for the school board to investigate the possibilty of ganbling on games by the refs an their friends cause something is not right about how the refs cheat these kids who play their hearts out just to get cheated by a ref.
Fan in the Stands

Sheridan, AR

#6 Nov 6, 2010
You bunch of crybabies. You must be from VIPER or CHAVIES. Nobody cheats for these dang teams. I watched some of the county tournament. These girls cant dribble, cant pass, cant make a layup, cant play basketball save their lives. Get out and work with your kids and teach them how to dribble and do things the right way. Refs werent the reason any of you lost.
TO fan

Sheridan, AR

#7 Nov 7, 2010
You have to be a freakin idiot to not think cheating goes on in perry county! The school board won't do anything about because they are in on the cheating ,especially high school games.
BOO HOO

Manchester, KY

#8 Nov 7, 2010
its evident you are on the losing team. Yoour team can't win so its the refree's fault. GROW UP. I was at the ballgame and I saw some bad calls but they were against the winning team. I've been in ball all my life and I would say that I have seen some bad calls, its like topix, noone ever agrees. By the way did I mention, I too was for the losing team. But our girls were not as good as abcombs. Its simple as that. It could be due to the fact that ab has practice everyday of their life, even on sunday. They even practice on the days they have a game. They deserved to win. I wish it was different and that ny team could have won but they were just not as good. But I don't blame the refree
BOO HOO

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2010
OOPS Sorry about the spelling. I am trying to type in the dark so I don't wake anyone up.
TO fan

Sheridan, AR

#10 Nov 7, 2010
The KHSAA really needs to check out some of the refs connection. From Smokey Jones back in the 60's to a couple today this area has had some dandy refs.
Harlo Gwynn

Norman, AR

#11 Nov 7, 2010
Yeah I would like to kill that little prick Brian Napier. He dont know shit about anything, he never played an organized sport in his pitiful life. Cheating bitch.
To fan

Sheridan, AR

#12 Nov 8, 2010
That's his name Brian Napier that's a big crook.
justluv thegame

Ravenna, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2010
Sounds to me like FAN IN THE STANDS couldn't see any bad calls in any game, get you head out of dougie's a?? and you might be able to see. I'ts not only the girls games but in the boys games too. Does'nt matter what team you want to win or even if you aren't pulling for either team the refs turn their heads on alot of calls or anticipate the foul and call it anyway. But noone is checking up on them so they call like they want to instead of calling it right. Some of them should stick to selling purses.
wth

London, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2010
try this wrote:
what about roy my boy games in my back pocket spencer. you know roy spencer the one who,s had to have police escourts after a game . stutters alot . not making fun of the way he talks just describing who he is. what do you think honest or crooked as a dogs hind leg. no offense to dogs anywhere i like dogs long as there not hazard bulldogs that is hahahahahahaha
i didnt think he lived in perry county anymore. i always thought he seemed like a good guy though if its the same roy im thinking of, i know there are more than one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sondra 17 min Druggie 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Chilli J 136,725
Mike B. 30 min EPO 1
Hazard, Ky Feels So Evil (Mar '12) 34 min PasserBy 422
Airport shooting 40 min Bat Guano 28
Hazard Strip Club 46 min Just Wondering 1
sherry deaton 58 min sherry 2
our county clerk 1 hr appear 204
Misty dawn gayheart on springer 2 hr wondering 79
curious shooting n hazard tonite 2 hr nobody 14
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 4 hr jealousmuch 350
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE