amomwhoisscared

Albany, KY

#21 Aug 22, 2011
megan wrote:
Yeah she did pass away for sure
do you know that for sure?
WHo is the Cory? I hope you are wrong. her family is friends of mine. please post if you know for sure.
REALLY

Clay City, KY

#22 Aug 22, 2011
hmmm lets be nosey and see whos nosey lmao, go hump ur brother inbred ;)
truth

Sheridan, AR

#23 Aug 22, 2011
Please pray for these families. This is not the time or place for this BS.
Mommy rules

Brodhead, KY

#24 Aug 22, 2011
Lol I feed off ur comments.
so sad

Clay City, KY

#25 Aug 22, 2011
yes it was Arizona pray for them
Oh please

Somerset, KY

#26 Aug 22, 2011
Yes Arizona Vires was the one who passed away. I heard Farmer Napier of Chavies was one of the males. But people please do not get on this thread argueing. This is not the time or place for that BULL CRAP. I'm sure family members will be reading this. Just say a prayer for the familes.
concerned

London, KY

#27 Aug 22, 2011
it amazes me how people can turn a tragic accident into this shit people calling people names.it is human nature for people to want to find what happened it may be someone they know or can help what is wrong with u people.
how about

United States

#28 Aug 22, 2011
Mommy rules wrote:
Lol I feed off ur comments.
You call yoursef a mother... you're pathetic
Mommy rules

Brodhead, KY

#29 Aug 22, 2011
:) Haha not a mom at all.
concerned

Lancaster, WI

#30 Aug 22, 2011
Oh my gosh...so it was Arizona Vires for sure? I know her really good! And Farmer has been her boyfriend for a long time has anyone heard how he is or if he was the male who passed away? I'm not trying to be nosey or start crap I just want to know!
Backwards

Hazard, KY

#31 Aug 22, 2011
Mommy rules wrote:
Did anybody say who the Corey was? I have a neighbor I was worried about
hello

Harpursville, NY

#32 Aug 22, 2011
So sorry for your loss.
Does anyone know him

Harpursville, NY

#33 Aug 22, 2011
Chuck Woods from Leslie County. what kind of person he is? I was thinking about going out with him.
rosey

Fordyce, AR

#34 Aug 22, 2011
People please, there are families that are hurting tonight. Take the BS and leave it for another day. It is natural for anyone to want to know what happened, to see if it may be their friends or family. For as bad as TOPIX is for gossip, it is also a place to keep up with things that goes on in the communities that may include/involve all of us. Please, out of respect for these families, do not use this thread to bash one another. Please pray that these families may find the strength they need to get through the next several days, my heart goes out to them.
Annyonmous

Franklin, TN

#35 Aug 22, 2011
For all of you who are reading this they had one fatality and two injured. One injured was Summer Dawhare and the other injured was Cory Carroll. These are actually facts from people who know the family of Summer Dawhare. Please keep all the families of the wreck in your prayers.
Oh please

Somerset, KY

#37 Aug 22, 2011
From what I have been told, Summer had a broken ankle, and some cuts and bruises. Cory was taken to Hazard ARH. Summer and Farmer were flown out. I guess ARH does not have a bone specialest. I also heard Farmer is in bad shape. I pray for all involved. I really dont see how anyone lived looking at the trucks. There are sure a lot of broken hearts tonight.
how about

United States

#38 Aug 22, 2011
Mommy rules wrote:
HA.HA. that speaks volumes.gotta wonder why you use it in your name but whatever... i just thank God that no child has to call you their mommy. you're a sad excuse for a human being to get on a thread like this and start your crap. YOU are a nosey pathetic c***!
concern

Bonnyman, KY

#41 Aug 22, 2011
so sorry to hear about this.so very sad.so many tradegies happening lately.praying for all of these families and the ones who are hurt.i dont know any of them but my heart goes out to them all.i havent a clue were everyones morals are.all of these people need prayer and support
clueless

Manchester, KY

#45 Aug 23, 2011
amomwhoisscared wrote:
<quoted text>do you know that for sure?
WHo is the Cory? I hope you are wrong. her family is friends of mine. please post if you know for sure.
He is Randy Carroll and Marg son.
Oh please

London, KY

#46 Aug 23, 2011
Mindyourownbizz>>> One of the people involved is real close kin to me. So I feel as if I have a right to be concerned. All I know is what the family was told. Was I there? "NO". So maybe the family was miss informed, that is the reason the I only know what we were informed of. Maybe you were there and saw what happened. If you were, I am sorry if we were miss informed and I posted what we were told. THANK YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min CMN 5,428
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min ILoveitHere 153,960
Perry Co Animal Shelter (( out of money )) 54 min volunteer 3
Phoenix Place sign. 1 hr Lackey 1
Perry Circuit Judge Election 1 hr waiting 62
Black gold hits a new low 2 hr Fred 13
Hazard VFW 3 hr Baby 14
Black Gold Festival 2014 8 hr Boomer 38
•••
•••
Hazard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••