Perry County Jailer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
real chic

London, KY

#21 Apr 12, 2010
kyborn42 wrote:
Richard Dillion is the one to vote for. He is honest and cares about the people in the jail. I have known Richard most of my life and so I know what kind of man he is. I also know people who have been in jail and they all say that Richard takes care of them and treats them well so he is the one to be the new jailer.
Did the inmates ever mention that they are not allowed to ask for tylenol if Angela was passing meds.......oh, I apologize, now that he is trying to get in office he carries around a bottle of tylenol and gives them out to the inmates.
a voter

Bolivar, MO

#22 Apr 13, 2010
Richard might be o.k. but Angie is a different story. She is mean to the inmates and when she gives out meds Richard goes with her. If an inmates looks at her he is in trouble. What do you think it would be like if he won for jailer?
who

Bolivar, MO

#23 Apr 13, 2010
I am 100% for Ted Little. I think that he will be the next jailer and will do a good job. Ted will stop all that stuff going on over there. He believes in treating everyone fair. He is a honest and hard working man.If you want a good jailer vote Ted Little. Go Ted
voter

Bolivar, MO

#24 Apr 13, 2010
Why do they let people running for office work at the jail? There are 2 workers at the jail running and they are Richard Dillonand Rick Wooton. Then you have 2 of Rick Wooton's children working over there Richard's girlfriend Angie works over there. Then you have Ulis Combs working for the County and his wife works at the jail.All these people work at the jail and what have they done but sit over there and let things happen and don't even try to change it.What do you think any of them will do if they win for jailer? Nothing that's what.
VOTE

London, KY

#25 Apr 26, 2010
look at all these demo my vote is for David Crawford!!!
Ballot

London, KY

#26 Apr 26, 2010
David Crawford is a Republican.
yera

Eubank, KY

#27 Apr 27, 2010
David is on the republican

I have meet him and he has a lot of great ideas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King going to trial 1 hr The man 18
Sexual predator at walmart 1 hr You are just dumb 42
Derby band 1 hr Done 1
two face dumbass 2 hr Shutuplol 6
Jenalee Feltner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dec '09) 2 hr doubt it 22
Threesomes 2 hr Gross 8
Corey skiles (Jul '13) 2 hr Itsme 21
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 7 hr Help 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance