ITSNOTRIGHT

London, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
I DON'T THINK ITS RIGHT PEOPLE GET ON HERE AND DOWN HIS TWO STEP SISTERS THE KING GIRLS HE DOES WORSE THAN THOSE GIRLS HE IS ON DRUGS REAL BAD GETS HIGH AND PARTIES WITH HIS FRIENDS STAYS OUT ALL NIGHT BUT HIS FAMILY DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT HIM JUST WANT TO GET ON HERE AND DOWN HIS STEP SISTER WHICH WHAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THEY BOTH ARE DOING VERY GOOD AND THEY ARE NOT DOING DRUGS THEY BOTH HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND DOING VERY GOOD SO PEOPLE LEAVE THEM ALONE BUT I CANN'T SAY THAT FOR THERE STEP BOTHER BRANDON BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE HIS FAMIL TRY TO HIDE WHAT HE DOES BUT I KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THAT FAMILY THEY ARE FAR FROM PERFECt BELIVE ME BUT TO HEAR THEM TELL IT ITS ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSE NEVER THEM
hahaha

London, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2010
yea i know he is worse than them girls ever where but his family trys to hide what he does there is alot in his family who drinks and does drugs but that family has always acted like there sh-- don't stink and like they are better than everybody else cause one works in the court house and one in the food stamp office but whoopi who cares that don't mean your kids still don't do drugs that boys is wild they need to get him help before something bad happens and get off the high horse and help him
FRIEND

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2010
This is not a bad kid, and for you all to get on here and bash him is not right, the whole family has had a hard time and they do not need your crap. Just leave this kid and the whole family alone.
Candice

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2010
well for all of yu all that get on here with yur fake names and talk crap bout brandon holbrook really need to get a life. there r thousands of other kids that r ten times worse than brandon. almost every teen has there rebel days. i know for a fact brandon doesnt do drugs because he family gave him a drug test and NO pills or other drugs than marijuana has showed up. im sure he smoked a little weed. but thousands of ppl do worse than that. His family literally does everything they can for him . hes 19 years old what can they do for him ? Hes an adult makin his own decisions they cant ground him send him off or n e thing like that. they just have to be there for him and keep tryin to tell him whats right and wrong n i know they do that. i dated this boy for 9 months he is 1 of the best guys yu could ever meet. and i know his family hates me but i will take up for the fact that they do treat brandon very well and give him what he needs. they r good parents and a good family. so leave them alone.
i agree some

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2010
i agree with candice bran is a good boy he just smokes some pot from what ive heard but who hasnt but what i dont agree with is that his family seems to want to keep it a little on the back burner but as far as his step sisters go they r doing pretty good they still hav hard times ppl dont relize is thats its hard to over come drugs for young ppl but it always seems that the girls get talked about more even by the family this is wrong even if they hav done alot more it doesnt matter doing drugs has to start somewhere and if u r going to talk about your step kids then u should talk about your own kids because their all just kids and also ppl remember most of the time when your downing someone or talking about them it will come home to u karma is for real
hahaha

London, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2010
THIS IS FOR YOU Candice U SAY THEY CANN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM CAUSE HE IS 19 BUT HIS STEP-DAD AND MOM ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING TO HIS STEP SISTER ALWAYS REHAB OR JAIL FOR HIS SISTER AND THEY ARE DOING GOOD REAL GOOD ALL I KNOW IS I KNOW BRANDON WELL AND HE IS ON DRUGS BAD STAYS WILD AND WIPED OUT LOOKS LIKE TO ME HIS MOM AND STEP-DAD WOULD GET HIM REHAB OR JAIL BEFORE ITS TO LATE AND HE GETS HURT OR URTS SOMEONE THEY NEED TO STOP HIDEING IT CAUSE IF IT WAS HIS STEP SISTER EVERY BODY WOULD KNOW AND BRANDON FAMILY WANTS TO HIDE EVERYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO THERE FAMILY LIKE HOW HIS UNCLE LAY DRUNK AND HOW THEY DO DRUGS THEY NEED TO STOP WORRIE ABOUT HIS STEP SISTER THEY ARE DOING JUST FINE OFF DRUGS DOING GOOD HAVE A GOOD LIFE I HEARD THERE MOMMY HELPED THEM GET THERE LIFE BACK SO NOW BRANDON FAMILY NEEDS TO STEP UP STOP ACTING LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND STOP TELLING LIE AND DOWNING HIS STEP SISTER GET HIM HELP BEFORE ITS TO LATE SEEN HIM TO JAIL OR REHAB STOP THE LIES EVRYBODY KNOW HOW HE IS AND WHAT HE DOES THEY BETTRE DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT TO LATEe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosie combs 6 min Carol B 9
Gary Olinger is druggie 15 min April 3
Kim griffith 26 min Stacie J 4
Michelle Roark @ Hazard ARH (Mar '13) 26 min Susan 27
Scott Alexander 35 min Stacie J 1
so whos cheating on who in hazard??? 40 min Charlie 15
parking tickies at walmart 41 min haha 2
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard People Search