Justin Kennedy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
April

Sheridan, AR

#1 Oct 29, 2010
What does everbody think of him, a 25 year old poser who can never grows up all he wants to do is party. I personally can't stand him and he is so Fake!

“You'll Put An Eye Out.”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 29, 2010
He's actually quite nice. He's been the same for as long as I've known him. If he were a poser, he would have changed by now...
Kennedy

Sheridan, AR

#3 Oct 29, 2010
Ok I know this aint april sinse I just got off the phone with her....and she wouldn't lie to me about it and second thought is whoever you are your probably the poser not me. But whatever keep the hate coming It don't bother me none!
One of kennedys besties

Leland, NC

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Dude seriously? Kennedy is a hell of a guy, he's always been there for me whenever i needed him, he's a great friend and busts his ass to get what he has. if he wants to let loose every now and then and have some fun, well guess what, that's HIS life, not yours, so keep your fucking mouth shut and pay attention to your own damn business.
Someone who cares

Manchester, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2010
I think this April person must be the poser and the fake one!! If you noticed there is no reply from her!! Even if it wasn't her there is still no reply!! I think that you Justin should continue to move on with your life and tell her to bite your ass!! She has put you threw hell and why would you let her continue to do that!! And as far as the partying goes isn't that what she was doing when she decided to move on with her life without you the so called partying animal !! Stop standing up for her and just simply tell her to F**K OFF!!!!
april

Sheridan, AR

#7 Nov 16, 2010
look t someone who cares can kiss my a** for i i give a F**k for,ylup i did go out and f**k up,but so did he,ad nowi have a new man in my life SO TO All of YOU ALL KISS MY F**KING A** OK

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2010
LoL this shit is hilarious I agree with the person who started this thread but why even give a flying f*** who cares really he's nothing to shit the bed over
april

Hazard, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2010
i am with you who give a f**k,F**k JUSTIN KEITH KENNEDY,he an sh**
Good Friend

Sheridan, AR

#11 Nov 22, 2010
I think you all need to leave him alone he is a great guy so what if he likes to party and have fun everyone may not agree with a few things he might do but ohh well no one is perfect so y get on here and try to put someone down for living there life the way they want to
Known Justin for 13 years

Hazard, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2010
Justin is a good guy and all u shit talkers need to STFU. And for u APRIL u r no better, one day u love him and the next day u talk shit about him, WTF is up with that, u need to grow up, hes way tooooo good for u. Justin we may not talk anymore but i will always consider u as a great friend. Dont let these lowlifes get u down ur to good of a person for that. So keep ur head held high and keep being u.

Samantha
April

Hazard, KY

#13 Nov 23, 2010
look i was not the one how did all this and what is on here from me is cuz he sed some shit about me to some people that is the onily time that i have sed any thing bad about him and i am in love with him i just dont want to be with me,i am onily 18,i want to have a life to party if i want to,with no one on my back........juatin i hope you know that i am so so sorry for every thing i have done......April Michelle Godsey<3
April

Hazard, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2010
JUSTIN KEITH KENNEDY is one of the best thing that had ever happend to me in my life,i wish that i cuold go back and mack every thing better with us but i cant,we both f***ed up i now that,and i dont belive a lot of the s*** that peole are saying..justin i love you i do but i just don what to do at this point
pjB

Ellijay, GA

#17 Nov 26, 2010
HEY JUSTIN IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE ME AND HIM HAVE PARTIED TOGETHER SO F##K OFF
Kennedy

London, KY

#18 Nov 26, 2010
pjB wrote:
HEY JUSTIN IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE ME AND HIM HAVE PARTIED TOGETHER SO F##K OFF
Thanx P.J. we need to party again sumtime bro....
liking

Virgie, KY

#20 Mar 26, 2012
i think justin kennedy is one of the best man a girl could have..he is good to every girl he has every been with..justin kennedy i have to say i love ya
mmmmmm

London, KY

#21 Mar 26, 2012
I heard he tried to kill himself over a woman

Location hidden

#22 Mar 27, 2012
wonder what woman it was ? maybe April naw he cheated on her with me and then he left me and went back to her but i forgive him for that tho
april

Virgie, KY

#23 Mar 27, 2012
no it was not me..and i dont know the store with what happend...and i will tell every one justin is a good man..and yes he did cheated on me you you gamergirl23..but i for gave him to..and i still have a lot of love for him..and me and him have been trying to be friends..and i hope we cal
Sorry justin

London, KY

#24 Apr 2, 2012
Justin is a good guy from what i know about him. He did try to kill himself over a "whore" lyn begley!!!! She cheated on him n he found out and took a lot of pills! The whole time he was in the hospital and jail she didnt go to see him or check on him!!! She was with some guy! She only used justim for his car! Thats all she wants him for!! Now hes out and back with her and shes back driving his car! When he would be at work at hardees she would have all kinds of guys in his car and they took stuff out of his car! She was having sex with men in justins car! Lyn u nasty whore i am justins family and i will make sure you dont hurt him again!
woodat

Hazard, KY

#25 Apr 2, 2012
I seen with my own eyes Randall Combs in his car while Justin was dropped off at a NA meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Turner 3 hr Ewww 4
Teco coal 3 hr Coal deal 179
Whatever happened to Shane Sizemore 3 hr Just wondering 3
scott alexander in trouble ? 3 hr happy 24
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones 4 hr Teresa 151
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Gaybriel 142,409
APG drunk driver 6 hr 22 years APG 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages