First Prev
of 2
Next Last
-Get it

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Damn how many people is this hoe with? I saw her 3 times today with Benny Turner guess she was out to get that BIG ssi check he got. That's a good woman for James, she's out screwing old men and he's in the bed screwing Jackie Strunk. lol
just wondering

Jackson, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2010
lol
Viper

London, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Is Jackie Strunk a guy? LOL
haha

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2010
Viper wrote:
Is Jackie Strunk a guy? LOL
I don't know ask James Logan. lol
jumpin jahosephat

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
LOL. surely james aint with Sherry Toler, OMG, that ho was blowed out and used up 20 years ago, seen her take on 8 guys for a half gram one time, lol. James , im not a hater like most the azzholes on here. Never had a problem with you, but buddy, if you are screwing that nasty ho, I pray you have good health insurance and a lifetime supply of peniscillin, cuz your gonna need it! what i stated above is absolute gospel, just ask monk! lol. OMG, dude that chick is like a mayonaise jar, shed screw a black snake if she could find somebody to hold its head still, and if im not mistaken, she was also confirmed to have HIV and hep C
curious

London, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2010
does she or did she work at Food City??
hahaha

Jackson, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2010
Is she the one that was with Lige Baker?
PDP

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 8, 2010
She was at one time cause she took him from her sister.
ummmm

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2010
WAS SHE MARRIED TO LEONARD TOLER?
pep

London, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2010
No she wasn't married to Leonard. Toler was her maiden name before she married James Logan.
annie

Vanceburg, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2010
Is her Mothers name Laura?
ummmm

Sheridan, AR

#13 Sep 11, 2010
so is she kin to Leonard Toler?
just me

Manchester, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2010
Sherry is just a victim of curmistances, things happen to her young in her life to mess with her, she has two beautiful daughter with James Logan, and has been (may still be) married to him, any one of you who don't or have lived in a glass house cast a stone, and I am sure don't leave very many here, and for most of you big mouth smart a** her daughter could read this, so SHUT UP.
gill

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Sep 14, 2010
I tumble for ya James!!!
big daddy

London, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2010
I done her.
Phil-Good

Mchenry, IL

#17 Sep 14, 2010
big daddy wrote:
I done her.
I done U
truth b known

Hindman, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2010
wow once again sherry has made topix. evryone knows how she is so why do u keep posting things bout her? she'll do what she has to do to support her habit right? well big deal! i know many, many women that do the same and i ner see their names on here. give her a break and most importantly give her daughters a break ppl!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 15, 2010
jumpin jahosephat wrote:
LOL. surely james aint with Sherry Toler, OMG, that ho was blowed out and used up 20 years ago, seen her take on 8 guys for a half gram one time, lol. James , im not a hater like most the azzholes on here. Never had a problem with you, but buddy, if you are screwing that nasty ho, I pray you have good health insurance and a lifetime supply of peniscillin, cuz your gonna need it! what i stated above is absolute gospel, just ask monk! lol. OMG, dude that chick is like a mayonaise jar, shed screw a black snake if she could find somebody to hold its head still, and if im not mistaken, she was also confirmed to have HIV and hep C
ROTFLMAO...she's his wife...or maybe ex-wife now lol
guesswho

London, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2010
i hope her daughter does read this. Maybe her daughter will learn not to eat, drink, or use the bathroom behind her mom. I done her one night with four of my buddies. We gace her an 80 and she done us all at one time, but we all wore condoms AND we were drunk. How many drunks put a condom on? LMAO
what

London, KY

#21 Sep 17, 2010
does that say about you and your buddies if you all done her at the same time BI ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min yeah man 4,566
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 153,136
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min BRAIN STORM 131,005
Tiffany long worth (May '13) 43 min get some class 18
why are mulatto people so ugly and stupid 1 hr frank 37
Black gold 1 hr Damon H 2
BP On 80 1 hr Dopey 2
Shame of Hazard 23 hr Huh 45
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••