LOOKING FOR OLDER woman

LOOKING FOR OLDER woman

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Secret

Hindman, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Im a young guy over 18 less than 30 who's looking for some fun with an older woman leave replies and well talk.
not the momma

Hyden, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Secret wrote:
Im a young guy over 18 less than 30 who's looking for some fun with an older woman leave replies and well talk.
Geez, can't you find someone your own age? I doubt that an older woman would fall for such as this. They usually have better sense.
Secret

Hindman, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I have had my own age and could get it easy I want someone experienced
whatever

Hyden, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
So in other words...you are wanting a woman just for experience. You sound like a male HO.
Stoopeed Heelbillee

Roy, WA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
ask your older sister
not the momma

Hyden, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Looks like you are having no luck. Older women don't want any more KIDS. Grow up and quit talking foolishness. Get a job and have some responsibilities and maybe then, and only then, may you find a REAL woman. Afterall, a real woman wants a MAN, not another baby to raise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Rights 2 min Wasper 165
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Blacklagoon 165,488
Orenthal James Simpson 31 min no laker 7
Clarks Liquor 33 min peach 18
best hair dresser in hazard 49 min Not Pet Smart 20
ed campbell 1 hr cracra 1
Where is Eric Conn? 1 hr Eva 10
Man & woman found dead in Hazard parking garage 5 hr what did she do 25
Perry co school start date? 5 hr Shirtless-Jerry 66

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages