Danny Neace beeing for drug money..ac...

Danny Neace beeing for drug money..acts homeless

Posted in the Hazard Forum

London, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
people stop waisting your money...

Hazard, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Danny Neace will give any sad sobbing story to make you feel sorry for him!! He has done this for years and people actually believe him and give him money. He draws a check and so does his girlfriend. If he is homeless (I doubt it) it's his own fault! He spends his money on booze, pills and gambling. Then, he will go bum money from hard working people to keep his habits up. Danny will go to Wal-Mart and hold a sign saying he's homeless and will work for food. LOL!! Hell, the police ran him off because they knew what he was doing. He can look you right in your face and tell you bold face lies. You would be surprised how much money he will get in a couple of hours. It's sad cause the people giving him money think they are helping someone in need!! But I believe in Karma and when he really needs help people will think he is lying and hopefully will turn their back on him. Beware of Danny Neace!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black man in red mustang 2 hr Hope 20
Baby mama daddy drama 3 hr sara 5
Walking Dead (Oct '13) 3 hr Shocked 119
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Katrina 154,916
Drug bust in Combs last night 4 hr Wrong 37
elaine prater (Mar '16) 4 hr Yep 35
looking to hire a female stripper. seriously (Jul '12) 4 hr Maces 26
Scott Alexander to raise occupational tax Tuesday 8 hr Leroy 77
Ed Campbell 8 hr The King Bravo 10
Wreck 19 hr nope 4
She Overdosed And Died ?!?! (Jan '13) Sat Confusing 65
Fitz Steele Sat Shay 33

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages