SYKES COMPANY - Payscale @ Hazard Ky ...

SYKES COMPANY - Payscale @ Hazard Ky location.

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SYKES EMPLOYEE

Tennyson, IN

#1 Nov 29, 2007
The SYKES business unit located in Morganfield Kentucky (West Ky) for quite some time now has experienced a annual employee turnover rate of 60%.
New employee salaries are currently starting out at $8.50 hourly at the Morganfield KY location.
We here at the Morganfield location need to know the payscale rate for the Hazard Ky business unit location. Like wise the employees at the Hazard business unit location need to know the payscale for the Morganfield location is $8.50 hourly. Hourly wage rates for both locations should be equal in amount to the highest presently existing hourly wage rate.
screwedagain

Brodhead, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2007
one account starts at 8 the other at 10 but u get 11.45 if u have ccna
local member

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2008
screwedagain wrote:
one account starts at 8 the other at 10 but u get 11.45 if u have ccna
11.45 no its 11 if you have ccna
John

Apo, AE

#4 Feb 3, 2008
$11/hr for a CCNA. Good luck finding anyone!
joe

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2008
John wrote:
$11/hr for a CCNA. Good luck finding anyone!
you might not want to work there its just like the old sykes it is the biggest ho house and drug house
wildcatfan

Lewisport, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2008
bump
ilovesykes

Lewisport, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2008
Sykes is noting like it was before my friend. It really makes me sick when people bash Sykes when they should stop and think of all the families and children that Sykes is putting food on the table for. The only people working at Sykes are hard working and loving people. Maybe if you take some classes on having a better attitude, then you can come to Sykes and put in a application and they might hire you if you can PASS the drug test. Stop bashing a company you know nothing about.........
Tina87

Dayton, OH

#8 Apr 6, 2008
Ha ha, calm down there. They won't be putting food on their tables for long. Someone posted on the Hazard Forum the other day that Sykes only returned because they breached their contract last time. Hazard was gonna sue the shit out of them, so they came back to complete it. It will be taken care of this October (2008), and they may or may not stay after that. There's a couple of reasons why I believe him. One, because he posted a few years back about that plastic factory before it shut down. Over a year before they did, he posted why and what month they were going to and they did. They had the post removed for some reason, not long after he posted that. They did the same thing with the Sykes post, not even a day after he posted the info. I'm just sayin', be thankful but keep some savings if you know what I mean.
Joe

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2008
ilovesykes wrote:
Sykes is noting like it was before my friend. It really makes me sick when people bash Sykes when they should stop and think of all the families and children that Sykes is putting food on the table for. The only people working at Sykes are hard working and loving people. Maybe if you take some classes on having a better attitude, then you can come to Sykes and put in a application and they might hire you if you can PASS the drug test. Stop bashing a company you know nothing about.........
I have worked there and it is exactly like it was before, only there is no game room!
Joe

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2008
Tina87 wrote:
Ha ha, calm down there. They won't be putting food on their tables for long. Someone posted on the Hazard Forum the other day that Sykes only returned because they breached their contract last time. Hazard was gonna sue the shit out of them, so they came back to complete it. It will be taken care of this October (2008), and they may or may not stay after that. There's a couple of reasons why I believe him. One, because he posted a few years back about that plastic factory before it shut down. Over a year before they did, he posted why and what month they were going to and they did. They had the post removed for some reason, not long after he posted that. They did the same thing with the Sykes post, not even a day after he posted the info. I'm just sayin', be thankful but keep some savings if you know what I mean.
Thank you!
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#12 Apr 16, 2008
Tina87 wrote:
Well get him to post the winning lottery numbers....Damn It.....
niceguy19

Chavies, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2008
joe wrote:
<quoted text>you might not want to work there its just like the old sykes it is the biggest ho house and drug house
I worked at SYKES last time and I think it is a lot better this time. I like it.
Rainbow

Manchester, KY

#14 May 9, 2008
I wasn't there before but I think it is ok.
openyoureyes

London, KY

#15 May 21, 2008
It's the same old sykes from before, the only difference this time happens to be the lack of raises, sick time, and visible ETO. Not to mention HR has lost or messed up time on paychecks more then once and each time there is little remorse or apology made to the person who's house payment, food and bill money is no where to be found.
loveit

Manchester, KY

#16 Jun 10, 2008
well sykes is sort of crazy. there are managers that think their sh|t don't stink and how they got the manager job it is unknown. because half of them don't know what they are doing and they try to act like they are better than everyone else. and also they are very discriminating there.
Sue

Rockholds, KY

#18 Jun 14, 2008
Maybe, Sykes should do a credit check on some of their employees. It would open a few eyes.
Mike Jones

Brodhead, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2008
How so?
PHOSHO

London, KY

#20 Jul 3, 2008
Sykes is a waste of time. They will hire ANYBODY. As long as you can stay off the pills for a couple days, you can pass the drug test. The company will stay for 4-6 years and then what people? You'll get laid off and have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. Think about your families there, right now you're supporting them.. but what about when we get laid off? Stupid.
jewelz122404

London, KY

#21 Jul 23, 2008
I work there....well did Im looking for a nother job...I dont really like it...but Im not saying its a bad place to work. The pay on the bank side is 8.25 and 10 on att. Its a easy job too, but its just not for me.
mindylou

London, KY

#22 Jul 24, 2008
dont work then have kids draw foods stamp wel fare get free food beg people for money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min IND 157,853
Addiction 1 hr mimi 4
You can control your daughter forever 1 hr mimi 1
Druggues 1 hr mimi 15
Stephanie Caudill 1 hr Herbestfriend 6
Redhead at walmart 1 hr Lynn 12
Do you even look in the mirror? 1 hr Lena 6
Question about PCC new players 14 hr Wayward 33

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web