who is brandon tyson wooton? a manwhore.

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brittany Miller

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

i couldnt agree more, btw, stop texting me brandon. i hate you & so does everyone else. & the next time you call my house, ill walk to your house & kick your little ass. your nothing but a lowlife piece of shit. & btw, YOU DONT HAVE A BIG DICK, I LIED.
teddy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

b r a d? Yea he is a player, no joke! I used to hang with him, but not anyone i dont want a rep like him. He doesnt know how to treat a girl anyway, an i know for a fact one girl he dated he cheated on her with -->3<-- different girls, & brad that sam chick is a tramp,slutty bitch bad! Dude you couldve done SOOOOOOO much better. & i herd about you texting brittany again, well stop or ill kick your ass. Btw, kelsey or tildy doesnt like you either. & that sam girl got fingerd by DANDAN, some friend you are.
duracell

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

brandon is nasty, he will die with HIV if he keeps mesing with that sam chick. but i know for a fact he is a manwhore, loook --> he dated brittany miller, & played with her bestfriends boobs while they were dating & than goes & dated Courtney M. & cheats on her with Tori. & than dated Tori & than cheat on Tori with Brittany again. & than dates Tiffany & cheats on her with Kaitlyn, & cheats on kaitlyn with Cournty M. & Kelsey n. & Tori w.? manwhore much? & than beat it all after kailyn brakes up with him, he goes and makes out with Sam? now thats bad that girl let 3 <--- boys finger her at once? okay, thats sick. i thought brandon was better than that. & than he textes like 5 different girls aday? & than he is sooo bad, he asked brittany to fuck him, & BRITTANY MILLER said no, now thats bad for her to say NO? well this little boy is pretty, but lord what is worng with him, & brandon being a manwhore doesnt make you cool it makes you look stupid, & if you want to take up for this player, your going to make yourself look stupid, cause the only reason he has big friends is because he cant fight, his a little pussy & he gets his friends too. & than when brnadon goes to the movies he only wants pussy & now everyone in hazard see's the real brandon, soo they dont want nothing todo with him, & if they do there a slut or a whore & cant get noone else. soo brandon get the fuck out of hazard, or start cleaning up CAUSE YOUR A SICKK ASS! & i would never thought brandon wooton would have a rep like this, he makes PATRICK COMBS, & JOSH HUNT & DEVAN, look like a good boyfriend you can trust, thats pretty bad.
Gezzzz

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Wow. That was so stupid. I know, he didn't cheat on Courtney with Tori. And, I also know he didn't cheat on Katylin with any of those girls. Brandon, isn't a manwhore. You guys think just because, someone has more girlfriends than you can get they're a "manwhore." & Whoever that is up there, Brandon has probably dumped you for some of the girls you've listed, & you're mad so, that's why you said all that about him. Brandon, is nice, sweet, & yeah, pretty. Just, leave him alone. He's only 14 for crying out loud. You wouldn't want someone saying these things about you, would you? No. So, leave Brandon alone.
kshahhy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

wtfe!!! Brandon cheated on evry girlfriend he had.
omgd

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

i dated brandon before & i really loved him... his an alright guy.
Anonymous

Pippa Passes, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

hey teddy why dont u leave ur name ill whip u for brandon (:
wondering

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

sam who?
i hate em

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

brandon wooton ill pray you die
BRANDON

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

IM NOT A MANHO I DONT CHEAT ON NO ONE I NEVER CHEATED ON KAITLYN,TORI,TIFFANY,COURTNEY, I CHEATED ON BRITTANY WITH COURNEY AND I KISSED COURTNEY 2 TIMES 2010 BLACKGOLD AND 2009 BLACKGOLD AND I WILL NEVER HAVE HIV I DIDNT KNOW THAT SAM GIRL WAS A HO TILL THE NIGHT AFTER I KISSED HER AND THAT WAS ALL THAT HAPPEND SO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME A HER THE REASONS I GOT BIG FRIENDS IS I HANG OUT WITH OLDER PEOPLE AND MAYBE IF SOME 15,17,17,18,19 YEAR OLDS WOULD NOT TRY TO FIGHT 12,13,14 YEAR OLDS US LIL KIDS WOULD NOT HAVE TO HAVE BIG FRIENDS TO HELP US FIGHT.....WHY YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT SETH SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT US AND ONT BE MAD WE GET GIRLS AND YOU DONT
wtf

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

lmfao, your pretty stupid you manwhore!
i hope you die & looks like everyone else does to.
hahah

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

BRANDON wrote:
IM NOT A MANHO I DONT CHEAT ON NO ONE I NEVER CHEATED ON KAITLYN,TORI,TIFFANY,COURTNEY, I CHEATED ON BRITTANY WITH COURNEY AND I KISSED COURTNEY 2 TIMES 2010 BLACKGOLD AND 2009 BLACKGOLD AND I WILL NEVER HAVE HIV I DIDNT KNOW THAT SAM GIRL WAS A HO TILL THE NIGHT AFTER I KISSED HER AND THAT WAS ALL THAT HAPPEND SO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME A HER THE REASONS I GOT BIG FRIENDS IS I HANG OUT WITH OLDER PEOPLE AND MAYBE IF SOME 15,17,17,18,19 YEAR OLDS WOULD NOT TRY TO FIGHT 12,13,14 YEAR OLDS US LIL KIDS WOULD NOT HAVE TO HAVE BIG FRIENDS TO HELP US FIGHT.....WHY YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT SETH SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT US AND ONT BE MAD WE GET GIRLS AND YOU DONT
2010? didnt you have a gf?
jesse

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

brandon tyson? you had a gf 2010 black gold? dude, and that courtney chick isnt that hot
brandon jones

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

hey teddy ill whip yuu for brandon too
Lubyanka

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Brandon jones you fine but your little friend is a manwhore.
lolzzz

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

i dont know about you all but i think the boy has changed alot
ohh k

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

look here!!' Brandon isnt a manwhore, I think this whole post is bullshit! & Brandon is a good looking guy. I dated him. hehehe. & so, what if he kissed someone at the black gold? I think that's his business, so why are you in it? I think this little BOY is 14. that's not a man yet, so he isn't a "man"whore? & I think he only had 2-3 girlfriends this YEAR? & he only cheated on one. & now name someone that has never cheated in their life!!! you can't! I can trust Brandon, & he will always have my back. soo Teddy stfu! you prolly dont know him, & he prolly took your girl! hahahah.
iloveya

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

brandon never cheated on any of his gf and if anyone should know this it should be me and for most of u talking crap about brandon get a life your jus jealous because he can get a gf when he wants one and u cant so back the f**k off
chris gibson

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

people talk stuff with a fack name why dont you putt you rell name o here and if you got something to say about my lil bro come say something to me or him about it,so what if he gets lots if girls brandons got his v card i know he tells me every thing,so how about you people tallking shit put your real name on here like a man,and for all the people that thook up for brandon think you he is one of the best kids i know,love you lil bro
WHat do u have 2 say

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Yea does he have any sisters???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Well 138,776
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min bestguest 81,214
sykes is a total disaster 18 min who 26
Living Last Supper 21 min dang 12
wanted: justice for roy and wanda campbell (Jun '11) 27 min Conniejo 2,951
Hazard's Mayor Race 30 min promises 67
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min curious 122,876
any good gossip out there 5 hr Hum 51
$500 egg hunt (Mar '13) 9 hr Denny Ray N 95
•••
•••
•••
•••