allen williams samantha ritchie

allen williams samantha ritchie

Posted in the Hazard Forum

shameful

London, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
That is the most aggregateing bunch I gave ever met they always come at you with a sob story or asking for a hand out all they worry about is drugs and how they can steal something instead of worrying about there kids they need to get a job and im reporting
out of town

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
They are pure trash there kids should be taken away by social service all they do is rod people and sell and do drugs.
concerened

London, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Yea they are always blowed out if there mind schemeing trying to get there next pill I feel so sorry for those children
udontknow

London, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
they only have one child
Friend of friend

London, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I heard their little boy already got took and Allan's mom has custody now. They are supposedly supposed to be getting off dope and trying to get their kid back. Is this true?
everybodyknowsev erything

Hazard, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
They only have one little boy and it's hard to steal and scheme drugs when you are in jail because last I heard they both got arrested at Wal-Mart.
Well

London, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2012
So are they locked up of not???
omg

London, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Samantha was last I heard and Alan lives with a girl name Vicky and Allan mom dose have there lil boy,were he is took care of and neither one are allowed around him besideson visit days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 149,552
Perry Plaza !!! 17 min Happy Nurse 5
Brandon Woolum 21 min Wollum 3
Prostitutes (Mar '12) 23 min janetC 169
Spice weed 1 hr Can opener 6
Samantha Sparkman from Garrett has HPV 1 hr Clutts 2
the derby 1 hr Meemo 2
Miserable husband 3 hr Ahaa 55
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 4 hr UHOH 207

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages