First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jenny

London, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2010
WHO THE BEST YOU EVER HAD,I WANT NAMES PLEASE.YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR.JUST THERE UNLESS YOU
jenny

London, KY

#2 Jun 15, 2010
WANT TO
sgfhcvhjk

London, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2010
lord you might take him from me if i tell you his name and i aint givin him up lmao
Slacker

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Y u looking for some?
crazy

Williston, SC

#5 Jun 15, 2010
jenny wrote:
WHO THE BEST YOU EVER HAD,I WANT NAMES PLEASE.YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR.JUST THERE UNLESS YOU
Your husband is the best I ever had!
huh

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2010
Just because you heat your lotion first don't make it hot sex
jamie

London, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2010
long was alright in the sack. I would do it again, I love the way he talks nasty to me.

Since: May 10

Hazard, KY

#8 Jun 15, 2010
BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!
Lawdy

Lancaster, WI

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Creekbird don't you have a job? You post on Topix all day long, didn't you work for Keith miller or Scott King.Or did you get fired?
uncle sam

Williston, SC

#10 Jun 15, 2010
I guess that he draws unemployment, since Obama has given out such a good package. Stay on topix and draw that check.
LOL

London, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2010
Slacker why do you care if anyone is looking for some?

London, KY

#12 Jun 15, 2010
Lawdy wrote:
Creekbird don't you have a job? You post on Topix all day long, didn't you work for Keith miller or Scott King.Or did you get fired?
They fired me-so you have to put up with me until I get a job. Can you give me any job leads??
haha

Macon, GA

#13 Jun 15, 2010
well sue ellen hamblin is the nastiest person to do somethin with, she lets you finger her while shes raggin l-m-f-a-o!
the best is tim combs!
Lawdy

Lancaster, WI

#14 Jun 15, 2010
Creekbird wrote:
<quoted text>
They fired me-so you have to put up with me until I get a job. Can you give me any job leads??
Lol, I kinda know you.
Slacker

Ivel, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2010
I don't I just think this post is funny, lol! Besides who I screw is my business not yours!
LOL

London, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2010
LMAO who have you been screwing? hahahaha

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Jun 16, 2010
Lawdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I kinda know you.
Hey let's all move up to Ohio and get a job!! Hey, know what a stink bug is- in Ohio they say it's a VW with six Eastern Kentuckians in headin up ROUTE 23 for Ohio!!!
Doer

London, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2010
haha wrote:
well sue ellen hamblin is the nastiest person to do somethin with, she lets you finger her while shes raggin l-m-f-a-o!
the best is tim combs!
Hey, how do I get up with this "Ellen Hamblin"? I'd love to meet her. We could make beautiful music together! I'd leave her a good offering when we get done.
umminfo

Rockholds, KY

#19 Jun 16, 2010
vance francis is tha worst ive ever had he just lays there, godd hes terrible!
Hmmmm

South Lebanon, OH

#20 Jun 16, 2010
Please stay in KY. We got 2 many mexicans and coon critters as it is. We don't need any hillngaz up here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Gyms 9 min Fullback 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Pikeville Parent 161,226
People who voted for Trump 26 min Truth 248
Where is all the heroin coming from in Combs 27 min Jessica pumping it 15
Old replacement judge 55 min angela 6
Drugs, it's a choice NOT a disease 1 hr Yes the truth 92
Scotts Tax 1 hr Tina wells 60
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 9 hr know good when yo... 63

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages