house fire in busy
Jessica

London, KY

#42 Apr 21, 2013
At least, people around here think that Christina died with Garfield. The news that I watch hasn't reported the identity of the deceased female who was found at the burned house.
Citizen

Tampa, FL

#44 Apr 21, 2013
Have some respect u lazy bunch if Internet junkies .. Let the families at least b notified first ... U ppl have no respect for anyone .. Get a job .. Do something productive .. If u had a job u wouldn't b able to sit on topix and comment on every post posted .. Thank u and good night
could be

Manchester, KY

#45 Apr 21, 2013
karma wrote:
no garfield jr didnt kill glenn but the baŚtard should rot in prison for what he did do to him, not to mention the countless number of people he has ever fucked over or robbed, that whole family have always been warped, this might give junior somethig to think about for the next ten years m condolences to christinas family but she killed her husband and tried a couple of times before she succeded, karma is a motherfuĆker
LOL Karma is making its rounds... I heard Little Ray Couch and Hoods' ex Eric were persons of interest in Garfield and Hoods murder.
anon

Manchester, KY

#46 Apr 22, 2013
If it was a murder. We don't know anything yet that says it was a murder.
Whats the truth

Hyden, KY

#47 Apr 22, 2013
Were they shot or not? The one above said he was burnt alive. I'm just getting real confused about all this. Someone please tell us the truth. Herald Family, were they shot?
The Truth is

Hyden, KY

#48 Apr 22, 2013
Someone that Knows wrote:
You burn people out, eventually it comes around to you ... period
.didn't people DIE in this fire? What kind of person would so casually say..."you burn people out, eventually it comes around to YOU" ? When people have died in that fire? WOW...nice.
anon

Manchester, KY

#49 Apr 22, 2013
A new twist in the rumors surrounding Garfield and Hoods Deaths. Now it is being said that they were stabbed multiple times. I wish we could get some hard facts on this.
Strange

Greenbrier, AR

#50 Apr 22, 2013
Just think, two women were found dead in a burned house in Scuddy recently, and people say that investigators figured out that the two women were murdered before their house burned. Strange? I think so. Now, look, I'm not saying that their murder is connected to Garfield's and Christina's death, but considering the rumors and the circumstances surrounding of all those deaths, it does make me wonder.... I hope that whatever the truth is in those cases, it ALL comes out soon. If any of those people were murdered, they deserve justice, and their murderer or murderers should be gotten off the streets, and put where they can't ever hurt anyone again.
Billy bob

Monticello, KY

#51 Apr 23, 2013
So sad
ashley

Anonymous Proxy

#52 Apr 24, 2013
i think u all need to have respect for the family and quit talking about it. they are going thru a hard time right now and sure dont need this. yeah what goes around comes around, but noobody needed this. i know garfield and he was a good person yeah he had a drug problems but nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes. its pretty low when people gets on here and talks about people when they just passes away! get a life. and think about it do u want people to talk shit about you when u die?
get real

Manchester, KY

#53 Apr 25, 2013
Anybody that don't think people will talk bad about you when you die is naive. There will be those who will talk good as well as those who talk bad. If everyone has only good things to say you've done something wrong in this world. This world is full of haters and haters will talk.Be real and give the haters something to talk about.Live life without regret, be true to yourself.
james w hearld

Bellevue, WA

#55 Apr 25, 2013
My uncle was a good man if people cant say anything nice keep your mouth shut. I love u uncle gar may u rest in peace forever. Jay.
Wondering

London, KY

#56 Apr 25, 2013
What funeral home have the bodies I would like to see a pic of Garfield and look at his kin I'm pretty sure I no him
hoods niece

Somerset, KY

#57 Apr 25, 2013
Both bodies are coming to engle bowling funeral home.
be your self

London, KY

#58 Apr 25, 2013
what happen do any boddy know
Someone that knows you

Lexington, KY

#59 Apr 25, 2013
Someone that Knows wrote:
You burn people out, eventually it comes around to you ... period
That is true do u feel the heat little one?
suzy an sandra melton

United States

#60 Apr 25, 2013
My aunt an cousin what the ones that got burnt up in the house fire on scuddy an yes they was murdered Sandra Melton was shot an beat an Suzy Melton was also shot an beat.
From a personal experience I know what this family is going through an I'll keep the garfield an hoods familys in my prayer.
well

Emmalena, KY

#61 Apr 25, 2013
what did he do to u?
ashley

Anonymous Proxy

#62 Apr 26, 2013
it doesnt matter if you liked him or not; that still gives you all NO right to sit & talk about somebody dead. i agree he did have a bad drug problem but dont everybody in combs? the truth hurts, & all of this is the truth.
From Combs

San Jose, CA

#63 Apr 27, 2013
ashley wrote:
it doesnt matter if you liked him or not; that still gives you all NO right to sit & talk about somebody dead. i agree he did have a bad drug problem but dont everybody in combs? the truth hurts, & all of this is the truth.
No everyone from COMBS does not have a drug problem.And it is people like you who keep giving it a bad name .Myself I work everyday and take care of my family.Can you say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazards biggest players/cheating men! 30 min Lara 1
Lesbian parents N&K 32 min Bebop 2
Meghan Brock 1 hr Yep 2
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court (Dec '14) 2 hr Truthseeker 529
Hungry 3 hr key 6
house nurse coordinator at Hazard ARH 3 hr Jammy 2
Tim Reid (Apr '13) 3 hr Hmd 11
Perry County is doing better now, thanks to Sco... 5 hr By m s 47
Teco coal 9 hr Cliff dweller 142
More from around the web